- » Pesto Salad Dressing
Pesto Salad Dressing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pesto salad dressing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pesto salad dressing recipes.
Tomato Salad With Pesto Dressing
1. Take a small mixing bowl and add in Pesto, chicken broth and vinegar.Beat to mix well with a wire whisk.
2. Take a serving platter, arrange lettuce leaves on the platter.
3. Now, arrange tomato and onion over the lettuce in a decorative... - 37.748
Rice Salad With Pesto Dressing
In a blender, combine basil, cheese, and lemon juice.
With blender whirling on lowest speed, slowly pour in oil to make a creamy-smooth mixture.
Place mushrooms in a bowl.
Coarsely chop pimento (reserve a few strips for garnish); add to mushrooms with rice,... - 36.5357
Pasta Salad With Pesto Dressing
Combine first 6 ingredients for dressing in a blender or food processor and whirl until pureed. Add eggless mayonnaise and lemon juice. Process until well blended. Season with salt and pepper.
Salad: Drain peas. Combine with other salad ingredients in a large... - 27.8502
You May Also Like!
Pesto Salad Dressing
Combine all ingredients in container of an electric blender or food processor.
Process at low speed until blended.
Serve dressing over salad greens. - 21.4785
Artichoke Salad With Pesto Dressing
1. Break watercress into small pieces and place in a bowl. Arrange artichokes, tomatoes and bocconcini cheese over watercress.
2. To make dressing, place basil, oil, garlic, Parmesan cheese and pine nuts in a food processor or blender and process until... - 33.3269
Provolone And Sun Dried Tomato Terrine With Pesto Dressing
In a food processor puree the tomato mixture ingredients.
In a bowl combine the pesto, mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt, and pepper until well incorporated.
Line a 2-quart round dish with plastic wrap.
Coat the wrap with non-stick cooking spray.
Place... - 38.2344
1. In a mixing bowl combine together all the ingredients.
2.Store in a glass jar.
3. Use as an excellent salad dressing or a dip for fried foods. - 19.9785
Field Greens With Tangerine Dressing And Pesto Wafers
Combine first 3 ingredients in a food processor or blender; process until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides.
Stir together basil mixture and grated cheese in a small bowl.
Place a 1 1/2" round cutter on a lightly greased baking sheet.
Sprinkle 1... - 44.1928
Pasta Pesto Salad
1) Take a large pot filled with water. Bring the water to boil.
2) Add the rigatoni pasta into the boiling water and cook for around 7 minutes.
3) Drain the pasta and rinse with cold water. Toss the pasta with oil in a big bowl.
4) Put the provolone... - 38.7831
Pesto Pasta Salad
1. For the pasta: Follow the instructions on the package and cook pasta in boiling water in a large saucepan. Drain, rinse under cold running water and set aside to cool completely.
2. Place pasta, tomatoes, snow pea (mangetout) sprouts or watercress and... - 38.043
Beef Salad With Crispy Vegetables And Watercress Pesto
1. Into a bowl of iced water add in the radish, celery, asparagus and carrot leaving it for about 30 minutes to crisp up.
Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
2. Rub salt and pepper to season the beef.
3. Set an ovenproof griddle pan over... - 46.3677
Did you know that a dash of pesto could transform the blandest of all dishes into a sizzling treat? And the good thing is that they are delightfully easy to make too. Sarah tosses in basil, pine nuts, olive oil, garlic, salt, and pepper to blend a sumptuous... - 96.7716