- » Pickle Relish
Pickle Relish Recipes
A pickle relish is basically a fruit of vegetable piece that is immersed in a sauce to add on to its flavor and preserve it for prolonged periods of time. Various pickle relish recipes use different fruits and ... More »
Mustard Pickle Relish
1) Take a large bowl and combine tomatoes, cucumbers, green and red peppers and cauliflower. Add salt and toss. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
2) Next morning, drain the vegetables in a colander and rinse thoroughly.
3) Take a large... - 47.5525
Cucumber Pickle Relish
1) In a crock or glass bowl, place the sliced cucumbers and sprinkle thoroughly with salt.
2) Allow the cucumbers to stand for 1 1/2 hours; drain thoroughly.
3) In a kettle, combine the cucumbers with rest of the ingredients.
4) Cook... - 44.1043
Sweet Pickle Relish
Combine cucumbers, onions, green and red peppers in a large bowl; sprinkle with salt and cover with cold water.
Let stand 2 hours.
Drain thoroughly; press out excess liquid.
Combine sugar, vinegar and spices in a large sauce pot.
Bring to a boil.
Add drained... - 41.0338
Jerusalem Artichoke Pickle Relish
Wash and sterilize 6 (1-pint) jars and closures, stand them on a baking sheet, and keep hot in a 250° F. oven until needed.
Using a stiff vegetable brush, scrub artichokes carefully under cold running water; scrape away any blemishes but do not peel, then... - 38.6984
Mom's Pickle Relish
Grind the cucumbers, bell peppers and onions into a cheesecloth-lined colander; squeeze out as much juice as possible.
Combine the cucumber mixture, vinegar, sugar, celery seed, mustard seed, cloves, turmeric and salt in a kettle over medium high heat; bring... - 35.5725
Celery Carrot Pickle Relish
1. Mix celery, reserved carrot liquid, cloves and salt in 2-quart bowl or casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) until celery is crisp-tender, 4 to 6 minutes.
2. Stir in carrots, onion and pickles. Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%)... - 25.9606
Pickle Relish Recipes By Category