- » Pickled Cabbage Salad
Pickled Cabbage Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Pickled Cabbage Salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Pickled Cabbage Salad recipes.
Sweet Pickled Cabbage
1. In a large bowl, toss cabbage with salt.
2. Let it sit for an hour; toss twice.
3. Rinse the cabbage in colander using cold water; drain well.
4. Keep the cabbage back in the bowl.
5. In a small saucepan, blend sugar in vinegar.
6.... - 42.3966
Toss cabbage, onions, 3/4 cup sugar and salt together.
Let stand while making dressing.
Mix vinegar, mustard, 1/4 cup sugar and celery seed together in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
Add salad oil and when bubbling pour over the cabbage mixture.
Stir and... - 41.0204
Homemade Pickled Coleslaw
1 Heat the oil, vinegar, sugar and celery seeds until the mixture boils and the sugar dissolves. Simmer for a few minutes.
2 Combine the chopped vegetables in a large bowl. Season with the salt and pepper and mix well. Pour hot dressing over the vegetables... - 33.7148
You May Also Like!
Pickled Red Cabbage
1. Remove any damaged outer leaves of the cabbage, halve and remove the centre core.
2. Shred fairly finely and layer in a bowl with salt sprinkled liberally between each layer, finishing with a layer of salt.
3. Cover the bowl and leave to stand for 24... - 36.319
Pickled Cabbage ( Chinese )
Wash cabbage and break into 2 inch squares.
Heat oil and quick fry .
Put in a bowl and add the other ingredients which have been mixed together.
Mix well and serve as a salad.
Cabbage prepared in this way will keep for several days but must be... - 27.0274
Spicy Apples And Red Cabbage
Saute onion in butter in large kettle until lightly browned, add raisins, cabbage, and apple.
Tie pickling spice in wet piece of cheesecloth.
Add to cabbage mixture.
Season with salt and pepper.
Cover and cook over low heat for about 45 minutes.
Mix sugar and... - 37.1803
Raw Sauerkraut - Part 1
1. Cut the red and green cabbage in half and take out the stem and shred it.
2. Can be shredded in the food processor too.
3.Transfer the shredded cabbages in a big bowl
4.Sprinkle some salt or lemon juice and knead it well with your... - 79.3918
Caraway Cabbage Salad
1) Collect caraway seeds, oil, vinegar, mustard, sugar and seasonings in a screw-top jar and mix them by shaking well.
2) Into a salad bowl, turn the salad and pour in cabbage, mixing well.
3) Top with a spoonful of pickled red cabbage for... - 40.3222
Pickled Vegetable Salad
Combine shredded cabbage, cucumber, radishes, carrot, and onion; toss gently, and set aside.
Combine vinegar, brown sugar, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper in a 2-cup glass measure.
Cover with heavy-duty plastic wrap, and vent.
Microwave at... - 38.9931
Pickled Vegetable Salad
1. In a saucepan, take all the ingredients.
2. Bring it to a boil.
3. Cook over a low flame. Stir it off and on.
4. In two 2-quart sterile jars, divide the above mixture. Seal it immediately.
5. To serve Pickled Vegetable Salad,... - 40.5541
1) In a cup, add sugar, salt, pepper and vinegar in cup.
2) In medium-size bowl put beets and onions. Pour the mixture over it.
3) Chill for several hours, stirring in between.
4) Drain the vegetables.
5) Place in savoy-cabbage-leaf cup.
6)... - 37.1095
Cabbage Salad A La Miller
Mix vegetables, celery seed, and relish thoroughly, and marinate in French dressing for about 30 minutes.
Drain and add mayonnaise to your liking, then season with salt and garlic salt to taste.
Arrange in large bowl and garnish with chopped ripe olives,... - 33.6034
Jellied Cabbage Salad
1. In 1/4 cup cold water soften gelatin and dissolve in 3/4 cup boiling water.
2. Add beet liquid and as it starts setting add cabbage and horseradish.
3. Season to taste with salt and pepper and pour into 4 molds.
4. Chill until set, unmold... - 39.9538