- » Pickle Wiener
Pickle Wiener Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pickle wiener recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pickle wiener recipes.
Patio Special Wieners
Combine wieners, cheese, eggs, chili sauce, pickle relish, mustard and salt.
Split buns almost through; spread wiener mixture in buns.
Wrap buns separately in foil.
Place on grill over low coals; cook until heated through, turning frequently. - 29.4792
Broiler Bean Er Wiener Loaf
Cut bread lengthwise in half; blend mustard and butter, spread on half of loaf.
Mix beans, onion, and brown sugar; spoon on the buttered bread.
Sprinkle with cheese.
Broil about 7 inches from heat 5 minutes.
Split franks lengthwise, without cutting clear... - 43.4823
1) In a bowl, mix together cucumber, onion, peppers and celery.
2) In another bowl, mix salt and water.
3) Spoon the salt mixture over vegetables and let it marinate overnight.
4) Pour the liquid and reserve.
5) In a saucepan, mix... - 47.0248
1. Take a foil-covered broiler pan and keep the onion and tomato slices in it.
2. Dot with butter or margarine; dust lightly with sugar.
3. Using a knife, cut the frankfurters lengthwise almost through; stuff with relish; baste with with French... - 44.6132
In frying pan, brown wieners in butter.
Add soup and water, heat, stir occasionally.
Place wieners in rolls; spoon chili over.
Top with onions; garnish with shredded mild process cheese, sliced stuffed olives, chopped green pepper, or sliced... - 27.2698
Relish Stuffed Franks
Preheat grill for 10 minutes.
In small bowl, mix relish and mustard.
Slit wieners lengthwise, cutting to within 1/4 inch of bottom edge.
Spread about 1 teaspoon relish mixture in each slit.
Wrap one bacon half around middle of each wiener.
Secure with wooden... - 30.4941
Island Frank Kabobs
In small saucepan, combine 2/3 cup pineapple liquid, barbecue sauce and tomato sauce.
Heat, stirring occasionally, until mixture boils.
Thread wieners, pineapple, green pepper and pickle alternately on 10 skewers.
Broil or grill 2 to 3 inches from heat,... - 27.4011
Mustard Relish Dogs
In small bowl, combine all Mustard Relish ingredients.
Spread on 1 side of each hot dog bun.
Place wiener in each bun.
Arrange on paper towel-lined plate.
Cover with paper towel.
Microwave at High for 1 1/2 to 2 3/4 minutes, or until heated thro - 29.5533
Hot Dog Surprise
Combine ground beef, salt, pepper and milk; shape into six 5-inch rolls.
Place in baking pan.
Press 1 frankfurter half into each beef roll.
Broil 3 inches from source of heat for 8 to 10 minutes, turning once.
Place in buns.
Garnish with mustard and sliced... - 28.6162
Baby Broiled Kebabs
Cut the Vienna sausage in 1/2-inch pieces; thread on large wooden toothpicks with pickled mushrooms and pineapple cubes.
Place on a broiler pan, and brush with dressing.
Sprinkle with curry powder.
Broil 3Ã¢â‚¬â€4 minutes, turning halfway through... - 24.3679
In bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well.
Chill before serving.
Serve in lettuce cups.
If desired, garnish with tomato wedges.
A 12-oz. can luncheon meat, cubed, or 3 cups sliced wieners, salami, bologna or Vienna sausage may be substituted for... - 31.758
Hot Dog Sandwich Spread
1) In a blender, add 1/4 cup of sausage slices and blend until meat is coarsely chopped. Repeat all the steps until all the meat is done.
2) Take a mixing bowl and transfer the meat.
3) Blend all the remaining ingredients until pickle is coarsely... - 30.639
Ready To Go Bologna Sandwiches
1) Into a food processor, put the bologna, cheese and pickles to grind well
2) Add to it the onions and grind well
3) Add the horseradish and mustard and mix well
4) Cut across the wiener buns and butter them
5) Spread the bologna mixture and make 16... - 38.8204
Summer Supper Salad
Mix together mayonnaise and french dressing; add rest of ingredients.
Mix lightly; chill well.
Serve on salad greens. - 27.6447