- » Phyllo Sausage Rolls
Phyllo Sausage Rolls Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Phyllo Sausage Rolls recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Phyllo Sausage Rolls recipes.
Greek Style Sausage Roll
This greek style sausage roll is a pork sausage roll prepared with phyllo dough. Prepared with a cooked filling of sausage with onions and spinach with cheese and parsley for flavor, the phyllo dough layers are rolled and baked to a golden brown to serve. - 45.9212
Phyllo Sausage Log
1. Preheat the oven at 350°.
2. In a large skillet cook sausage and onion until meat is browned, stirring to crumble and drain off pan drippings.
3. Stir in cottage cheese, spinach and moz-zarella cheese and set aside.
4. Working one at... - 40.4648
Phyllo Sausage Log
Cook sausage and onion in a large skillet until meat is browned, stirring to crumble.
Drain off pan drippings.
Stir in cottage cheese, spinach, and mozzarella cheese; set aside.
Working one at a time, and keeping remaining phyllo covered, brush 1 sheet of... - 33.925
1. In 5-quart Dutch oven or saucepot over medium-high heat, cook pork sausage meat until well browned, stirring frequently. With slotted spoon, remove sausage to large bowl.
2. In drippings remaining in Dutch oven, over medium heat, cook cabbage and onion... - 29.9767
Double Mushroom-sausage Strudel
To Make Filling: Place dried mushrooms and 1 1/2 cups water in a 4-cup microwavesafe glass measure.
Microwave, covered, on high (100%) for 2 to 4 minutes, or until very hot.
Remove and steep mushrooms at least 20 minutes.
Squeeze mushrooms, discarding... - 41.7232
Mushroom Sausage Spinach Strudel
Crumble sausage into medium skillet.
Cook over medium-high heat until browned, stirring occasionally.
Drain off any drippings.
Remove sausage to paper towels; set aside.
Heat oil in same skillet until hot.
Add onion, mushrooms, bell pepper and garlic; cook... - 44.6851