- » Phyllo Wrap
Phyllo Wrap Recipes
Enjoy our collection of phyllo wrap recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for phyllo wrap recipes.
Brie Wrapped In Phyllo
Brie Wrapped In Phyllo has amajestic taste. The phyllo pastry with butter gives the Brie Wrapped In Phyllo a grand taste. - 35.5082
Artemis' Lamb Wrapped In Phyllo
For the marinade: In a food processor or blender, combine the yogurt, wine, milk, lemon juice, rosemary, mint, salt, ground red pepper, garlic, Parmesan, tomatoes, onion, and green pepper and whirl until smooth.
Transfer to a large bowl.
For the stuffing: In... - 44.9873
Chicken Phyllo Wraps
Coat large skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat until hot.
Add chicken, mushrooms and onion; cook and stir 2 to 4 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink and vegetables are tender.
Reduce heat to medium.
Add rice, ricotta cheese, spinach,... - 37.8539
Phyllo Wrapped Chicken
1. Defrost the Phyllo pastry in the refrigerator, overnight. Remove it to room temperature, 2 hours before cooking time.
2. On a meat board, slice the chicken breasts, diagonally, into 3 slices from each breast.
3. In a bowl, season the chicken... - 45.0702
Chicken Phyllo Wraps
Coat large skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat until hot.
Add chicken, mushrooms, and onion; cook and stir 2 to 4 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink and vegetables are tender.
Reduce heat to medium.
Add rice, ricotta cheese,... - 43.3615
Strawberry Phyllo Dessert
This is my go-to dessert when I want something impressive and delicious, that doesn’t take too much time and effort. Juicy strawberries are encased in a feather-light, crisp, sweet crust and served warm with a divine raspberry sauce and a cloud of whipped... - 45.5232
Spinach Phyllo Bundle
Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat until hot.
Add onion; cook and stir 3 minutes.
Add spinach; cook 5 minutes or until spinach is dry.
Add artichoke hearts, broccoli and bell peppers to skillet; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until heated... - 37.6684
Mediterranean Phyllo Twists With Grapes And Cheese
Mediterranean Phyllo Twists With Grapes And Cheese is a wonderful and fresh baked phyllo preparation. Made with a seasoned goat cheese and basil filling topped with grapes and wrapped in phyllo, it is baked in the oven. Served with a dressed green salad,... - 47.599
Pineapple Phyllo Bundles
Pineapple phyllo bundles are fruit filled phyllo pastries made with pineapple filling. Flavored with lemon, the fruit filled phyllo bundles make an excellent dessert that is not only delicious from refreshingly different from your conventional desserts. - 43.5656
Chicken Spinach Phyllo Rolls
1 For filling, in a large mixing bowl combine chicken, cheddar cheese, spinach, cream cheese, walnuts, sherry, Worcestershire sauce, and nutmeg. Set aside.
2 Unroll the phyllo dough; cover with plastic wrap. Remove 1 sheet phyllo; brush lightly with some of... - 34.5022
Fancy Phyllo Cups
Place one sheet of phyllo dough on a work surface (keep remaining phyllo covered with plastic wrap and a damp towel to prevent it from drying out); brush sheet with butter and dust with sugar.
Top with a second sheet of phyllo; brush with butter and dust with... - 37.5806
Mushroom And Sun Dried Tomato Phyllo Triangles
Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add the mushrooms, shallot, salt, and pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, for 12 minutes, or until all of the liquid has evaporated and the mushrooms are golden brown.
Add the garlic and... - 43.7427
Phyllo Pirouette Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. In a small mixing bowl, blend margarine and orange peel; keep aside.
3. On a clean work surface, unroll and 1 sheet of phyllo dough.
4. Wrap the remaining sheets with a plastic wrap or a slightly damp towel;... - 41.5471
Date And Walnut Stuffed Phyllo Rolls
Date and Walnut Stuffed Phyllo Rolls are a sweet and flaky Turkish treat. They're the perfect finish to our Mediterranean Menu Dinner Party. - 0
Fillets Of Salmon And Sole In Phyllo
To Prepare Filling: Rehydrate tomatoes by placing in a l-cup glass measure.
Cover with water and microwave, uncovered, on high (100%) for 2 to 3 minutes, or until very soft.
Cool slightly, remove to cutting board, and chop into small pieces.
Meanwhile, in a... - 42.849
1. In 2-quart saucepan over medium heat, in 4 tablespoons hot butter or margarine (1/2 stick), cook finely chopped green onion until tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in flour, salt, and pepper until blended; cook 1 minute. Gradually stir milk into flour... - 35.7435
Stuffed Chicken In Phyllo
Pound the chicken 1/8 inch thick between sheets of waxed paper.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Saute the spinach and onion in olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat for 3 to 4 minutes or until tender.
Remove from heat.
Stir the cream cheese into... - 43.34
Greek Lamb In Phyllo
In a lightly oiled frying pan, brown meat over moderate heat.
Combine onion powder, chervil, tarragon, salt, garlic powder, and parsley.
Add to meat.
Add enough lemon juice to enhance the flavor.
This is important.
Taste and adjust seasonings.
It may need... - 43.2344
Lebanese Sweet Phyllo Triangles Stuffed With Custard
If you like baklava, you will love these custard phyllo triangles too. Phyllo stuffed with a delicious creamy, eggless custard cream, formed into triangles, brushed with butter and baked to crispy perfection! The sweet, aromatic orange blossom flavored sugar... - 125.646
Broccoli And White Beans Baked In Phyllo
For the filling, add the oil to a large no-stick skillet and heat over medium heat.
Add the broccoli, peppers and onions.
Cook and stir for 4 to 5 minutes or just until the vegetables are tender.
Remove the skillet from the heat.
Stir in the beans, orzo,... - 43.8199
Golden Delicious Phyllo Apple Tart
1. Adjust the rack to divide the oven in half; preheat the oven to 350°F. Grate the rind from the lemon; set aside. Cut lemon in half and squeeze enough juice to measure 2 tablespoons.
2. Combine the lemon juice, apples, granulated sugar, brown sugar,... - 36.8239
Uncover the dough and remove a sheet.
Brush well with melted butter.
Sixty triangles will use about one-half pound of butter.
Stack a second sheet on top and butter again.
Be sure to cover the unused phyllo with the damp towel each time.
Cut the buttered... - 29.4787
Haricots Verts In Phyllo
1) Rinse the beans well without trimming off their ends.
2) In a steamer, place the beans on a removable rack and steam them for about 7 minutes on high heat.
3) Rinse the beans under cold water. Drain and keep aside.
4) Defrost the phyllo dough... - 35.5154
Flaky Phyllo Pastries
1. Place the apples, raisins, 1/3 cup of apple juice, maple syrup or honey, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a medium-sized pot, and stir to combine. Place the pot over high heat and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to low, cover, and simmer for about 8 minutes, or... - 39.5666
Rangoon Spring Rolls In Phyllo
To Make Filling: Place 3 cups water in a large microwavesafe bowl, cover, and microwave on high (100%) for 5 to 6 minutes, or until boiling.
Add bean threads and mushrooms (they will separate when heated), cover with plastic wrap or lid, and microwave on high... - 43.7069
Marinated Lamb Fillet With Spinach In Phyllo
Trim the lamb, cut into four pieces and score on both sides to allow the marinade to penetrate.
Mix the lemon juice and rind, garlic, mint and seasoning.
Put the meat into a shallow dish and pour the marinade over.
Leave for 2-4 hours at room temperature,... - 41.8298
Chicken Curry In Phyllo Baskets
Place 1 sheet phyllo on a damp towel (keep remaining phyllo covered).
Lightly coat phyllo with cooking spray.
Layer remaining 4 sheets phyllo on first sheet, lightly coating each sheet with cooking Spray.
Cut phyllo stack into 28 rounds, using a 2 1/2-inch... - 43.6507
Mediterranean Chicken Phyllo Rolls
For those who are fond of Mediterranean dishes, here is a fantastic video for Mediterranean-style chicken phyllo wraps. The chef here bakes them as a healthier option to the deep fried version. These are delicious all time favorite appetizers with a dipping... - 119.945
Spicy Sausage Phyllo Bundles
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) In non-stick, sautÃ© sausage, bell pepper and onion until sausages are browned,
3) Pour off the fat.
4) Stir spaghetti sauce, cheese, mushrooms, and oregano in the sausage mixture, until well combined, set... - 43.6325
Monterey Chicken Phyllo Appetizers
1) Preheat oven to 375°F.
2) In a bowl, mix together chicken, cheese, onions and parsley flakes; mix well.
3) Spread the filo sheets; cover with plastic wrap or cloth towel to prevent drying.
4) Spread 1 filo sheet on working table with narrow... - 41.8862
Warm Salmon Mousse In A Phyllo Crown
Divide the salmon almost in half, reserving the smaller amount.
Cut the larger amount into 3 to 4 pieces, place it in a food processor fitted with a steel chopping blade, and puree until smooth, scraping down the sides as needed.
With the motor running, pour... - 45.0509
Pastry Wrapped Pork
Trim fat from roast; place roast in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Pour sherry over roast.
Seal bag, and shake until roast is well coated.
Marinate roast in refrigerator at least 4 hours, turning bag occasionally.
Gently peel outer skin from garlic;... - 43.3787
Pastry Wrapped Chiles Rellenos
Combine first 6 ingredients; stir well.
Set 10 chiles aside; reserve remaining chiles for another use.
Make a lengthwise slit down each chile.
Carefully stuff bean mixture evenly into chiles; gently reshape chiles.
Place 1 sheet of phyllo on a... - 42.1693
Spinach Cheese Appetizers
Spinach cheese appetizers is an herbed and spiced spinach recipe. These triangular appetizers are made with spinach and feta cheese wrapped in phyllo dough casings. The spinach and cheese filling is made along with eggs and is baked for indivudual appetizers... - 49.1351
Gift Wrapped Apple Pie
1. In small bowl soak raisins in orange juice. In large bowl toss apples with lemon juice. In second small bowl mix together sugar, flour, cinnamon, and cloves. Sprinkle over apples. Toss to mix.
2. Preheat oven to 350°. Lay damp clean dish towel on counter;... - 42.7313
Penne Wrapped In Phytto
1. In a small saucepan, melt 2 tablespoons of butter, add the shallots, and saute briefly, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
2. In a bowl, add the penne, shallots, ricotta, fontina, parme-san, eggs, parsley, nutmeg, and salt and pepper to taste. Combine... - 38.4685
Flaky Spinach Dies
1. Combine the spinach, ricotta, mozzarella, Parmesan, and oregano in a medium-sized bowl, and stir to mix well. Set aside.
2. Spread the phyllo dough out on a clean dry surface. You should have a 14-x-18-inch sheet that is 20 layers thick. Cut the phyllo... - 31.2814
Sensational Broccoli Strucbls
1. Combine the broccoli, mozzarella cheese, egg substitute, and mustard in a medium-sized bowl, and stir to mix well. Set aside.
2. Spread the phyllo dough out on a clean dry surface. You should have a 14-x-18-inch sheet that is 12 layers thick. Cover the... - 33.4893
Curry Puffs are often served with Sri Lankan soup. Ground beef mixed with a variety of spices, potato, egg, raisins makes a great stuffing for this kinda puff. You cannot possibly prepare the Curry Puffs recipe without Phyllo pastry handy. One needs to be... - 46.9943
Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat.
Add onion and garlic; cook and stir 5 minutes.
Add asparagus and bell pepper; cook and stir 6 to 7 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Stir in peas, salt and black pepper.
Remove from heat; let cool to room... - 40.3868
Mushroom Sausage Spinach Strudel
Crumble sausage into medium skillet.
Cook over medium-high heat until browned, stirring occasionally.
Drain off any drippings.
Remove sausage to paper towels; set aside.
Heat oil in same skillet until hot.
Add onion, mushrooms, bell pepper and garlic; cook... - 44.6851
Combine the softened butter, Monterey Jack cheese and Cheddar cheese in a bowl; mash together with fingers or a wooden spoon until mixture is a thick paste.
Divide the cheese mixture into four 3 inch long finger shaped logs.
Pound the chicken 1/4 inch thick... - 43.357
1. Preheat oven to 400Â° F.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, mix together raisins, walnuts, sugar, and cinnamon; keep aside.
3. Grease an 8 X 8 X 2-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
4. On a clean work surface, place and unroll 1... - 45.4704
Combine raisins and amaretto in a bowl.
Microwave at HIGH 1 1/2 minutes; drain well.
Combine raisins, apple, sugar, flour, and cinnamon in a bowl.
Toss well, and set aside.
Place 1 phyllo sheet on work surface (cover remaining dough to keep from drying);... - 40.9925
Caramelized Onion Fig And Blue Cheese Strudel
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine first 4 ingredients in a small saucepan.
Bring to a boil, and cook 5 minutes.
Remove from heat; cover and let stand 30 minutes.
Coat a medium nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion... - 37.8942
Roast Chicken And Shiitake Strudel
Preheat oven to 350°.
Cook bacon in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until crisp.
Remove bacon from skillet.
Crumble; set aside.
Add mushrooms to bacon fat in skillet; saute 2 minutes.
Stir in flour; cook 1 minute.
Add sherry and Worcestershire... - 39.1462
1. Preheat oven to 375Â°F. In a mixing bowl, combine chicken, mayonnaise, chutney, lemon juice, curry powder, salt, pepper, and cayenne.
2. Place 1 sheet of phyllo on a flat surface. Brush generously with melted butter. Top with second sheet of phyllo.... - 31.3933
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, put together apples, raisins, granulated sugar, apple pie spice, cornstarch, and lemon peel; toss well to mix.
3. On a clean surface, place a sheet of phyllo dough.
4. Wrap the... - 48.1989
Hearty Salmon Strudel With Dill
Place salmon fillet on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray.
Sprinkle salt, garlic powder, and pepper evenly over fillet.
Broil 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
Cut fillet into small chunks; set aside.
Preheat oven to... - 39.8685
Mediterranean Lamb Strudel
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine lamb and onion in a large nonstick skillet; cook over medium-high heat 5 minutes or until lamb is browned and onion is tender.
Wipe skillet clean with a paper towel; return lamb to skillet.
Add water and next 8... - 42.4444
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine first 3 ingredients in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat to medium, and cook 10 minutes.
Place spinach mixture in a colander, pressing with the back of a spoon until barely moist.
Heat oil in pan... - 41.4252
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree F.
2. Grease muffin tray and set aside.
3. For filling, in a large mixing bowl, combine spinach, feta cheese, and black pepper. Mix well.
4. Place a phyllo sheet on baking tray, and apply oil on it. Place... - 107.676
Smoked Salmon And Avocado Egg Rolls
When I go to Chinese restaurants I like to order egg rolls because they remind me of "Briwate". "Briwate" are the Moroccan egg rolls, they are shaped as cigars or triangles and they are filled with meat, chicken, vegetables, or any other filling. The last... - 134.335
Greek Style Pastries
For filling, rinse spinach in cool water.
In a large saucepan cook spinach, covered, in just the water that clings to the spinach.
Reduce heat when steam forms; cook, covered, about 3 minutes or till tender.
In a small mixing bowl stir together... - 39.5527
Berry And Mousse Pastries
1. Prepare pudding mix according to package directions. Fold in whipped topping. Cover and chill.
2. Preheat oven to 375°.
3. Unroll phyllo dough on a large cutting board or work surface. Cut phyllo dough in half lengthwise. Carefully wrap and refreeze one... - 32.1361
1 For filling, cook spinach according to package directions; drain well, squeezing out excess liquid. In a saucepan cook onion in the
3 tablespoons butter or margarine until tender. Stir in the flour, tarragon, and pepper. Add milk all at once. Cook and stir... - 36.5167
1 For crust, brush bottom and sides of a 9-inch springform pan with some of the melted margarine. Unroll phyllo dough; cover with plastic wrap. Remove 1 sheet of phyllo and cut into a 13-inch circle. Ease the circle into the prepared pan off-center so that... - 36.5947
Tasty Tyropita Baking Part 2
With celebration looking up, you must have started elaborate meal preparations. What could stand out at the feast would be tasty tyropita. Cook with Chef Eva amazing side dishes for the big day! - 75.4156
Greek Spinach Pie
1) Thaw phyllo overnight in the refrigerator if frozen.
2) Take out phyllo from wrapping and lay out the stack of sheets. If it is a 1 -pound package, half them widthwise.
3) Cover the portion for cooking with a plastic wrap and damp kitchen... - 48.2288
In 12 inch skillet, melt 2 tablespoons margarine or butter (1/4 stick) over medium high heat until hot.
Add diced onion and cook until tender and lightly browned, about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Transfer onion to large bowl.
Stir in spinach, feta,... - 44.9786
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray an 8-inch square glass baking dish with nonstick cooking spray; set aside. Cover phyllo dough with damp towel and plastic wrap to prevent drying.
2. In medium skillet, heat oil; add onion. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring... - 36.9553
Apple strudel is a classic apple dessert recipe that is well worth the labors of preparation. Wrapped in phyllo dough, the apple strudel is a baked dessert with an apple and cinnamon filling made crispy with bread crumbs and sugar. Cut in slices and dusted... - 46.2579
1. Cook the spinach according to the package directions; drain well, pressing out excess liquid. In a medium saucepan cook the onion in the 3 tablespoons butter or margarine till tender. Stir in the flour, tarragon or fennel seed, and pepper. Add milk all at... - 37.7369
Tasty Tyropita Preparation Part 1
Want to enjoy a good old fashioned dessert at home? Tyropita is just the dish for you. Indulge in delicious pastry with Chef Eva and make this wholesome snack or side dish in minutes. - 94.8263
Asparagus Tarts With Chevre
The asparagus tart with chevre recipe is a great and flavorful dish to go with any meal. Made with a base of phyllo dough and a asparagus filling flavored with rosemary and thyme, the filling also has vegetables like green onions, shallots, goat cheese and a... - 45.8582
Peppered Beef Tenderloin Bundles
Cook first 4 ingredients in butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, until tender.
Stir in salt.
Remove mixture from skillet; set aside.
Sprinkle both sides of steaks with pepper.
Coat skillet with cooking spray; place over high... - 44.1437
Turkey Tourtiere Bundles
These Turkey Tourtiere Bundles are simple amazing. A savory mixture of ground turkey, granny smith apple, and turkey sausage wrapped in a blanket of Phyllo Pastry and then baked until golden. You can even make these in in advance and refrigerate. Watch this... - 120.982
Spinach Feta Strudel Slices
Wash spinach; cut off root ends.
Cook spinach quickly in uncovered pot only in water clinging to leaves, turning twice to promote even cooking.
As soon as spinach wilts, transfer to colander and run under cold water until spinach is cool to the touch.
Drain... - 44.4644
Spinach And Cheese Roll
You must have tried spinach and cheese roll at a restaurant or café, but in this video Vikas has made it in such a simple way that it looks like the simplest snack you can ever bake. This recipe is simple and healthy and boy; is it delicious, yes, yes, yes... - 133.545
Dulce De Leche Napoleons
1. In a medium saucepan, heat the milk until hot to the touch. Meanwhile, in a medium heatproof bowl, whisk the whole eggs with the egg yolks and granulated sugar. Whisk in the flour, cornstarch and vanilla until smooth. Slowly whisk in the hot milk. Pour the... - 30.6223
1. To make the yogurt cheese, place a cheesecloth-lined strainer over a bowl. Spoon the yogurt into the strainer, cover it with plastic wrap and refrigerate 24 hours, or until the yogurt is the consistency of thick sour cream. You should have about 1 cup of... - 39.974
Combine the walnuts, ground cinnamon, ground cloves and allspice in a medium bowl and mix well.
Layer 9 sheets of the phyllo dough in a buttered 11x15 inch baking dish, brushing each sheet with melted butter.
Spread 1/3 of the walnut mixture over the top... - 38.471
Mini Oriental Rolls
Rinse bean sprouts under running cold water; drain.
Cook and stir ground pork in 10-inch skillet until brown; drain.
Stir in bean sprouts, mushrooms, water chestnuts and onions; cook and stir 2 minutes.
Stir in cornstarch, five spice powder, soy sauce and... - 41.6085
Moroccan Mhancha With Ground Chicken And Quail Eggs
Moroccan mhancha with ground chicken and quail eggs is an excellent recipe with the pastry filled with a spicy ground chicken. Here the mhancha is topped with quail eggs that are more nutritious then chicken eggs. Try out this wonderful recipe at home and... - 130.87
Whole Stuffed Sea Bass En Croute With Confetti Beurre Blanc
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil, add the rice, and boil until almost tender, about 7 minutes.
Drain well and add the parsley, shredded carrots, salt, and pepper and mix.
Heat the butter and oil in a medium skillet just until the butter foams.
Add... - 45.6564
Double Mushroom-sausage Strudel
To Make Filling: Place dried mushrooms and 1 1/2 cups water in a 4-cup microwavesafe glass measure.
Microwave, covered, on high (100%) for 2 to 4 minutes, or until very hot.
Remove and steep mushrooms at least 20 minutes.
Squeeze mushrooms, discarding... - 41.7232
1. Preheat the oven to 400°. In a small saucepan, melt the butter over moderately high heat. Stir in the flour, then whisk in the milk until smooth. Bring to a simmer, whisking. Stir in the onion and bay leaf and simmer over low heat, whisking, until no... - 25.4047
Veal Asparagus And Mushroom Pie
Phyllo pastry, a paper-thin, crispy crust, is used in local forms all over the world.
In Austria it is the wrapping for apple strudel, in Egypt it has cream and dried fruits poured over it to make a calorie-laden pudding called Om Ali and in China it makes... - 39.4422
Spanakopita (greek Spinach Appetizer)
Greek Spanakopita Appetizers are a little revamped version of the popular Greek spanakopita. It does take some time to prepare but it is worth the hard work as the end product is delightful and everyone loves its crisp texture. Watch this video to get the... - 130.566
Greek Spinach And Feta Pie
PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
Brush 13x9-inch baking dish lightly with butter.
BEAT eggs in medium bowl.
Stir in spinach, ricotta cheese, feta cheese, lemon peel, pepper and nutmeg.
CUT 8 sheets of phyllo dough in half crosswise, forming 16 rectangles... - 43.1255
1. Lightly grease a baking sheet with oil.
2. Preheat the oven to 400°F before baking.
3. In a skillet, heat oil
4. When oil is hot, add eggplant and onion and sauté until soft,
5. Stir in oyster sauce and water and continue to... - 41.5853
1. Preheat oven to 400°F with rack in center position.
2. In a preheated small pan over medium to medium-high heat saute onion in oil for 5 minutes and remove to a bowl.
3. To the onion add spinach and season with salt, pepper and... - 43.5913
Succulent sockeye salmon filets, wrapped in a crispy bundle of puff pastry and drizzled with creamy tender baby shrimp sauce. - 99.7837
Phyllo Wrap Recipes By Category