- » Petit Suisse
Petit Suisse Recipes
Enjoy our collection of petit suisse recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for petit suisse recipes.
This Petit Suisse is something I would like to make for myself! In fact, all my friends and folks love it for its blend of flavors. Give it a try and treat your loved ones! - 21.9492
Method Beat egg yolks with sugar until thick and light.
Beat in cream cheese, cream and Grand Mar- nier.
Whip egg whites until they hold a stiff peak; fold into mixture.
Cover and freeze for 2 hours.
Spoon cream into a chilled bowl; serve with raspberries... - 17.8654
You May Also Like!
Summer Fruit Compote
1) In a pan, add the prepared fruit and place a lid over.
2) Shaking the pan occasionally, allow the fruit to gently cook for 15 minutes.
3) Take off the heat and stir in the sugar. Cool.
4) Chill for 1 hour, then freeze the petit-suisses for 1... - 38.1515
Rambouillet Veal Rolls
Salt and pepper the escallops and soak them in the brandy for 1 hour.
Now wipe them and spread each with some of the filling you have made with the chopped ham, mashed up with the petits suisses cream cheeses or a spoonful of thick fresh cream, and bound with... - 31.1235
1. Place half the blackberries in a thick-bottomed saucepan over a gentle heat and stir until softened. Stir in 2 teaspoons of honey.
2. Remove from the heat, add the lemon juice and sprinkle in the gelatine, stirring well to dissolve. Push through a sieve... - 32.9297
Fresh Blackberries With Hazelnut Cheese
1. Sort through the blackberries and discard any that look hard or even slightly red. Mix the brown sugar and Angostura bitters with the remaining blackberries.
2. In a frying pan toast the hazelnuts and add the caster sugar when they have coloured. Shake the... - 26.2468
Strawberry Almond Tartlets
1. In a bowl, cream the butter and sugar; beat and egg yolk
2. Work in to the flour and ground almonds
3. Chill this dough into a manageable consistency and then divide it into eight portions
4. Roll the pastry out into a thin film on a surface... - 47.7674
1. In a bowl, place the Camembert and butter and beat together until smooth.
2. Add the Petit Suisse and beat well to mix.
3. Add the cream, mustard and parsley; press into a lightly oiled mould.
4. To freeze: chill in the refrigerator, then open... - 37.8043