- » Pheasant Apple
Pheasant Apple Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pheasant apple recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pheasant apple recipes.
Pheasant With Apples And Cream
Heat butter and oil in a flameproof casserole and slowly brown pheasant all over.
Cook onion at the same time.
Drain off surplus fat.
Pour Calvados or brandy into a heated ladle, set alight and pour over pheasant.
When flames die, add the stock, apples, cream... - 45.3451
Pheasant With Apples
Combine flour, salt, and pepper in a paper or plastic bag.
Add 2 or 3 pheasant pieces at a time; shake to coat.
In skillet brown birds lightly in butter.
Add wine; simmer, covered, till tender, 45 to 55 minutes.
Remove to platter; keep warm.
Beat cream with... - 36.4822
Pheasant With Apple
Slice the apples and put almost all at the bottom of a deep casserole.
The rest put inside the cleaned bird with a lump of butter.
Dot the apples with a little butter, and pour in the wine or stock, and seasoning.
Now put the bird on the apple bed and spread... - 22.447
You May Also Like!
Roast Pheasant With Apples
Roast Pheasant With Apples can serve as a compliment or main dish to any buffet table. Roast Pheasant With Apples is nutritious and also light on calories. A good one! - 31.1293
Pheasant With Green Apples
In an ovenproof casserole, melt butter and corn oil.
Add bacon, onion, and garlic and saute until golden.
Remove bacon, onion, and garlic with a slotted spoon; reserve.
In remaining fats, brown pheasant on all sides.
Remove pheasant and reserve.
Pour excess... - 38.1076
Pheasant With Apple Onion Stuffing
Wash pheasants well; then pat dry.
Combine the onion, celery, apple, bread crumbs, salt, pepper, and sage; pour the melted butter over the mixture and toss lightly.
Stuff pheasants with apple-onion mixture; skewer openings closed or sew with heavy... - 38.7662
Pheasant With Green Apples
1 In a n oven proof casserole, add butter and olive oil.
2 Saute bacon,onion and garlic until golden.Remove and keep aside.
3 In the remaining fat in the pan, brown pheasant on all sides. Keep warm.
4 Saute apples in the leftover fat until... - 45.706
Pheasant With Green Apples And Cointreau
Saute the smoked pork, onion and garlic in a heavy frying pan in the butter and oil.
When they are well done, remove them and put them to one side.
In the same pan, brown the pheasant.
Remove from pan and keep warm.
Sprinkle apples with Cointreau and brown... - 42.5482
Poached Pheasant With Apple And Pecan Nuts
1. In a bowl, place the pheasant breasts pour over the oil and stir well.
2. Cover and marinate in the fridge overnight.
3. In a large, shallow flameproof casserole melt 50 g (2 oz) butter and brown three pheasant breasts at a time, then remove from... - 45.0516
Pheasant Celery And Apple Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree Fahrenheit, 180 degree Celsius.
2. In a casserole melt 1 to 1/2 ounce of butter and brown the pheasant slowly in it, making sure it is browned properly from all the sides.
3. Take it out and keep it... - 43.915
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Truss the pheasant as it would be done for roasting.
3) In a skillet, heat the butter and brown the pheasant properly on all sides.
4) In a deep casserole, put half of the apple slices,... - 37.2922
Roast Pheasant With Applejack Cream Sauce
Roast Pheasant With Applejack Cream Sauce is an amazingly delicious recipe which you will enjoy with your family and friends. If you loved it, do share it with your friends also! - 43.6338
1) Rub the pheasant with butter all over
2) Place the pheasant on a rotary spit or in a hot oven for about 15 minutes till browned all over
3) Slice and peel the apples and layer onto the base of a casserole
4) Once browned, place the pheasant into... - 38.7171