- » Pesto Cheese Torta
Pesto Cheese Torta Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Pesto Cheese Torta recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Pesto Cheese Torta recipes.
Windy City Pesto And Ricotta Torta
1. Tomato Pesto: In small bowl, soak sun-dried tomatoes in boiling water for 30 minutes or until softened. Drain, reserving 1/3 cup liquid.
2. In blender or food processor, combine tomatoes, reserved liquid, olive oil, garlic, and chicken broth. Process until... - 41.6288
Pesto Cheese Torta
Prepare Quick Pesto; set aside.
Spread pine nuts in a 9-inch pie pan and bake in a 350° oven until golden (about 7 minutes), shaking pan occasionally.
In a food processor or a large bowl, combine ricotta cheese, mascarpone, and pesto.
Whirl or beat with an... - 39.2471
Layered Cheese Torta With Pesto
Using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and butter until smoothly blended.
Cut two 18-inch squares of cheesecloth (or an 18-inch square of muslin); moisten with water, wring dry, and lay out flat, 1 on top of the other.
Use cloth to smoothly line a 5- to... - 37.9204
You May Also Like!
Layered Goat Cheese Torta
Slice top off head of garlic and drizzle with olive oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Wrap in foil and roast in a preheated 400 degree oven about 1 hour, until garlic is soft.
Meanwhile, in bowl of a free-standing mixer fitted with a paddle attachment,... - 38.4743
Exotic Goat Cheese Torta
Goat cheese hasn't scored much on the popularity charts in the world; if you believe it, then you have to try this exotic goat cheese torta and rethink whether it is true. Goat cheese has its loyal fans and this dish is not only appreciated by them but also... - 102.461
Pesto And Sun-dried Tomato Torta
Pesto and Sun-Dried Tomato Torta when coupled with crackers forms a delicious treat. Cream cheese and vegetables blend to form a unique mix powerful enough to make any foodie go drool. I love this recipe just for its rich tasting output! - 45.2916
Goat Cheese Torta
1) Line a clear plastic wrap on a souffle pan or a 1-quart loaf pan.
2) In a large mixer bowl or food processor, mix together cream cheese, garlic, goat cheese, pepper and oregano.
3) Blend to a smooth mixture.
4) Spread a third of the mixture in the... - 46.9771
Yogurt Cheese & Tomato Torta
Smoothly line a tall, wide-mouth 2-cup container (such as a bowl; basket without a finish or dye; or clean, unused flowerpot) with dry muslin or a double layer of cheesecloth.
Press 1/4 of the yogurt cheese evenly into bottom of container.
Evenly distribute... - 29.7291