- » Philadelphia Cream Cheese Ready
Philadelphia Cream Cheese Ready Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Philadelphia Cream Cheese Ready recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Philadelphia Cream Cheese Ready recipes.
Tomato Aspic With Philadelphia Cream Cheese
1) In a bowl, mix tomato juice with water, and soak in the gelatine until soft.
2) In a saucepan, mix together onion, celery, parsley, Worcestershire sauce, seasoning, Tabasco and sugar.
3) Heat the mixture and bring to a boil, reduce... - 42.5591
Peaches And Cream Cups With Philadelphia Cream Cheese
Peach is a common Continental fruit used in most European cuisines including French. Check out from Juliey how to make Peaches and Cream Cups where pie crusts are filled with creamy peach filling that includes exclusive Philadelphia cream cheese. Inescapable... - 113.761
1. Cut salmon, cream cheese, and cucumber as shown in the video.
2. Prepare sushi rice base.
3. Lay salmon, cucumber, and cream cheese slice in the middle, across sushi rice base.
4. Roll bamboo mat over the edge. Squeeze firmly but... - 116.387
Ny Deli Style Cheese Cake
I have an older cheese cake video but wanted to make a new one for The Real Women of Philadelphia's best cheese cake contest. The top prize is $5000. Here is my entry to the contest. - 123.42
Pink Philly Ice Cream Sandwiches
My husband was craving ice cream for dessert so I decided to make ice cream sandwiches with the PHILADELPHIA Strawberry Cream Cheese. They are so cute and delicious and best of all, very easy to make. They are perfect to make ahead of time and you can keep... - 44.4241
Cheese Frosted Biscotti
Biscotti with a twist! Jen prepares this sweet treat and tops it with a cheese frosting! If you love chocolate, then the chocolate chips make a great addition. An interesting concept, this is a great accompaniment to a hot cup of tea or coffee. - 118.338
Red Velvet Cheesecake - Eggless
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
2. Grease 2 cake pans with oil. Set aside.
3. Make the cake batter according to the instructions on the box.
4. In a blender add all the ingredients for the cream cheese mixture and blend till... - 0
Easy Homemade Sushi Rolls (philly Roll)
Want to try some sushi. Explore this video and try these homemade sushi rolls which is easy to prepare and good to taste. The cooked vinegared rice combined with cucumber and wasabi sauce makes an excellent snack. Getting your sushi rice right is a crucial... - 127.44
Lemon Cheese Tart
1) Set the oven at 350° F or Mark 4.
2) Using a rolling pin, crush the biscuits and mix with the sugar in a bowl.
3) Add over the melted butter and mix well.
4) Keeping aside one-third of the crumb mixture, add the rest into the flan... - 39.5094
How To Make Bake Tomatoes With Crabmeat
Looking for a stuffed baked tomatoes recipe? Here is a wonderful baked tomatoes with crabmeat recipe for you! The chef here has used a very few stuffing ingredients apart from crabmeat. This easy stuffed baked tomatoes recipe is simply amazing and worth... - 97.007
Real Women Of Philly Week 1
A creamy cheese pastry for dessert? How about you add in some raspberry sauce too? A delicious recipe cooked up using Philadelphia cream cheese, this will prove to be a great treat for your guests! - 118.494
Melt together in double boiler.
Ice bread with this (crusts cut off).
Make and put in refrigerator day before serving.
Remove 1 hour before ready to serve.
Heat at 350-400 degrees for 10 minutes. - 31.0295
Mrs Skillin's Cheese Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Butter an 8-inch Pyrex pie plate properly.
3) Beat the cheese, which has been softened beforehand, properly.
4) Separately beat the combined sugar and eggs.
5) Add to the beaten cheese... - 39.9683
Philly Cheese Bell
1. In a medium bowl, combine the cheese food, cream cheese, and margarine.
2. Use a wire whisk or wooden spoon to beat the mixture until smooth and creamy.
3. Blend in the remaining ingredients.
4. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until the cheese... - 40.8554
1) Preheat oven hot to 350Â°c.
2) In a bowl, crush the crackers and mix with butter.
3) In bottom of 9" pie pan pat the crumbs.
4) Bake for 5 mins.
5) Place on a rack to cool.
6) In a bowl mash cheese and mix with eggs.
7) Using a... - 45.4539
Creamy Cheese Seafood Lasagna
If you haven't tried seafood lasagna yet, this is where you should start. This Creamy Cheese Seafood Lasagna is full of amazing flavors and creamy texture. This delicious make ahead that is a sure crowd pleaser. Watch this video and give it a try! - 117.95
Jjs Yummy Cheese Cake
Just an amazing combination of ingredients that
when cooked and eaten, your taste buds are overwhelmed with delight. - 42.9279
Cheesecake Edna Cora
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2) In a mixing bowl, mix the finely crushed graham crackers, melted butter and 2 tablespoons sugar.
3) In a Pyrex pie pan, pat the mixture with a fork to form a crust.
4) In a bowl, mix 2 eggs, 1/2 cup... - 49.883
Susan W S New York Cheesecake
1) Preheat the oven at 350˚.
2) Cream the cheese.
3) Sift together the flour, salt and 1 1/2 cups sugar.
4) For making the crumb mixture, finely grate the Zwiebach and mix it together with the sugar and butter.
5) Bake 3/4 of the mixture to... - 49.4316
1. Preheat oven to 325° F.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, mix together crumbs, sugar and margarine.
3. In a 9-inch springform pan, press the mixture at the bottom of the pan.
4. Place the pan in the oven and bake for 10 minutes.
5. Lower... - 50.1053
Banana Pudding Cheesecake
Make your holidays extra special with a magnificent banana pudding cheesecake that is absolutely magical. Watch this excellent video that shows this marvelous cheesecake with a gorgeous meringue topping. The video is definitely a must watch for a great... - 119.777
Glenn And Elise's Oreo Cheesecake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) With a round of wax paper, line the bottom of a 10x3-inch solid cake pan.
3) Mix the crushed cookies and butter together. Press on the bottom of the prepared pan.
4) Bake in the preheated... - 49.0156
The Ultimate Twice Baked Potato
The Kitchen Witch demonstrates how to make the ultimate twice baked potato with cheese, bacon, Philadelphia Cream Cheese, and green onion! - 0
Big V's Secret Ingredient Man Ribs
The Kitchen Witch's husband makes a surprise appearance and takes over dinner to spectacular result! Learn how to make Big V's tender, succulent, oven roasted fall off the bone ribs and find out why today's secret ingredient is a winner! Happy Labour Day... - 0
Pineapple Cheesecake Bars
Heat oven to 325Â°F.
Grease 13x9-inch pan.
In large bowl, combine all base ingredients at low speed until dough forms.
Press in bottom of prepared pan.
In same bowl, blend frosting, cream cheese and pineapple until well mixed.
Reserve 1 cup for frosting;... - 43.6268
Fruited Tea Loaf
1) Preheat the oven to 300-325°F.
2) In large mixing bowl, combine the margarine, cheese and sugar till creamy and fluffy.
3) Add eggs, one at a time and beat after each addition.
4) Gradually sift in the flour sifted with baking... - 47.912
Spaghetti Squash With Cheesy Beef
Noodles with a difference! Squash noodles…a great way to make a meal look interesting, as well as get the kids to eat some vegetable. Topped off with a great beef and mushroom gravy, this meal is simple and complete. - 119.588
1. Into a pan containing sugar add 200g of the softer blueberries and 175ml water.
2. Let it heat slowly to allow the sugar to dissolve and let it simmer for 7-8 minutes.
3. To the remaining 25 ml water mix in the cornflour and stir into the... - 47.7501
Part 1 Of Red Velvet Cake Pg 206 Of Rosalie Serving Country
Want to present a special Red Velvet Cake to your special person in this Valentine Day - here is the best way to win his/her heart. Chef Rosalie Harpole shares a brilliant recipe from her cookbook to bake the cake. This part of the video shows the method of... - 125.421
Part 2 - Red Velvet Cake From Pg 206 In Rosalie Serving Cookbook
Hope you must have watched the first part to learn how to prepare the batter for the Red Velvet Cake. Here is the second part, which shows how to bake and ice the cake! Watch chef Rosalie to take absolute care to bake and ice with cream cheese, chocolate... - 124.956
STIR cream cheese in small bowl until smooth.
Gradually stir in gelatin and milk until well blended.
Chill until ready to serve.
Let stand at room temperature to soften slightly, if necessary.
Garnish with fruit, if desired - 29.5285
Sugar cranberries with 1 C.sugar, cover and refrigerate overnight.
Drain well and add to other ingredients (marshmallows, grapes and pecans).
Soften cream cheese with just enough milk to make thick and creamy.
Fold into whipped cream and add to cranberry... - 35.7454
1) Preheat the oven to at 350°F.
2) Lightly grease a baking sheet.
3) In a bowl, place together cream cheese, curry powder and bacon bits.
4) Stuff mushroom caps with cheese mixture.
5) Place the mushroom on the baking sheet, top side... - 37.4481
Rosemary New Potato Tart
Nothing like a flavorful and scrumptious tart with new potatoes and fresh herbs. Join Katie as she makes this magnificent holiday feast. Watch this impressive video that would definitely inspire you to pamper your taste buds. Check it out…. - 109.092
Coco Cabana Lime Bars
Kids are very demanding and always crave for some delicious and appealing snacks. Watch this excellent video that shows a terrific snack idea that is super simple and absolutely mind blowing. The video is wonderful and would surely impress you. Take a look... - 122.653
Broccoli Onion Deluxe Casserole
1. Preheat oven to at 350Â° F.
2. In a pot of boiling salted water, cook broccoli until just tender.
3. Add onions and cook until tender.
4. In a skillet, melt butter and blend in flour.
5. Gradually milk and stir until thickened.
6.... - 47.04
Black Forest Parfaits
BEAT cream cheese with 1/2 cup of the milk at low speed of electric mixer until smooth.
Add pudding mix and remaining milk.
Beat until smooth, 1 to 2 minutes.
MIX together cherry pie filling and liqueur.
Reserve a few cherries for garnish, if desired.
Spoon... - 35.9494
Heaven In A Pan
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2.Mix together flour, pecans and the butter.
3.Take a 9x13 inch pan and press the mixture into it.
4.Bake for 20 minutes.
5.Place in refrigerator.
6.Mix together the icing sugar, cream cheese and spread... - 47.4095
Tasty Stuffed Strawberries
This is a perfect petit four for your next cocktail party. The Chef shows this easy way to make Stuffed Strawberries. It's simply delicious and I'm sure your guests will like it. - 112.073
Tasty Mushrooms Bourekas
Bourekas is a puff pastry. It's really delicious and is mostly eaten for breakfast. Chef Victoria shows how to make Mushrooms Bourekas in the video. I'm sure you will like it. - 117.265
Lindy's Famous Cheesecake
Lindy'S Famous Cheesecake is a yummy cheesecake that is just too difficult to resist! I often serve this at parties and have discovered that everyone loves its addictive flavor. Try the Lindy'S Famous Cheesecake for yourself! - 34.0806
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Mix all the ingredients together.
3) Spread the mixture on a 9x13-inches pan.
4) Bake in preheated oven for about 40 minutes.
5) Serve as prferred. Goes really well with brown... - 43.9861
Spiced Cranberry Dip
The holidays are here again and lots of friends and family are in town. Tracy Metro for the Kraft Kitchens shares great entertaining ideas and delicious recipes for how to host a last minute holiday party. This year you'll be ready when that doorbell rings! - 41.1946
Turkey Tourtiere Bundles
These Turkey Tourtiere Bundles are simple amazing. A savory mixture of ground turkey, granny smith apple, and turkey sausage wrapped in a blanket of Phyllo Pastry and then baked until golden. You can even make these in in advance and refrigerate. Watch this... - 120.982
Old Fashioned Buffalo Onion Rings (contest Entry Video)
Want that restaurant style spicy onion rings?? Watch this video to learn it all. These spicy onion rings are seasoned to perfection. It is the perfect way to spice up your platter and give you a rich savory taste. This video certainly makes you crave for more. - 113.965
Succulent Roasted Pork Chops And Others
This autumn won't be the same as the previous ones. Because you have this amazing video recipe of Autumn Dinner Menu. Watch this video to learn some of the most amazing dishes that you can prepare this season. This gourmet meal will surprise your guests for... - 119.719