- » Picadillo Chopped Beef Vegetables
Picadillo Chopped Beef Vegetables Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Picadillo Chopped Beef Vegetables recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Picadillo Chopped Beef Vegetables recipes.
Saute onion, green pepper, and garlic in hot oil in a large skillet.
Stir in ground beef.
Cook until beef loses its color, stirring to break up meat.
Drain off fat.
Stir in tomatoes, raisins, capers, wine, and olives.
Simmer for about 30... - 43.5536
Heat a heavy 10 inch skillet over moderate heat for 30 seconds.
Add the ground beef and cook, stirring, until no longer pink 3 to 4 minutes.
Push the meat to one side of the skillet.
Add the onion and green pepper; cook, stirring, about 5 minutes.
Add the... - 35.8558
In a large frying pan, with a lid, brown the ground beef and chopped onion; season with garlic salt and pepper.
Stir in prepared potatoes, petite diced tomatoes, and crushed red pepper.
Add enough water to cover all ingredients.
Simmer covered for 25-30... - 23.6128
Tortillas With Picadillo Filling
In a wide frying pan over medium heat, crumble chorizo and ground beef.
Add onion to pan along with cinnamon, and cook, stirring often, until meat begins to brown.
Add raisins, olives, catsup, and water.
Simmer, uncovered, stirring occasionally, until most of... - 35.0566
Beef And Bean Picadillo
Trim fat from steak; cut steak into 1-inch pieces.
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add steak; cook until browned on all sides, stirring frequently.
Drain and pat dry with paper towels.
Wipe drippings from pan with... - 42.1648
Want to try a recipe that can be served over white rice, in taco, in burritos or even as pizza topping? This picadillo recipe is a simple ground beef dish and is one of Marie's family favorite dishes. The dish is easy and quick to make in a wok. A must try... - 111.739
1. Heat oil in 10-inch (25-cm) skillet over medium heat until hot. Add almonds; cook and stir until golden, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove with slotted spoon; drain on paper toweling.
2. Crumble beef into skillet; cook over medium heat, breaking up beef into small... - 31.513
In large saucepan cook beef, onion, and garlic till meat is browned.
Add water, vegetables, bay leaf,sugar, pepper, and 1 teaspoon salt.
Simmer, covered, till potatoes are tender, about 30 minutes. - 33.7332
Heat oil in a large skillet and brown the meat.
Add the onion and cook 5 minutes.
Add the remaining ingredients except the almonds.
Simmer about 45 minutes.
Add the almonds just before serving. - 39.5125
In a large saucepan, brown meat and onion in oil over high heat.
Drain off excess fat.
Add garlic, cinnamon, cumin and cloves.
Stir and cook 1 minute.
Add remaining ingredients and simmer, uncovered, 30 minutes. - 36.1303
1. In a large skillet, melt the margarine, saute the garlic until brown and discard the garlic.
2. In the skillet with the remaining margarine saute the onion, green pepper and parsley until the vegetables are soft.
3. Then add the ground beef and... - 43.5093
Picadillo Round Steak
1) Remove all the excess fat from the steak.
2) Slice the steak into 1-inch pieces.
3) Spray a large skillet with cooking spray. Heat the skillet on medium flame.
4) Saute the steak pieces till they brown well on both sides.
5) Take the... - 45.0121
1) In a large skillet, heat olive oil saute add onion and garlic until tender.
2) Fold in ground beef and cook until browned. Crumble it. Drain drippings.
3) Add the next 7 ingredients to the beef and mix well.
4) Simmer it uncovered for 20 to 25... - 43.4052
1) Wash the chick-peas under cold running water.
2) In a large, heavy saucepan, cover the chick-peas with enough water up to 7.5 cm (3 inches).
3) Cover the pan and slowly allow the liquid to come to a boil over medium-low heat.
4) Cook the... - 45.1825
Heat olive oil in a large skillet; add onion and garlic, and saute until tender.
Add ground beef; cook over medium heat until browned, stirring to crumble.
Drain off pan drippings.
Add next 7 ingredients; stir well.
Simmer, uncovered, 20 to 25 minutes,... - 39.2876
In a large skillet cook meat, onion, and green pepper till meat is no longer pink and vegetables are tender.
Stir in undrained tomatoes, water, raisins, olives, chili powder, cumin, salt, and cinnamon.
Bring to boiling; stir in rice.
Reduce... - 35.628
Basic Beef Stock
Put meats and bone into a large kettle.
Cover with the water.
Bring to boiling.
Add all remaining ingredients.
Cover kettle, reduce heat, and simmer until meat is tender (3 to 4 hours).
Skim fat from broth.
Cool, remove meat, and use in recipes such as... - 41.2431
Mexican Stuffed Peppers
First make the picadillo.
Heat the oil in a frying pan, brown the meat and add the onion, garlic and apple.
Cook for about 10 minutes, then drain to remove any fat.
Add the rest of the ingredients and season to taste.
Continue to cook until the mixture is... - 44.2397
Chiles En Nogada
This is a very interesting dish. The first time I ate it well it was icky sweet so b careful of the sugar ratio, as when done properly it is quite nice. I especially like the heat balance. - 46.4411