- » Phyllo Dessert
Phyllo Dessert Recipes
Enjoy our collection of phyllo dessert recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for phyllo dessert recipes.
Kanafeh or Konafa is a middle-eastern sweet that looks like a pie make with top and bottom shredded filo dough layers and filled with cheese or cream in the center. It is served hot with simple syrup flavored with orange blossom water or rose water! - 130.039
Lebanese Sweet Phyllo Triangles Stuffed With Custard
If you like baklava, you will love these custard phyllo triangles too. Phyllo stuffed with a delicious creamy, eggless custard cream, formed into triangles, brushed with butter and baked to crispy perfection! The sweet, aromatic orange blossom flavored sugar... - 125.9
This video recipe of Mediterranean Baklava is very close to the original stuff. Take a look at this video and try it out yourself. It is a very simple version and you can easily make it at home. - 116.367
Yummy Lemon Curd Phyllo Cups
Your meal is incomplete without a yummy dessert? This video is a must watch for you. The chef shares an easy to make Lemon Curd Phyllo Cups recipe which is sure going to bring a smile on every face across your dining table. - 107.492
An easy and delicious baklava recipe that anyone can make, but others would think you were a professional chef by how great it tastes. Ready Phyllo dough is layered with butter, cinnamon and nuts and baked, then topped with a honey syrup. Simply delicious. - 105.011
Date And Walnut Stuffed Phyllo Rolls
Date and Walnut Stuffed Phyllo Rolls are a sweet and flaky Turkish treat. They're the perfect finish to our Mediterranean Menu Dinner Party. - 104.676
Decadent Sweet Phyllo And Melted Cheese Dessert "muttabak"
If you are a sucker for traditional desserts, here is a recipe just for you! Traditional Muttabbak is an Arabic dessert which may be hard to find at restaurants. It is very simple to make and tastes absolutely delicious. So why not surprise your family and... - 90.492
This video is a creation of cookingwithkamal. You can visit cookingwithkamal for complete recipes, and more videos. - 74.3825
Apple And Cranberry Pie In Phyllo
In bowl, combine apples, cranberries, brown sugar, flour, cinnamon and nutmeg; set aside.
Place 1 sheet of phyllo on work surface, keeping remaining phyllo covered with damp towel to prevent drying out.
Brush sheet lightly with butter.
Combine bread crumbs... - 47.4531
Nutty Phyllo Nests
Nutty phyllo nests are made with a sweetened almond filling. Flavored with honey and lemon juice, the nutty phyllo nests are stuffed and sealed to bake in the oven. Drizzled with remaining almonds and honey, they are good to serve! - 46.9077
Strawberry Phyllo Dessert
This is my go-to dessert when I want something impressive and delicious, that doesn’t take too much time and effort. Juicy strawberries are encased in a feather-light, crisp, sweet crust and served warm with a divine raspberry sauce and a cloud of whipped... - 45.7899
Baked Bananas In Phyllo
1. Preheat oven to 400Â° F.
2. Greases a clean work surface with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Place a sheet of phyllo dough and unroll it.
4. Grease the surface of phyllo dough sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
5. Top with a second sheet of... - 44.7275
Pineapple Phyllo Bundles
Pineapple phyllo bundles are fruit filled phyllo pastries made with pineapple filling. Flavored with lemon, the fruit filled phyllo bundles make an excellent dessert that is not only delicious from refreshingly different from your conventional desserts. - 43.7724
Little Phyllo Cheesecakes
Little phyllo cheesecakes are cream cheese filled pastry shells that are simply lovely as individual desserts. Prepared with a orange flavored cream cheese filling, the little phyllo cheesecakes are sweet and absolutely delightful. - 42.7147
Phyllo Apple Pastries
Peel, core, and slice apples very thin to make 4 cups.
Mix lemon juice, honey, salt, and cinnamon.
Pour over apples.
Add nuts or raisins.
Cut phyllo sheets in half.
Cover half with waxed paper or a damp cloth.
Brush top sheet lightly with melted butter.
Lift... - 42.232
Phyllo Cups With Ricotta Cream And Berries
To make the ricotta cream: In a blender or food processor, combine the ricotta, Neufchatel, sugar, orange juice, Grand Marnier or liqueur, and orange peel.
Blend, scraping down the sides, until smooth.
Place in a bowl, cover, and refrigerate.
To make the... - 42.2177
Phyllo Pirouette Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. In a small mixing bowl, blend margarine and orange peel; keep aside.
3. On a clean work surface, unroll and 1 sheet of phyllo dough.
4. Wrap the remaining sheets with a plastic wrap or a slightly damp towel;... - 41.7544
Combine 2 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch and 1/3 cup milk in a saucepan, stirring well.
Add remaining 2 1/3 cups milk, sugar, vanilla, and eggs.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil.
Cook, stirring constantly, 2 minutes or... - 41.5788
Savory Phyllo Tartlet
Place one sheet of phyllo on work surface, keeping remaining phyllo covered with damp towel to prevent drying out.
Brush phyllo sheet lightly with butter.
Lay second sheet on top; brush with butter.
Repeat with remaining phyllo.
Cut into 2 inch (5 cm) squares... - 41.2632
Flaky Phyllo Pastries
1. Place the apples, raisins, 1/3 cup of apple juice, maple syrup or honey, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a medium-sized pot, and stir to combine. Place the pot over high heat and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to low, cover, and simmer for about 8 minutes, or... - 38.1065
Golden Delicious Phyllo Apple Tart
1. Adjust the rack to divide the oven in half; preheat the oven to 350°F. Grate the rind from the lemon; set aside. Cut lemon in half and squeeze enough juice to measure 2 tablespoons.
2. Combine the lemon juice, apples, granulated sugar, brown sugar,... - 37.0248
Glazed Peaches In Phyllo Baskets
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Place ricotta, 1 tablespoon granulated sugar, and vanilla in a medium bowl, beat with a mixer at medium speed until well blended. Cover and chill.
3. Combine remaining 2 tablespoons granulated sugar and hazelnuts. Stack 2 phyllo... - 33.655
Apple Phyllo Cups With Asian Pears And Pluots
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Butter 8-10 cups of a muffin tin.
2. Cut pluots and Asian pears in 1/2-inch cubes; place in a bowl. Toss with 1/2 cup sugar, cinnamon, ginger and walnuts. Set aside.
3. Layer 8 sheets of phyllo, brushing each layer with melted... - 33.2438
Uncover the dough and remove a sheet.
Brush well with melted butter.
Sixty triangles will use about one-half pound of butter.
Stack a second sheet on top and butter again.
Be sure to cover the unused phyllo with the damp towel each time.
Cut the buttered... - 29.6984
Poothareku is another popular traditional Andhra sweet, which is made with thin rice papers and powdered sugar. It is a very light sweet which melts in the mouth. It is ideal for people feeling low in energy, because of the sugar used in it. - 28.0413
Three Fillings For Phyllo Triangles
Bring Roquefort and cream cheese to room temperature and mash them together thoroughly in a small bowl.
Stir in the egg, combine well, and stir in the pistachios.
Season to taste with nutmeg and pepper.
The Roquefort is usually so salty that no additional... - 27.2591