- » Phyllo Apple Tart
Phyllo Apple Tart Recipes
Enjoy our collection of phyllo apple tart recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for phyllo apple tart recipes.
Golden Delicious Phyllo Apple Tart
1. Adjust the rack to divide the oven in half; preheat the oven to 350°F. Grate the rind from the lemon; set aside. Cut lemon in half and squeeze enough juice to measure 2 tablespoons.
2. Combine the lemon juice, apples, granulated sugar, brown sugar,... - 36.8239
You May Also Like!
Bratwurst And Apple Phyllo
Remove the sausages from the casings and chop into very small dice.
Saute in 1 tablespoon butter, browning lightly.
Add the chopped apples and saute until apples soften slightly.
Add the lemon juice, coriander and ginger and mix well.
Cut the phyllo... - 38.4756
Apples In Phyllo
Grease six 6-ounce custard cups so each cup is entirely covered.
Brush one sheet of phyllo dough with some of the melted margarine.
(Remove one sheet of phyllo at a time and keep remaining sheets covered with a damp paper towel.) Brush a second... - 34.428
Medieval Apple Tart
Medieval Apple Tart has a out of this world taste. The sweet butter and sugar gives the Medieval Apple Tart a Unlikely taste. - 39.9767
Apple Raspberry Tarts
Heat oven to 350°F.
Grease six 6-02. custard cups.
Brush one sheet of filo dough with melted margarine; top with another filo dough sheet Repeat brushing and layering with remaining melted margarine and filo.
Cut filo stack lengthwise into 6 strips; cut... - 40.4362
Apple Pear Tart
Combine pears and apples in large bowl.
Sprinkle with lemon juice and toss to blend well.
Add honey, nuts, currants, brandy or Cognac, orange peel and mixed spices.
Cover mixture and let stand at room temperature at least 2 hours.
Taste and adjust... - 45.1936
Mixed Fruit Crispy Tart
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Line an 8-inch square baking pan with foil, letting ends of foil hang over side of pan. Lay phyllo on a flat surface and brush with about 2 teaspoons of the butter. Fold phyllo in half, buttered side in, and place in pan. Fold sides of... - 36.113
Harvest Apple Strudel
1. Combine the granulated sugar, cornstarch and juice in a small saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until the mixture thickens and boils.
2. Toss the apples with the brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg in a medium-size bowl. Mix in the juice... - 40.1404
Individual Apple Strudels
The Individual Apple Strudels is a tasty dish that you can serve for a tea party or to your family on a lazy weekend afternoon! Try this wonderful Individual Apple Strudels recipe! - 47.1898
Strudel With Caramelized Brazil Nut Filling
Strudel With Caramelized Brazil Nut Filling are tasty and addictive! I serve this often for formal tea parties at home. This superb Strudel With Caramelized Brazil Nut Filling recipe has never failed me. Try it for yourself! - 50.9404