Easy Pie Crust
- » Phyllo Pie Crust
Phyllo Pie Crust Recipes
Enjoy our collection of phyllo pie crust recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for phyllo pie crust recipes.
Phyllo Top Crust For A 9 In. (23 Cm) Pie
Place one large sheet of dough on a dry surface.
Spray lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
Put a second sheet on top.
Place a 9 inch (23 cm) metal pie pan face-up in the center of the top layer of the double layer of dough.
Use scissors to cut... - 28.1986
Sage Flavored Chicken Pot Pie With Phyllo Crust
1. To make the phyllo pastry dough, in a large mixing bowl, sift in the flour with salt. Make a well in the center and pour in the oil.
2. Using your hand, mix while you pour in 1/3 cup of luke warm water and bring together into a ball.
3.... - 47.5562
Peaches And Cream Cups With Philadelphia Cream Cheese
Peach is a common Continental fruit used in most European cuisines including French. Check out from Juliey how to make Peaches and Cream Cups where pie crusts are filled with creamy peach filling that includes exclusive Philadelphia cream cheese. Inescapable... - 113.761
Cherry Pie Filling
Drain the cherries, reserving 1/3 cup (90 mL) of the liquid.
Whisk together all the remaining ingredients, then let the mixture thicken for 15 minutes.
Use a two-crust pastry recipe for the crust or use the phyllo recipe below.
To make a cherry pie with a... - 43.8897
Special Blueberry Pie
Combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well.
Coat a 9-inch pieplate with cooking spray.
Place 1 sheet of phyllo on a damp towel (keep remaining phyllo covered).
Lightly brush phyllo with melted margarine; place phyllo, margarine side up,... - 44.0156
Pineapple Chiffon Pie With Strawberry Sauce
For the crust: Drape 1 sheet of the phyllo dough across a 9" pie plate.
Press into the plate and fold the overhanging edges toward the center, crumpling them slightly to fit.
Lightly spray the dough with no-stick spray.
Repeat layering and spraying with the... - 45.8754
Spicy Spinach Pie
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Steam leeks and carrots for about 8 to 10 minutes or till tender and keep aside.
3. Follow the cooking instructions given in the package to cook spinach. Drain and keep aside.
4. Take a medium bowl and... - 48.8729
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Let pastry leaves warm to room temperature, according to directions on package label.
3. In 1/4 cup hot butter in medium skillet, saute onion until golden—about 5 minutes.
4. Add spinach stir to combine with... - 47.1707
Deep Dish Turkey Pot Pie
To make the turkey MIXTURE: Preheat the oven to 350°.
In a medium saucepan, combine 2 cups of the broth, the celery, onions and carrots.
Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat.
Cover and simmer about 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
In a custard cup,... - 46.4939
1) Saute onion and celery in butter flavored cooking spray.
2) Add in the peeled crawfish tails.
3) Cook for 15 to 20 minutes.
4) Add in the cornstarch and butter substitute (dissolved in water).
5) Cook till the mix thickens.
6) Add in the green... - 47.4191
Not Quite American Apple (or Cherry) Pie
First make the fruit filling.
Turn the filling into a 9 inch (23 cm) pie pan that has been coated with non-stick vegetable cooking spray.
Following the general instructions for using phyllo dough, spread one sheet of dough onto a work surface and... - 36.2752
Veal Asparagus And Mushroom Pie
Phyllo pastry, a paper-thin, crispy crust, is used in local forms all over the world.
In Austria it is the wrapping for apple strudel, in Egypt it has cream and dried fruits poured over it to make a calorie-laden pudding called Om Ali and in China it makes... - 39.4422
Berry Cheesecake Pie
Place one phyllo sheet in a greased 9-in. pie plate; brush with butter.
Repeat seven times; trim the edges.
Bake at 425 degree for 6-8 minutes or until edges are lightly browned (center will puff up).
Cool on a wire rack.
In a small mixing bowl, beat cream... - 43.646
Apricot Creme Tart
Apricot Cream Tart made dried apricot jam,phyllo leaves & tofu.Apricot Cream Tart is layered with apricot halves,covered with melted chocolate. - 47.1554
Fresh Fruit Tart
Spoon the yogurt into a yogurt cheese funnel or a sieve lined with cheesecloth.
Place over a bowl and set aside to drain for at least 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a food processor, puree the cottage cheese, honey and vanilla until smooth, about 3... - 47.2516
Fresh & Tasty Fruit Tart
1. Preheat the oven at 375.°
2. Add the yogurt in a sieve or a yogurt cheese funnel and finely lined it using cheesecloth.
3. Place it in a bowl and keep aside for about 20 minutes.
4. Take a food processor and puree some cottage... - 43.8913