- » Persimmon Loaf
Persimmon Loaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of persimmon loaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for persimmon loaf recipes.
Persimmon Orange Nut Loaf
1) Heat oven to 350°.
2) In a large mixer bowl, combine sugar, butter and oil.
3) Beat at medium speed, for 1 to 2 minutes.
4) Add in the eggs and vanilla and continue beating till smooth.
5) Add in sour cream, persimmons and orange... - 48.7914
You May Also Like!
Combine mashed persimmons, oil, sugar & eggs, mix well.
Sift & mix together dry ingredients, then blend into persimmon mix.
Stir in extract & nuts, pour into a greased loaf pan.
Bake for about 50-55 minutes at 330 degrees. - 36.5456
1. Pre heat an oven to 350° F.
2. Grease a loaf tin with oil or unsalted butter. Dust it with flour.
3. Sift flour, salt, soda and baking powder together into a dry and clean bowl.
4. Use a medium clean glass bowl.
5. Beat the egg with... - 49.4231
Combine eggs and pulp; beat well.
Add sugar and spices; beat until blended.
Combine dry ingredients.
Stir into persimmon mixture with milk and butter; mix thoroughly.
Blend in nuts.
Pour into greased loaf pan.
Bake at 320 decrees for 1 hour and 15 minutes or... - 42.876
Indiana Persimmon Dessert
Mix pulp, milk, eggs, butter, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, baking powder and flour; add 11/2 cups sugar.
Mix thoroughly; pour into well-oiled loaf pan.
Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes.
Mix remaining sugar and 112 cup water thoroughly; pour over pud-... - 36.8356
Persimmon Quick Bread
Stir baking soda into persimmon puree and let stand for 5 minutes.
In a bowl, combine flour, granulated sugar, brown sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg; set aside.
In a large bowl, beat together egg, milk, oil, and persimmon mixture.
Add flour... - 41.8954
1) Preheat oven at 350°.
2) In a bowl, add flour, baking powder, soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg, combine lightly. Set it aside.
3) In another bowl, add sugar, persimmon pulp, milk and eggs to combine properly.
4) Combine the flour mixture with... - 47.6253
Persimmon Date Pudding
1. Preheat oven moderate to 350°.
2. In a bowl sieve together flour, soda, baking powder, salt and sugar. Mix together.
3. Add all dry ingredients and mix well.
4. Mix the remaining ingredients.
5. Line one 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 x 2 1/2 loaf... - 46.9546
Wild Persimmon And Hickory Nut Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 325°.
2. Take two 9-by-5-by-3-inch loaf pans and spread 2 tablespoons of the softened butter over the bottom and sides of the pans using a pastry brush.
3. To each pan add 2 tablespoons of the flour and tip the pan back... - 42.4971