- » Phyllo Appetizer
Phyllo Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of phyllo appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for phyllo appetizer recipes.
Mediterranean Chicken Phyllo Rolls
For those who are fond of Mediterranean dishes, here is a fantastic video for Mediterranean-style chicken phyllo wraps. The chef here bakes them as a healthier option to the deep fried version. These are delicious all time favorite appetizers with a dipping... - 119.945
Spinach Filled Phyllo Triangles
1. Preheat oven to 450°.
2. Thaw spinach, keep over paper towels and squeeze the moisture.
3. In a large skillet melt 1/2 cup butter and saute onion in it.
4. Add spinach, stir to mix and cook for 5 minutes.
5. Drain out the vegetables... - 46.0342
Roasted Red Pepper And Mushroom Stuffed Phyllo
Chop all mushrooms and set aside.
In a skillet, heat olive oil.
Saute onion and bell peppers in olive oil until just tender.
Add garlic and mushrooms and saute quickly over high heat until just tender.
Remove from heat and add oregano, parsley, thyme, cumin,... - 45.6564
Mushroom Appetizers In Phyllo Pastry
Preheat oven to 375Â°F.
Melt 1/4 cup butter and saute onion until soft.
Add mushrooms and stir together.
Add Madeira and seasonings; cook down until most of liquid evaporates.
Stir in sour cream.
Use 1 phyllo sheet at a time and cover the rest... - 44.1301
In small skillet, heat oil over medium heat; cook onions, celery, gingerroot and garlic 3 to 5 minutes, stirring often, until onions are softened.
In medium bowl, combine onion mixture, chicken, mustard, lime juice, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper; set... - 44.0886
Mushroom And Sun Dried Tomato Phyllo Triangles
Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add the mushrooms, shallot, salt, and pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, for 12 minutes, or until all of the liquid has evaporated and the mushrooms are golden brown.
Add the garlic and... - 43.7427
Spicy Sausage Phyllo Bundles
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) In non-stick, sautÃ© sausage, bell pepper and onion until sausages are browned,
3) Pour off the fat.
4) Stir spaghetti sauce, cheese, mushrooms, and oregano in the sausage mixture, until well combined, set... - 43.6325
Foie Gras In Phyllo
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In the food processor, add the foie gras and puree to get a smooth paste.
3) In a bowl, add the cream and whisk to form stiff peaks. Fold in the cream gently into the foie gras. Season the mixture with salt and... - 43.3944
Spinach Cheese Phyllo Triangles
Spinach Cheese Phyllo Triangles is love by many across the world. Spinach Cheese Phyllo Triangles gets its lovely taste from spinach mixed with cheese and eggs. - 43.3157
Thoroughly mix together ricotta cheese, spinach, garlic, sun-dried tomatoes, pine nuts, and Parmesan cheese.
Add salt to taste.
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
In a separate bowl, mix olive oil and egg whites and brush over a sheet of phyllo.
Repeat 2 more... - 42.01
Monterey Chicken Phyllo Appetizers
1) Preheat oven to 375°F.
2) In a bowl, mix together chicken, cheese, onions and parsley flakes; mix well.
3) Spread the filo sheets; cover with plastic wrap or cloth towel to prevent drying.
4) Spread 1 filo sheet on working table with narrow... - 41.8862
Haricots Verts In Phyllo
1) Rinse the beans well without trimming off their ends.
2) In a steamer, place the beans on a removable rack and steam them for about 7 minutes on high heat.
3) Rinse the beans under cold water. Drain and keep aside.
4) Defrost the phyllo dough... - 35.5154
Brie Wrapped In Phyllo
Brie Wrapped In Phyllo has amajestic taste. The phyllo pastry with butter gives the Brie Wrapped In Phyllo a grand taste. - 35.5082