- » Phyllo
A phyllo or filo or fillo (as it is pronounced in some countries) is actually a very thin paper like sheet of uncooked dough that is used in the preparation of pastries. It is used in various cuisines of the Middle ... More »
Peaches And Cream Cups With Philadelphia Cream Cheese
Peach is a common Continental fruit used in most European cuisines including French. Check out from Juliey how to make Peaches and Cream Cups where pie crusts are filled with creamy peach filling that includes exclusive Philadelphia cream cheese. Inescapable... - 113.761
Making Your Own Phyllo Cups
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2. Grease muffin tray with butter, and keep it aside.
3. Separate 4 layers on phyllo dough.
4. Brush melted butter on each layer, and stack them on each other.
5. Cut sheet into four sections
6. Take couple... - 111.759
1) Into a small bowl, add the cream, cheese, parsley, dill weed and he garlic powder
2) Using the electric beater beat till smooth
3) Into a food processor, add in the ham, onion and parsley
4) Process till combined and, and add in sour cream... - 47.7999
Nutty Phyllo Nests
Nutty phyllo nests are made with a sweetened almond filling. Flavored with honey and lemon juice, the nutty phyllo nests are stuffed and sealed to bake in the oven. Drizzled with remaining almonds and honey, they are good to serve! - 46.6986
Spinach Filled Phyllo Triangles
1. Preheat oven to 450°.
2. Thaw spinach, keep over paper towels and squeeze the moisture.
3. In a large skillet melt 1/2 cup butter and saute onion in it.
4. Add spinach, stir to mix and cook for 5 minutes.
5. Drain out the vegetables... - 46.0342
Strawberry Phyllo Dessert
This is my go-to dessert when I want something impressive and delicious, that doesn’t take too much time and effort. Juicy strawberries are encased in a feather-light, crisp, sweet crust and served warm with a divine raspberry sauce and a cloud of whipped... - 45.5232
In small skillet, heat oil over medium heat; cook onions, celery, gingerroot and garlic 3 to 5 minutes, stirring often, until onions are softened.
In medium bowl, combine onion mixture, chicken, mustard, lime juice, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper; set... - 44.0886
Spinach Parmesan Phyllo Triangles
SPINACH PARMESAN FILLING: Trim spinach and rinse under water; shake off excess water.
In saucepan, cover spinach and cook over medium-high heat, with just the water clinging to leaves, for about 5 minutes or just until wilted.
Drain well and squeeze dry; chop... - 43.9497
Pineapple Phyllo Bundles
Pineapple phyllo bundles are fruit filled phyllo pastries made with pineapple filling. Flavored with lemon, the fruit filled phyllo bundles make an excellent dessert that is not only delicious from refreshingly different from your conventional desserts. - 43.5656
Walnut Phyllo Rounds
FILLING: In food processor, combine walnuts, pistachios, candied peel, sugar, orange blossom water, cinnamon and cloves; chop finely.
Place 1 sheet of phyllo on work surface, covering remaining phyllo with damp tea towel to prevent drying out.
Brush sheet... - 43.4568
Foie Gras In Phyllo
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In the food processor, add the foie gras and puree to get a smooth paste.
3) In a bowl, add the cream and whisk to form stiff peaks. Fold in the cream gently into the foie gras. Season the mixture with salt and... - 43.3944
Steamed Peach Cups
Drain peaches (save juice for sauce) and cut up slices.
Combine peaches and corn syrup and divide mixture among six 6-oz. greased custard cups.
Sift flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and mace into mixing bowl.
Beat milk, butter and egg together lightly with... - 42.5591
Thoroughly mix together ricotta cheese, spinach, garlic, sun-dried tomatoes, pine nuts, and Parmesan cheese.
Add salt to taste.
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
In a separate bowl, mix olive oil and egg whites and brush over a sheet of phyllo.
Repeat 2 more... - 42.01
Phyllo Pirouette Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. In a small mixing bowl, blend margarine and orange peel; keep aside.
3. On a clean work surface, unroll and 1 sheet of phyllo dough.
4. Wrap the remaining sheets with a plastic wrap or a slightly damp towel;... - 41.5471
Combine 2 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch and 1/3 cup milk in a saucepan, stirring well.
Add remaining 2 1/3 cups milk, sugar, vanilla, and eggs.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil.
Cook, stirring constantly, 2 minutes or... - 41.359
Savory Phyllo Tartlet
Place one sheet of phyllo on work surface, keeping remaining phyllo covered with damp towel to prevent drying out.
Brush phyllo sheet lightly with butter.
Lay second sheet on top; brush with butter.
Repeat with remaining phyllo.
Cut into 2 inch (5 cm) squares... - 41.056
To prepare the fillings, combine ingredients, adjusting seasoning as necessary.
Place pastry between 2 dry dish towels and cover with a barely damp dish towel.
Take 2 sheets of pastry at a time and place 1 on top of the other.
Cut pastry into 6 pieces, across... - 38.0892
Spinach Phyllo Bundle
Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat until hot.
Add onion; cook and stir 3 minutes.
Add spinach; cook 5 minutes or until spinach is dry.
Add artichoke hearts, broccoli and bell peppers to skillet; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until heated... - 37.6684
Spinach Filled Phyllo Triangles
Thaw spinach; place on paper towels, and squeeze until barely moist.
Saute onion in 1/2 cup butter in a large skillet; add spinach, and cook 5 minutes.
Remove vegetables from skillet; cool.
Add next 9 ingredients to spinach mixture; stir well.
Cut sheets of... - 37.6221
Fancy Phyllo Cups
Place one sheet of phyllo dough on a work surface (keep remaining phyllo covered with plastic wrap and a damp towel to prevent it from drying out); brush sheet with butter and dust with sugar.
Top with a second sheet of phyllo; brush with butter and dust with... - 37.5806
Haricots Verts In Phyllo
1) Rinse the beans well without trimming off their ends.
2) In a steamer, place the beans on a removable rack and steam them for about 7 minutes on high heat.
3) Rinse the beans under cold water. Drain and keep aside.
4) Defrost the phyllo dough... - 35.5154
Combine nut mixture with honey for filling, using just enough honey to hold ingredients together.
Melt butter without stirring.
Skim off foamy top.
Lay phyllo sheets flat.
From the long side, cut each sheet into four equal strips.
With a pastry... - 34.3141
Fabulous Filled Phyllo
1) Make the Cheese Filling.
2) Set the oven to a temperature of 400°.
3) Brush melted margarine or butter lightly on a phyllo sheet.
4) Layer on the top another phyllo sheet and brush butter or margarine on it.
5) Repeat with a third... - 32.7294
Topsy-turvy Peach Cups
Topsy turvy peach cups is a peach cake baked with peach halves and white cake mix. Served with melba sauce, the topsy turvy peach cups are perfect for an after meal family dessert. - 30.9265
Uncover the dough and remove a sheet.
Brush well with melted butter.
Sixty triangles will use about one-half pound of butter.
Stack a second sheet on top and butter again.
Be sure to cover the unused phyllo with the damp towel each time.
Cut the buttered... - 29.4787
Phyllo Top Crust For A 9 In. (23 Cm) Pie
Place one large sheet of dough on a dry surface.
Spray lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
Put a second sheet on top.
Place a 9 inch (23 cm) metal pie pan face-up in the center of the top layer of the double layer of dough.
Use scissors to cut... - 28.1986
Creamy Peach Cup
Thaw peaches just until they can be removed from package; cut into chunks.
Pour into blender; blend until thoroughly chopped.
Add remaining ingredients; mix until smooth.
Serve immediately in chilled cups or individual serving dishes. - 24.9743
Phyllo Recipes By Category