- » Pickle
Pickles are a class of salty, sweet, sour or spicy vegetables or fruit marinated in brine and vinegar. In the Asian countries, pickles consist of dried and diced fruit or vegetable in a mixture of salt, oil chilli ... More »
No canning required! This super simple recipe is perfect for first-time pickle makers, and it's so delicious that family & friends will think you are an expert! - 128.201
1. Pre-heat oven to 425F.
2. Pierce the eggplant with a fork, to release the steam while you roast the egg plant.
3. Roast the egg plant in the oven for 30 minutes until it starts to collapse.
4. Once roasted, let it cool, cut it... - 122.479
Indian Cauliflower Pickle
Want a tasty addition to you meal? Pickles are great to jazz up a simple Indian meal. Manjula is going to show cauliflower pickle recipe in a very simple way. It has goy a strong delicious taste like any other Indian pickle. This winter buy the best... - 119.568
Red Cabbage Sauerkraut
Sauerkraut or pickled cabbage is a German recipe is something that you want to do with your cabbage. Watch this video, and see how the chef does it. It is simple method and stays in refrigerator for few days. Homemade sauerkraut is definitely better than the... - 117.285
Instant Mango Pickle - Zatpat Aam Achar
1. In a bowl, add all the ingredients for the dry masala except the olive oil and mix well.
2. Take the bowl with raw mangoes and add the dry masala, oil and coat it well using a spoon or hand.
3. Once done refrigerate the pickle and use it within... - 116.832
Homemade Cucumber Pickles
Here is a video that shows how easy it is to make homemade pickles. Join Ned Bell as he shares an impressive recipe that you would surely appreciate. Great to make zesty pickles with simple ingredients in just a few minutes. Take a look and amaze your friends... - 115.942
Half Sour Pickles
When you have a glut for lemons, just preserve them a la the Moroccan way, and relish them whenever you crave for something sumptuously sour. Quick and easy, lemons pickled in loads of salt and lemon juice makes for a scrummy addition to most Moroccan dishes,... - 114.355
Dried Fruit Puree For Toddlers
Do you know there is something as sweet as a candy and healthy for babies? Its dried fruit puree made by weelicious host in this video. All she does is soaks 1 cup each of dried raisins, apricots and peaches in hot water for 15 minutes. Then blends everything... - 109.14
Medallions With Balsamic Onion Relish
This video showing a unique bacon wrapped steak recipe that is just perfect for a cozy dinner party. The amazing blend of the dark rich sweet taste of the balsamic onion relish with the bacon wrapped perfectly cooked filet mignon medallion is quite literally... - 108.065
Summer Quick Pickles
When loads of cucumbers are available during summer, enjoy some easy and quick pickles. In this video, Scott shows us how to put together cucumber pickle in less than ten minutes. They are fabulous and can be enjoyed as side dish. - 107.675
Buttermilk Pecan Fried Pickles
1. For the dry mix: In a bowl, mix the flour, pecans, cayenne pepper.
2. For the wet mix: In a flat dish, crack the egg and add buttermilk and whisk together.
3. Add sugar to it and whisk.
4. Dry the dill spears with paper towels so that the coating... - 107.259
Kkaennip Kimchi And Kkaennip Jangajji
If you have grown perilla leaves in your garden, then the best thing to do with it is make kimchi and pickle. Maangchi shows the Korean way of preserving these nutritious leaves to be enjoyed all year through. She is showing two ways so its up to you to pick... - 107.094
Fresh Organic Raw Pickles
If you ever go to a health food store or a farmers market and to buy a jar of fresh made pickles that have no preservatives or are not pasteurized and are made of organic cucumbers, you will have to shell out at least 8 dollars a jar! Watch the video and... - 107.054
Korean Broccoli Pickle
If you like pickles then here is a Korean way of pickling broccoli. Maangchi's broccoli pickle recipe is so easy to make and looks mouth watering. Watching her cook and prepare the dish is so much fun and the background music is like icing to the cake. She... - 106.857
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2. Wash the beet roots and peel off the scab. Slice with the help of mandolin or knife.
3. Drizzle olive oil over the sliced beet roots.
4. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
5. For making concoction... - 103.759
1. Grate the savoy cabbage along with the purple cabbage and carrots, once done transfer it in a bowl and mix it with sea salt.
2. Massage the seas salt until well incorporated along with the cabbage.
3. Store the Sauerkraut in a bottle and seal the... - 103.683
Quick Cucumber Pickle
Just when you need a zesty, tasty accompaniment to pair with your cheese or meat, quick sweet-sour cucumber pickle would make for an impressive choice. This flavor packed pickle from Chef Mick Rosacci's kitchen is a breeze to make. Crunchy cucumbers pickled... - 102.446
Vegetable Relish Tray For Fourth Of July Dinner
This fourth of July, fire up the grill and deck up the picnic table and pull out all stops to prepare a gorgeous relish tray. In this video, Betty shows how to assemble a large, tasty treat in a snap. Keep some dill weed dip handy and treat your guests to a... - 102.101
Preserved Lemons In Morracon Style
All those who enjoy kitchen tips would love this tip. As you go through the video you get a good idea how to preserve lemons in a safe manner. The best part is the preserved lemons can be used in any type of cuisine - 101.382
Adrak Ka Achaar
Not every pantry spice can claim to be as versatile as good old ginger. Pickling ginger is one great way to preserve the root vegetable. Not only does pickled ginger adds a hot-sweet zing to your food, but also makes for a yummy condiment too. Ginger stored... - 101.288
For those who like pickled dill spears, here is a twist to the simple pickles. Look at this wonderful video that shows a easy way to flavor the dill pickles with prepared horseradish. The video is interesting and nicely explains how to make these super... - 100.509
Quick Watermelon Rind Pickles
1. Wash, and peel watermelon. Cut, and remove the flesh.
2. Now, cut the white rind of watermelon into ½-inch slices.
3. Wash and cut cucumber, lemon, and ginger into thin slices.
4. Into two clean 1 quart mason jars, add cinnamon... - 100.18
When you want an easy low-carb snack, try these Fried Pickles. There's a ton of extra flavor in these because of coconut flour, cheese and zesty taco seasoning ingredients. You've never tasted a pickle like this. - 99.8786
Sauteed Beef Cooked In Sour Cream
Sometimes cooking different recipes and eating new kind of food does the job of rejuvenation, if you agree to it, you will definitely like this recipe of beef cooked in sour cream and pickles. Chef you believes in cooking as per your taste shows you the... - 99.7584
Punk Rock Pickles
Learn how to make punk rock pickles with the Rock and Roll Geek! - 99.6304
Spicy Green Chili Pickle
Spicy pickle relishes are a part of the daily meals in India. If you have ever wondered what makes it so special and popular then you got to try it once. In the video, Chef Manjula has the most traditional green chili pickle for those who can enjoy hot green... - 98.6185
Spicy Mango Pickle
If you are looking for a spicy accompaniment to any meal, try this Spicy mango pickle. In this recipe, mango is coated in Indian spices to make for an all–season accompaniment which can last for even a year. For best results fresh mangoes should be used and... - 98.0579
Easy Pickled Grilled Vegetables
The Pickled Grilled Vegetables make an excellent side to an main course meal. If you like sour dishes in general, then you would like this one. You can make them at home and the recipe is given in easy steps in this video. Watch and learn, folks! - 97.6783
Super Bowl Spicy-hot Deep-fried Dill Pickle Slices
Deep-fried pickles are a crowd favorite at any gathering. Plus, it's easy to prepare and notches up the flavor of your snack table easily. Just grab the ingredients and follow Betty’s video recipe to get preparing this tasty treat at home. - 94.9154
Sweet And Spicy Pickled Padrone Peppers
All pickle lovers are just going to love the sweet-tangy and spicy flavor of these deliciously dangerous peppers. In addition to their complex, bitter-sweet flavor, the usually mild padrones are the world's most exciting pepper to eat. One out of every dozen... - 94.3007
Homestead Series How To Can Bread And Butter Pickles
For pickle lovers, bread and butter pickle has always been a delight and with a recipe as easy as the one shown in the video, you would want to make batches again and again! The yummy treat goes well with almost everything. - 92.8232
Grandmas One Minute Pickles
While the title may come across as an oxymoron, it is true! You can make pickles in one minute. Adam from "cook with Adam", shares his grandmother's recipe for the really incredible quick pickles which literally take one minute to have ready. No brining, no... - 90.8553
Turnip And Beet Pickle
1. In a pan pour in the water, add in the salt and beet. Cover the pan and boil for 10 minutes.
2. Take out the beet and slice in half moon shape. Don’t discard the water.
3. Wash the turnip and slice in half moon size. Set aside.... - 89.8328
1. Sort out the good olives from the bad ones and give a thorough wash.
2. Soak the olives in water for a week changing the water daily with fresh water.
3. On day 3 take olives in a Ziploc bag. Pound the olives with a rolling pin, to... - 89.3371
For all those pickle fans, who love having a jar of dill pickles right on their kitchen cabinet this recipe is a must watch. in this video the chef provides clear directives to combine cucumber with garlic and brine to make absolutely tempting pickle. Do not... - 88.912
1. Wash all the vegetables and dice.
2. Place all the vegetables in a jar. Pour in vinegar.
3. Mix salt in the water and add in the pickle jar. Close the lid and let it sit for 3 days.
4. Serve Mixed pickles with Lentil and... - 86.4724
Condiments are the oft neglected item in our food list. However, a zesty condiment as pickled onion is one great way to amp up the taste of even the most bland meal. Just follow the recipe and get pickling onions at home. It's so delish that you can't really... - 84.1145
1. In a blending jar take all the ingredients and blend well.
2. Serve Dill Relish with Cheese or Chicken and enjoy! - 80.3632
Quick Homemade Pickles
Add a whole lot of taste and flavor to your plain and simple meal with these yummy and delicious pickles. Watch this video to learn how you can churn out this yummy accompaniment in a jiffy. Give it a try. - 79.9858
Add a whole lot of taste and flavor to your plain and simple meal with these yummy and delicious pickles. Watch this video to learn how you can churn out this yummy accompaniment in a jiffy. Give it a try. - 77.0489
Pulled Pork And Pickles On The Grill
Are you looking for a special grill recipe for the weekend? Hit the play button now and watch the Chef prepare this delicious Pulled Pork and Pickles on the Grill recipe. Surprise your family with this American delicacy now. - 77
Garlic Pickle And Green Grape Pickle
If you are looking for ways to preserve garlic, you couldn't get a better option than this. Chef Bhal Dave details the nitty gritty of pickling garlic, and thereby preserving it for long. So whether you love a dash of garlic pickle with your steamed fish or... - 74.448
Sweet Lime Pickle
All of us know the joy of nibbling into tender, pickled fruit pieces. Chef Bhal Dave shares the recipe of preparing sweet lemon pickle. You will be astounded to see how easily he tosses up a seasoning and pickles the lemons. Just follow his instructions to... - 71.521
Hot Pepper Veggies
This recipe is perfect to use when all your veggies in your garden are ripening and can’t use them all up. Rather than wasting them, can them. - 59.1669
Mixed Vegetable Pickle
Mixed Vegetable Pickle has a divine taste. I have listed Mixed Vegetable Pickle among the top of my favourite pickle list. The malt vinegar and garam masala powder gives the Mixed Vegetable Pickle a different taste. Must catch it. - 48.6776
1. Wash, wipe dry and slit the brinjals lengthwise into 4-8 pieces, each as desired.
2. Sprinkle some salt and 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder, and leave aside for an hour or so.
3. Grind the tamarind in vinegar to a paste.
4. When about to fry, take the... - 48.5145
Easy Lime Pickle
This lime pickle goes well with curd rice and other rice varities... - 48.0207
Pompano With Fruit And Pepper Relish
1) In a medium bowl, add in green pepper, sweet red pepper, yellow pepper, pineapple and kiwi fruit. Mix and set aside.
2) In another bowl, add in the vinegar, water, sugar, ginger root and crushed red pepper. Mix well.
3) Pour the vinaigrette over the... - 47.8609
Barbecued Fruit Relish
1) Make all the arrangements in advance.
2) In a large saucepan, mix all the ingredients.
3) Boil and cook on low heat for 40... - 47.8327
Combine all ingredients in 3-quart casserole.
MICROWAVE 8 to 10 MINUTES on HIGH, or until mixture has come to a rapid boil, stirring twice.
MICROWAVE 4 to 6 MINUTES on '6'.
Refrigerate at least 24 hours.
Drain well before serving.
Will... - 47.4759
Watermelon Pickles is a tasty and addictive fruit pickle that you just shouldnâ€™t miss. This pickle is simple heavenly! Try this brilliant Watermelon Pickles recipe for yourself and you will understand why it is one of my favorites!! - 47.3593
Mustard Pickle Relish
1) Take a large bowl and combine tomatoes, cucumbers, green and red peppers and cauliflower. Add salt and toss. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
2) Next morning, drain the vegetables in a colander and rinse thoroughly.
3) Take a large... - 47.3472
1) In a bowl, place the cucumbers, carrots, green peppers and white onions and cover with boiling water.
2) Let it stand for 1 minute and drain.
3) Chop or pound together chopped onions, garlic, turmeric, chilli peppers, ginger, salt,... - 47.1164
1. Wash and clean the cauliflower. Break into small florets; chop the stem and thick portions.
2. Wash, scrape and cut the ginger into slivers.
3. Cut two lemons into pieces and extract juice of the other two lemons. Keep aside.
4. Boil the water with salt,... - 47.0917
Fried Dill Pickles
1) In a bowl beat together, egg, milk, Worcestershire sauce , Tabasco and 1 tablespoon of flour.
2) Season the egg mixture to taste.
3) In another bowl combine together 2 cups flour and season to taste.
4) In a wok, heat oil to 350°F.
5) Coat the... - 47.049
The right accompaniment can make all the difference to your main dish. Try this Beet relish that is both tasty and healthy. It truly enhances the flavor of your main dish. Try it!! - 47.0036
1) In a bowl, mix well together cucumber, onion, green pepper and garlic.
2) Dredge the salt and ice .
3) Allow to rest for 3 hour at room temperature.
4) Drain the cucumber mixture well.
5) In a saucepan, mix together vinegar,... - 46.9399
Bread And Butter Pickles
Combine cucumber, onion, green pepper, and whole garlic cloves.
Add salt; cover with cracked ice.
Let stand 3 hours; drain well.
Combine remaining ingredients; pour over cucumber mixture.
Bring to boiling.
Fill hot, clean pint... - 46.7656
Crunchy Coleslaw Pickle
1. In a large bowl, tip in the sliced celery, onions, cauliflower and pears
2. Cover with boiling water
3. Leave to stand for 10 minutes
4. Drain well in a colander
5. Pat dry the vegetables between 2 layers of absorbent kitchen paper
6. Prepare... - 46.7369
1. Parboil carrots in 5 cups water brought to boil for 2 minutes.
2. Using a large slotted spoon, transfer them to iced water filled pot to arrest cooking.
3. Cook string beans in boiling water for 3 minutes or until they turn bright green. Transfer... - 46.6948
Mixed Vegetable Pickles Floridian
1) Peel the cucumbers and cut in halves (lengthwise). Take a teaspoon and scoop out the seeds. Cut in thirds lengthwise and then in 1-inch lengths (makes 2 cups).
2) Take a large bowl and combine cucumbers with cabbage, peppers and onions. Add... - 46.6315
Combine cucumbers, peppers and onion; sprinkle with turmeric.
Dissolve salt in 2 quarts cold water and pour over vegetables; let stand 3 to 4 hours.
Drain; cover vegetables with cold water and let stand 1 hour.
Tie spices in a cheesecloth... - 46.4459
Minted Watermelon Pickles
The Minted Watermelon Pickles is simply mouth watering! The flavor of the Minted Watermelon Pickles is so addictive! It is not surprising that this pickle is finished in a matter of two to three days! You simply have to try this brilliant Minted Watermelon... - 46.345
Eight Vegetable Relish
1)In a large bowl mix
green tomatoes, ripe tomatoes,cabbage,onion,celery ,cucumber,green pepper and sweet red pepper together.
2)Add salt and keep it aside in a cool place for 12 to 18 hours.
3) Set it aside.
4)In a 10-quart dutch oven combine... - 46.2704
Watermelon Maraschino Pickle
To prepare rind, pare and remove all green and pink portions from watermelon rind.
Cut into 1-inch pieces and soak for 3 hours in lime dissolved in 1 quart water.
Drain rind; cover with fresh cold water and cook, covered, for 1 hour, or until tender.
Drain... - 46.0875
Mixed Vegetable Pickle
Mix 2 teaspoons salt with warm water in bowl, soak vegetables overnight, drain.
Spread vegetables out on clean tea towel to dry.
Heat oil in pan, add 1 teaspoon mustard seeds.
As they pop, set aside to cool in their oil.
Place remaining mustard seeds and... - 46.0721
Cucumber Sandwich Pickles
Sprinkle salt over cucumbers; add 2 quarts cold water and let stand 2 to 3 hours.
Combine 3 cups vinegar and 3 cups water; bring to a boil.
Add cucumbers, simmer about 8 minutes.
Drain well, discarding liquid.
Combine 2 cups vinegar and 1... - 45.9813
Nine Day Pickles
1) Wash the cucumber thoroughly in cold water.
2) Pack the cucumber in stone jars or sterilized jars.
3) In a bowl, make the brine but mixing pickling salt and boiling water.
4) Pour the water immediately over the cucumbers.
5) Let it cool, and... - 45.949
Chop fine the medium-size cucumbers and onions and the red peppers, placing each in a separate bowl.
If desired, each may be ground in a food chopper using the medium blade.
Also place in separate bowls the gherkins, tiny onions and cauliflower... - 45.7918
Traditional Young Cucumber Bread And Butter Pickles
Place the cucumbers in a 2-gallon crock.
Slice the onions.
Cut the pepper into rings or strips.
Place both in the crock, add the salt, and cover with a thick layer of ice cubes.
Let stand overnight.
Combine the rest of the ingredients, bring... - 45.7835
Mixed Vegetable Pickle
1) Take a bowl and add cauliflower flowerets, cucumber dice, bean pieces and onions in layers in it.
2) Use salt to sprinkle on each layer.
3) Cover with a clean towel and set aside for 48 hours.
4) Take a heatproof bowl and put the malt... - 45.7567
Curried Tomato Relish
1) In a bowl, take tomatoes, onion and celery and marinate with salt.
2) Take a clean towel to cover the bowl and leave it for 24 hours.
3) Drain the vegetables and rinse well to get rid of the excess salt and put the vegetables in an... - 45.7404
Spicy Green Tomato Relish
1) In a saucepan, mix together water, vinegar and salt.
2) Heat the vinegar mixture to boil, and let it boil for 7 minutes.
3) Take the pan away form heat and allow the brine to rest for 5 minutes.
4) In a food processor, mix together... - 45.7293
Mustard Pickles is a tasty and addictive pickle which brings together a lovely combination of flavors and texture. You will definitely love this Mustard Pickles recipe! Trust me! - 45.7137
Bread And Butter Pickles
1) Slice the cucumbers, onions, green and red peppers in very thin rounds.
2) In a stone crock, place the vegetable slices.
3) In a bowl, combine the salt and cracked ice together.
4) Pack around the sliced vegetables and cover the... - 45.6939
Pork Chops With Ham And Pickles
Sprinkle the pork chops generously with salt and a few grindings of pepper, then dip them in flour and shake off the excess.
Heat the lard over high heat in a heavy skillet, then add the chops two or three at a time.
Cook them for about four minutes on each... - 45.5426
Spicy Mixed Vegetable Pickle
1. Prepare the pickle masala as follows: heat the oil, add the fenugreek powder and asafoetida, and fry. To this, add the rest of the masalas, salt and mix thoroughly. Set aside until needed.
2. Wash and cut the cauliflower and carrots into small pieces along... - 45.5373
1. Clean, prepare and chop the vegetables into suitably sized pieces
2. Leave the onions whole and break the cauliflower into sprigs
3. In a bowl, make a solution of quarter pound of salt dissolved in two and a half pints pf water
4.... - 45.4937
Sweet And Sour Mango Pickle
1. Pound whole cloves and cinnamon to a coarse powder.
2. Wash the mangoes and cut into small pieces.
3. Keep in a bowl and sprinkle salt and turmeric powder over it.
4. Keep aside for 6 hours.
5. Squeeze out water from it.
6. In a... - 45.4502
Using food grinder with coarse blade, grind zucchini, onions, and red pepper.
Stir in salt.
Cover; refrigerate overnight.
Drain; rinse in cold water.
In 4- to 5-quart kettle or Dutch oven combine zucchini mixture, sugar, vinegar, water, celery... - 45.4003
Bread And Butter Pickles De Luxe
This Bread And Butter Pickles De Luxe is simply irresistible and mouth-watering. Try this easy to prepare Bread And Butter Pickles De Luxe; I am sure you will love to share it with your friends and family. - 45.3884
Autumn Piccalilli With Pear
1. In a large bowl, mix together the vegetables, pears and salt with 2 liters of cold water. Cover the bowl with clean wrap and leave overnight to marinate.
2. Sterilize five 500mililiter preserve jars with vinegar proof lids by placing them in... - 45.3419
Old Fashioned Cauliflower Pickles
Remove large leaves from cauliflower; break into flowerets.
Bring 4 quarts water to boiling in a large sauce pot.
Cover; remove from heat and let stand while preparing the vinegar mixture.
Put 1 1/2 quarts water into a large saucepan.
Add... - 45.3068
Combine onions, cucumbers, cauliflowerets, green peppers, tomatoes and salt with enough water to cover in bowl.
Bring vegetable mixture to a boil in stockpot; drain.
Add turmeric, flour, sugar, celery salt, dry mustard and 6 cups... - 45.2251
Curried Brinjal Pickle
1. Wash, wipe dry the brinjals, and cut them into large pieces. Smear 2 teaspoons of salt and leave aside for 2 to 3 hours.
2. If you are using red chillies, soak them in some vinegar along with the turmeric sticks, cumin and mustard seeds till the chillies... - 45.2085
Divide cauliflower into flowerets.
There should be 2 quarts.
Scald and peel onions.
Add salt to vegetables; mix with ice cubes; cover with more ice cubes.
Let stand for 3 hours.
Mix remaining ingredients in large kettle; bring to boil, stirring to... - 45.1553
Spicy Tomato Relish
Try this easy to prepare version of Tomato Relish recipe. I am sure, once you try it, you will always crave for some more! - 45.141
Aunt Delia's Piccalilli
1. Chop the tomatoes into small pieces and place in a bowl.
2. Sprinkle with salt, cover and keep overnight.
3. Drain the tomatoes.
4. Add chopped vegetables to it.
5. In a saucepan, combine the vinegar and sugar.
6. Place on a medium... - 45.0599
Spicy Yellow Peach Pickle
This special Spicy Yellow Peach Pickle with its zesty falvor and lip-smackingly delicious taste is a wonderful treat to go with any meal and occasion. Follow this quick and easy to make recipe for Spicy Yellow Peach Pickle and spruce up any meal that you... - 44.9013
Ginger Pear Pickles
Combine pears, water and 2 tablespoons vinegar in large bowl and let stand for 10 minutes.
Combine sugar, 3 cups vinegar, water, apple juice and ginger in large saucepan and bring to boil over high heat.
Tie ginger peel, cinnamon sticks, cloves and lime in... - 44.896
Wash artichokes well and trim as needed.
Dissolve salt in water.
Add artichokes and soak overnight.
Next morning drain dry.
Using coarse blade, grind artichokes.
Combine artichokes, onions and peppers, set aside.
Dissolve sugar in vinegar and bring to a... - 44.8548
1)Scrub the beets with a brush leaving root and 1 inch of stem on it.
2)In a large dutch oven place beets and boil it.
3)Further simmer for 35 to 40 minutes or until tender.
4) Let the beets cool by pouring cold water over it.
5)Trim the... - 44.7344
Arrange vegetables in layers in large bowl or enamel preserving kettle, sprinkling each layer with salt.
Let stand overnight.
Mix mustard and sugar in large preserving kettle.
Add water, vinegar, and seeds.
Add cloves and allspice tied in cheesecloth... - 44.6964
Pickled Vegetables Picante
In large heavy pan, cook onion and garlic slowly in oil until soft, but not brown.
Add carrots and stir-fry a couple of minutes.
Add vinegar, 1 1/2 cups water and salt.
Cover and simmer about 5 minutes.
Drop in cauliflowerets and 1 to 2 teaspoons pickling... - 44.6928
Put the vegetables in a large bowl and sprinkle with the salt.
Leave for 4 hours, then drain well in a colander and discard the liquid.
Bring the vinegar to the boil in a large saucepan.
Add the vegetables and cover the pan.
Simmer for 15 minutes or until the... - 44.6778
1) Wash the vegetables. Drain and keep aside.
2) Cut cucumbers into 1/2-inch cubes.
3) Cut tomatoes into wedges.
4) Break cauliflower into small flowerets.
5) Deseed peppers and cut into small pieces.
6) Peel onions and halve.
7) In 3... - 44.6628
Sweet Mustard Pickles
Cover with heaping cup of salt and boiling water.
Drain and run cold water through.
Let drain thoroughly before putting into the sauce.
Mix into a smooth paste with cold water.
Add vinegar, sugar and butter, and cook until thickened.
Add 2... - 44.6515
No Cooking Dill Pickles
Line bottom of gallon jar with 3 or 4 grape leaves, if using them.
Add to bottom of jar 2 or 3 sprigs of dill & pack in cucumbers vertically, as many as will stand up on bottom of jar.
Having peeled and cut up the garlic (about 6 pieces each clove), drop one... - 44.6098
Pickle Recipes By Category