- » Petits Pois
Petits Pois Recipes
Enjoy our collection of petits pois recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for petits pois recipes.
Petits Pois A La Francais
Petits Pois A La Francaise is a garden fresh peas and lettuce recipe cooked with beurre manie. Simmered to finish the Petits Pois A La Francaise also has onion in it and can be served as a side. - 33.0832
Quick Fried Eggs With Petits Pois And Shrimps
Quick Fried Eggs With Petits Pois And Shrimps is a delicious and easy to prepare breakfast. My family would prefer me to serve this everyday! Why don€™t you make some Quick Fried Eggs With Petits Pois And Shrimps for yourself? - 49.938
Petits Pois Nests
Mash the potatoes with the butter, milk and egg.
Pipe into small nest shapes on a greased baking sheet and bake in a preheated moderately hot oven, 200°C (400°F), Gas Mark 6, for about 20 minutes, until golden brown.
Meanwhile, cook the petits pois in a... - 28.2553
Pea Pods With Petits Pois
Melt a small amount of butter in medium skillet over medium-high heat.
Add snow peas and stir-fry until just al dente.
Add dill and garlic salt and mix well.
Stir in thawed peas and heat through.
Taste and adjust seasonings, if necessary - 25.2233
Petits Pois A La Francaise
The Petits Pois A La Francaise is a lovely frencg garden peas dish and is also one of my favorite vegetarian dishes. Simple and tasty, this dish will come in handy for every occasion! Try this brilliant Petits Pois A La Francaise recipe for yourself! - 41.6453
Soup With Petits Pois
Put the onion in a casserole with the petits pois, still frozen.
Add 21/4 cups (500 ml/18 fl oz) of hot water.
Cover and micro wave on HIGH for 13 minutes.
Rinse the chervil and sorrel and chop separately.
Cut the ham into matchstick (julienne) strips.
Stir... - 44.7097
In a large saucepan bring 1 cup salted water to a boil, add the peas, and return the water to a boil, separating the peas with a fork.
Simmer the peas, covered, for 3 to 4 minutes, or until they are heated through, and drain them well.
Toss the peas with the... - 21.4105
Petits Pois Or Baby Green Pea Salad
Baby green pea salad or petits pois is a simple and beautiful salad made with green peas and added veggies. Tossed with celery, bell peppers, onions and jalapenos, the baby green pea salad is fresh and deliciously juicy. - 27.5204
Petits Pois Francais
1. Take a large saucepan and add 3 tbsp of margarine or butter in it and cook peas, green onions, lettuce, water, salt, pepper and boil it by covering. Cook on low heat for 10 minutes until the peas are soft.
2. Take a cup add 1 tbsp margarine with... - 35.205
Terrine Of Trout With Petits Pois
Rinse the fish under plenty of cold running water.
Pat dry on kitchen paper and arrange on an oval dish.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 4 minutes.
Leave to cool.
Remove the crusts from the bread and cut into cubes.
Put the bread into a bowl and pour over the... - 44.5522
In a medium saucepan, heat the oil and saute the shallots until they are yellowed but not browned.
Lay the lettuce over the shallots, and top with the peas and seasonings.
Pour the broth over all, cover the pan tightly, and simmer over low heat until the peas... - 32.3475
Les Petits Pois Au Beurre
1) Cook peas in slightly salted water ensuring the peas are not overcooked.
2) Drain the peas and toss lightly in butter.
3) Season with salt and pepper and serve warm. - 26.6288
Sauteed Petits Pois
Wash and string snow peas and sprinkle with salt.
Wrap and cook 2 minutes.
Unwrap and put into water with ice cubes to give peas a fresh green color.
Drain and place in a buttered dish.
Cook 30 seconds. - 30.6662
1) In a saucepan, heat butter and sauté onion in it till they become soft but not brown.
2) Stir in lettuce, parsley, sugar, salt, and dash pepper and sauté until lettuce is drooping.
3) Cook well after adding in peas.
4) Serve hot. - 32.6927
Petits Pois A La Francaise
Put the peas in a saucepan with the lettuce, scallions, sugar, bouquet garni and half the butter; add the water.
Cover the pan with a heatproof plate half-filled with cold water and cook quickly for 20-25 minutes or until peas and scallions are... - 30.8747
Petits Pois Au Lard
1. Melt the butter in a pan, add the bacon and cook until crisp and golden brown. Add the onions and cook for a few seconds, then add the peas and lettuce. Mix well together.
2. Just cover the peas with water and add salt, pepper and sugar. Cover and simmer... - 29.7707
Petit Pois In Foil
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. On double thickness of 20-by-18-inch heavy-duty foil, arrange lettuce leaves, overlapping, to form a circle.
3. Break peas into small chunks, place on lettuce, sprinkle with sugar, salt and pepper and dot... - 35.2087
Minty Petit Pois & Gammon Soup With Potato Croutons
1. Chop potatoes into cubes.
2. In a sauce pan, boil potatoes with butter cube.
3. In a pan, heat some oil and cook boiled potatoes, add onions and gammon. Add garlic and cook for a while.
4. In a bowl, combine onions, mint and peas.... - 0
Puree De Petits Pois
1. In a pan, boil salted water.
2. Add peas to it and cook for 10-25 minutes.
3. Drain the peas. Wash them with cold water to fix their color.
4. Drain them thoroughly again before mashing in a food processor.
5. In a saucepan, heat... - 36.8147
Peas And Beef - Recette De Petit Pois - African Cuisine
Here comes another nice African curry. African Beef and Peas Curry is an easy to prepare recipe that hardly needs any efforts. It is a very flavorful dish. Watch this video to learn the details of this recipe. - 112.053
Salsify With Petrts Pois
Salsify With Petrts Pois is tasty appetizer. The lemon juice makes it tangy and blend of vinegar, egg yolk and fresh chervil gives the Salsify With Petrts Pois a luscious taste. - 47.4189