- » Piccalilli Mustard Pickle
Piccalilli Mustard Pickle Recipes
Enjoy our collection of piccalilli mustard pickle recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for piccalilli mustard pickle recipes.
A deliciously tangy, spiced, crunchy collection of vegetables, cooked in vinegar commonly eaten with cold meats, cheese, bread, and so forth. A British take on Indian Pickle dating back many, many years! - 111.769
Aunt Vinnie's Piccalilli
Prepare the vegetables.
Chop finely or put through coarse blade of food chopper Put vegetables into large kettle; add vinegar, sugar, dry mustard, ginger, cinnamon, cloves, mace, and mustard seed, and red pepper (tied in cheesecloth).
Stir over medium heat... - 32.3683
Wash and prepare vegetables, add salt, and let stand overnight in large kettle.-Drain through cloth and press to remove all liquid, then combine with remaining ingredients in large kettle and simmer for,1 1/2 to 2 hours, or until thick, stirring-from time to... - 24.7123
Mixed Vegetable Piccalilli
Spread the vegetables in a large, shallow dish and sprinkle over the salt.
Set aside for 24 hours, then drain off any liquid and rinse in cold running water.
Set aside to dry.
Mix the flour and mustard to a paste with a little of the vinegar.
Put the... - 34.2353
Tomato Pepper Piccalilli
Mix vegetables and salt, and let stand overnight.
Drain and press out liquid.
Add vinegar and sugar.
Tie spice in a cheesecloth bag and add to mixture.
Bring to boil and simmer until mixture is clear and slightly thickened.
Pour to overflowing into hot... - 38.0466
Put the vegetables in a large bowl and sprinkle with the salt.
Leave for 4 hours, then drain well in a colander and discard the liquid.
Bring the vinegar to the boil in a large saucepan.
Add the vegetables and cover the pan.
Simmer for 15 minutes or until the... - 42.4476
1. Clean, prepare and chop the vegetables into suitably sized pieces
2. Leave the onions whole and break the cauliflower into sprigs
3. In a bowl, make a solution of quarter pound of salt dissolved in two and a half pints pf water
4.... - 44.6848
Tartar Beef Casserole
1) Preheat oven to (190°C,375°F/Gas 5).
2) In a saucepan, place the rice.
3) In a cup, dissolve the cube in water and add to the rice.
4) Add herbs and pour in ½ cup water.
5) Place over heat and bring to a boil.
6) Cover the pan and... - 47.1168