- » Pescado
Enjoy our collection of pescado recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pescado recipes.
Sancocho De Cabeza De Pescado
1. In a large mixing bowl, add fish head, and fish chunks.
2. Drop lime and garlic. Rub to coat well. Set aside and let it rest for 10 minutes.
3. Chop tomatoes, and reserve the juice.
4. Place a large pot on medium high flame and heat... - 103.77
Pescado A La Plancha
Pan-sautéing fish is one of the best ways to relish them. This easy yet elegant fish recipe bursts with citrusy, garlicky, buttery flavors. Juan Montalvo shows his subtle artistry over fish with this delicious recipe that is likely to be lapped up by all. - 97.6044
Pescado A La Plancho ( Sauteed Fish In Garlic, Citrus, Butter)
1) Mix together the bitter orange, cumin, oregano and garlic.
2) Season with salt and pepper.
3) Use a wire whisk to beat all the ingredients together.
4) Put the fish in a baking dish and pour the mixture all over.
5) Cover with plastic wrap and... - 86.1604
Pastel De Pescado
1. Take a mixing bowl and mix flour, salt and sugar in it.
2. Put ½ cup butter until well mashed.
3. Put cold water sufficient enough to make it into ball shaped dough.
4. Secure the dough in a plastic wrap and chill for an hour.
For... - 46.899
Pescado En Escabeche
Mix first 4 ingredients with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 2 cups of the olive oil in a large kettle; and cook slowly for 1 hour.
Rinse fish in running water and dry.
Sprinkle lime juice over the fish slices and season with 1 1/2 tablespoons... - 46.7493
Pescado A La Marina
1) First of all, the marinade needs to be made. Mix the olive oil and lemon juice together and blend well.
2) Peel the onion and garlic and finely chop them. Add the vegetables to the lemon-oil mixture, along with the bay leaves, salt, freshly ground... - 46.2161
Zarzuela De Pescado Spanish Stewed Fish
Put the mussels in a large frying pan with half the wine.
Cover the pan and cook for about 8 minutes over high heat, shaking the pan frequently.
Drain the mussels and reserve the liquid.
Shell the mussels, reserving a few in their shells and discarding any... - 44.7878
FOR THE SALSA, put the whole chiles in a dry, heavy skillet over high heat.
When hot, shake the pan so the chiles heat evenly; they should be about half blackened.
Immediately put the chiles in a bowl, pour the boiling water over them, and set aside until... - 44.1393
Sopa De Pescado A La Catalana
Put fish in 10 cups boiling water.
Boil 15 minutes covered.
Heat olive oil.
Fry minced onion.
When it takes on color, add tomato.
Let tomato liquid reduce.
Add tomato-onion mixture, bay leaf, and parsley to fish when it has been boiling 15 minutes.
Boil 15... - 43.3068
Sopa De Pescado A La Vasca (basque Fish Soup)
Fry garlic, carrots, onion, and leeks or shallots in olive oil very slowly for 15 minutes.
Add a sprig of thyme and a bay leaf.
Put in fish and fry gently-for 3 minutes.
Heat cognac, pour it over fish and vegetables, light it, and let flames die.
Pour in 10... - 43.1346
Flan De Pescado, Con Aceltunas
Place onion, carrot, lemon, and 1 teaspoon salt in frying pan filled 3/4 full with water.
Simmer until reduced one-half, then add white fish.
Simmer, covered, for 10 minutes, or until fish has lost its transparent look.
Drain and chop fine.
Add olives to... - 42.5338
Caldo De Pescado
Cook onions in oil until lightly browned; add tomatoes, herb bouquet, wine, and chili, and simmer until almost dry.
Discard bouquet, add flour and water (or fish stock made from bones), and salt to taste.
Bring to a boil, turn low to simmer, add fish, and... - 39.9309
Pastel De Pescado (fish Pie)
Heat oil in saucepan, add almonds and let color on all sides.
Lift out with slotted spoon, leaving Oil.
In same pan gently saute onions and garlic until transparent but not brown.
Add tomatoes and bay leaf, and simmer about 10 minutes, stirring... - 39.9095
Pescado A La Naranja
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Arrange fish in a 12x7 1/2 x2-inch baking dish.
In small skillet cook onion and garlic in oil till onion is tender but not brown.
Stir in cilantro or parsley, salt, and pepper, Spread mixture over fish.
Combine orange juice and lemon... - 39.1928
Caldillo De Pescado
1) In a heavy pot, saute the onion and garlic in oil until soft.
2) Stir in all the ingredients except the fish, egg yolk and parsley; simmer covered for about 20 min, add the fish and simmer for further 15 min.
3) Remove 1/2 cup of the broth and... - 38.8012
Sopa De Pescado Gaditana
Salt fish lightly and let it stand for 1 hour.
Heat olive oil and fry whole garlic cloves until browned.
Fry minced onion for 1 minute; pour in 10 cups boiling water.
Boil until onion is soft.
Add fish slices, cover, and boil 15-20 minutes... - 38.3073
Sopa De Ajo Al Pescado
* Marquesa de Parabete, author of Historia de la Gastronomia, Madrid: Espasa-Calpe, S.A., 1943.
The other contribution is the cocido, or olla, which the French made into pot-au-feu.
Heat fish stock in a pan.
In a skillet or earthenware casserole, fry garlic... - 38.0317
Asopao De Pescado
1 Saute garlic in oil in large skillet until soft.
Add tomatoes, chicken broth, rice mix, vegetables, and savory.
Cover; bring to boiling.
Transfer to 8-cup baking dish.
2 Cut sole into 1-inch cubes; add to tomato mixture.
Add clams with shells... - 38.0123
Arroz Con Pescado
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a large frying pan, sauté the onion in olive oil till it is tender.
3) Add the rice and the entire contents of the seasoning packet and stir well. Continue to cook and stir over low... - 37.6303
Pescado En Pecan Salsa
1 In a large frying pan, combine the wine, water, bay leaf, salt and peppercorns and bring to a boil. Simmer for about 10 minutes; remove the peppercorns and bay leaf.
2 Gently lower the fish into the simmering mixture. Continue to simmer for only a few... - 37.383
Pescado A La Veracruzana
Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat.
Add onion, green pepper, Anaheim pepper and garlic; cook until tender.
Stir in tomato sauce, olives, capers, bay leaves and lime juice.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat to low.
Add fish filets to skillet.
Cover and... - 34.3685
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Spread 2 tablespoons butter or margarine on bottom of 9x 13-inch glass baking dish.
Season fish with paprika, salt and pepper and place in single layer in dish.
Arrange carrots, potatoes and onions around outer edge.
Combine tomatoes... - 32.4795
Arroz Con Pescado
1 Saute onion in olive oil just until soft in a large frying pan; stir in rice and contents of the seasoning packet.
Cook, stirring constantly, over low heat just until rice is hot.
2 Spoon half into a shallow 6-cup baking dish to cover bottom; top with... - 31.7193
Arroz Con Pescado
1. Saute onion in oil just until soft in a large skillet; stir in rice and contents of the seasoning packet. Cook, stirring constantly, over low heat just until rice is hot.
2. Spoon half into a shallow, 6-cup, baking dish to cover bottom; top with half of... - 31.2523
Crispy Fish Tacos / Tacos De Pescado
FOR THE SLAW
1. In a medium bowl, combine all the ingredients for the slaw and toss well. Cover with saran wrap and refrigerate for an hour.
FOR THE FISH
1. In a bowl, mix together self – raising flour, baking powder, cumin and salt.... - 0