- » Pheasant Spread
Pheasant Spread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pheasant spread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pheasant spread recipes.
Methiparatha is a stuffed Indian paratha that is very tasty and nutritious. A bite of this this well stuffed Methiparatha brings back fond memories from my childhood. Serve this Methiparatha with Raita or yogurt salad and pickle for a complete and tasty... - 43.4884
Pheasant With Wine Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
2) According to directions on the package, prepare meat marinade.
3) In a bowl, add 4 tablespoons of the marinade, to use with sauce later.
4) In a shallow pan, place the pheasant.
5) Spread the... - 45.8084
Baked Pheasant is a simple but tasty Pheasant preparation. This delicious dish will surely draw attention and compliments for your dinner spread! Try this . Try making a Radish Paratha with this recipe! - 28.3502
Roast Pheasant With Bacon
1. Wipe the pheasants with a damp clean kitchen cloth.
2. Lard the breasts portions with the trimmed bacon rashers.
3. Preheat the oven to 425Â°F (220Â°C or Gas No. 7)
4. In a roasting pan large enough to accommodate the pheasants,... - 37.3053
Braised Pheasant With Sauerkraut
1. To prepare the sauerkraut, wash it thoroughly under cold running water and soak it in a pot of water for about 15 minutes.
2. Squeeze the sauerkraut completely dry taking a handful at a time and set aside.
3. Preheat the oven to... - 44.1966
Roast Pheasant With Filbert Stuffing And Currant Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 400°.
To make the stuffing:
2. In a heavy 8- to 10-inch skillet melt 8 tablespoons of the butter over moderate heat.
3. As the foam subsides, stir in bread cubes and let them crisp and brown.
4. With a slotted... - 45.3801
Pheasant With Apple
Slice the apples and put almost all at the bottom of a deep casserole.
The rest put inside the cleaned bird with a lump of butter.
Dot the apples with a little butter, and pour in the wine or stock, and seasoning.
Now put the bird on the apple bed and spread... - 22.447
If using a frozen bird, defrost completely.
Stuff with Black Olive Wild Rice Stuffing.
Lace and tie bird securely and place in a small shallow pan.
Spread breast and legs generously with soft butter.
Roast uncovered at 375F for 30 minutes, then pour in the... - 28.071
Pheasant Casserole With Celery And Chestnut
Cut a slit in the skin of each chestnut, spread on a baking sheet and cook in a moderately hot oven for 10-15 minutes.
When cool enough to handle remove the outer and inner skins.
Melt the butter in a heatproof casserole and then brown the pheasant slowly on... - 45.1712
Braised Pheasant With Chestnut Puree And Orange
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree Fahrenheit, 180 degree Celsius.
2. In a casserole melt 1 to 1 1/2 ounce butter and start browning the pheasant slowly, making sure it is evenly browned all over.
3. Take it out and keep it aside.
4. Add... - 44.152
Grilled Breast Of Pheasant With Pommes D'amour And Saffron Rlsotto
Prepare a grill and preheat the oven to 325°F.
Heat 3/4 cup of the stock in a small saucepan over low heat and add the saffron.
Allow the saffron to steep until the liquid is a deep golden color.
Remove from heat.
Heat the 1/2 teaspoon olive oil in a small... - 37.7835
Put the pheasant giblets into a pan with water to cover, a little seasoning and the thyme.
Cover the pan and simmer for 45 minutes.
Strain the liquid and boil briskly, if necessary, until reduced to 300 ml/1/2 pint stock.
If you have no giblets from which to... - 40.1314
Cucumber Curried Mayonnaise On Peasant Bread
In a small bowl combine well the mayonnaise and the curry powder and spread the curried mayonnaise on one side of each slice of bread.
Layer half the bread slices with the cucumber, the onion, and the mint, sprinkle the mixture with salt and pepper to taste,... - 20.2867
Terrine De Faisan
1. With a sharp pointed knife, slice the meat from pheasant carcass.
2. Discard skin.
3. Cut breast meat into strips.
4. Scrape sinews from leg meat.
5. In a bowl, put breast meat with ham and pork strips, pour brandy and Madeira on top. Cover... - 44.1954
Salmis Of Woodcock
This is a useful way of using up left-overs of roasted woodcock, and of pheasant and partridge too: but where the two latter are concerned the trail is removed and thrown away.
Discard crop and gizzard but leave the trail (liver, heart and intestines) inside... - 24.7464