- » Phyllo Log
Phyllo Log Recipes
Enjoy our collection of phyllo log recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for phyllo log recipes.
Phyllo Sausage Log
Cook sausage and onion in a large skillet until meat is browned, stirring to crumble.
Drain off pan drippings.
Stir in cottage cheese, spinach, and mozzarella cheese; set aside.
Working one at a time, and keeping remaining phyllo covered, brush 1 sheet of... - 31.6711
Phyllo Sausage Log
1. Preheat the oven at 350°.
2. In a large skillet cook sausage and onion until meat is browned, stirring to crumble and drain off pan drippings.
3. Stir in cottage cheese, spinach and moz-zarella cheese and set aside.
4. Working one at... - 39.6326
In small skillet, heat oil over medium heat; cook onions, celery, gingerroot and garlic 3 to 5 minutes, stirring often, until onions are softened.
In medium bowl, combine onion mixture, chicken, mustard, lime juice, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper; set... - 41.9928
Date And Walnut Stuffed Phyllo Rolls
Date and Walnut Stuffed Phyllo Rolls are a sweet and flaky Turkish treat. They're the perfect finish to our Mediterranean Menu Dinner Party. - 0
You May Also Like!
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
Mix together cherries, sugar, flour, hazelnuts, cinnamon, and orange zest.
Brush butter on phyllo sheet.
Top with another phyllo sheet and butter again.
Do this for 5 layers.
Place cherry mixture on phyllo dough and turn over... - 41.7564
Combine the softened butter, Monterey Jack cheese and Cheddar cheese in a bowl; mash together with fingers or a wooden spoon until mixture is a thick paste.
Divide the cheese mixture into four 3 inch long finger shaped logs.
Pound the chicken 1/4 inch thick... - 41.3559
Savory Turkey Strudel
1. Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add leeks and cook, stirring, 2 minutes. Add broth; cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until leeks are tender, about 6 minutes. Stir in cream cheese and lemon juice until... - 39.1737
Caribbean Seafood Strudel With Mango Lime Sauce
1)Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2)For preparing seafood strudel, in a pan heat oil, sear each of these seafoods separately – shrimp, scallops, grouper, lobster tail. Season with salt and pepper according to taste.
3)Cool, drain and... - 48.8449
Double Mushroom-sausage Strudel
To Make Filling: Place dried mushrooms and 1 1/2 cups water in a 4-cup microwavesafe glass measure.
Microwave, covered, on high (100%) for 2 to 4 minutes, or until very hot.
Remove and steep mushrooms at least 20 minutes.
Squeeze mushrooms, discarding... - 39.509
Clean and slice the mushrooms.
Put them in a nonstick frying pan and cook for 4 minutes over medium heat, stirring constantly.
Stir in the tarragon, nutmeg, pepper, and salt.
Add the evaporated milk.
Lower the heat and simmer for about 15 minutes, uncovered,... - 43.3012
Individual Peach And Four Cherry Strudel
Try this alluring Individual Peach And Four Cherry Strudel recipe. An easily prepared recipe, this Individual Peach And Four Cherry Strudel is a dish which you will always love to serve to your friends. - 39.5616
1. Preheat oven to 400°F with rack in center position.
2. In a preheated small pan over medium to medium-high heat saute onion in oil for 5 minutes and remove to a bowl.
3. To the onion add spinach and season with salt, pepper and... - 45.2005