- » Persimmon
Persimmon is a very tasty fruit that is commonly referred to as “the fruit of the gods.” The name of this fruit was derived from the Greek word Diospyros. It is a perennial plant that produces fruits all ... More »
Persimmon Salad With Moroccan Sweet Vinaigrette
Last week, I ate in a wonderful restaurant in Reno, called "Old Granite Street Eatery". They serve New American cuising with fresh quality ingredients. I fell in love with their Persimmon salad, so today I will show you how to make this salad using my own... - 130.495
Fullyraw Persimmon Nog
Get cozy with this FullyRaw Persimmon Nog this Thanksgiving! It satisfies the spot and even brings you that comforting nostalgia of sitting by the fire! Because this recipe involves no heating and only 5 simple ingredients, it's fast and easy to make! Feel... - 128.664
Cornmeal Pancakes With Warm Persimmon Sauce
These Cornmeal Pancakes are sweet, but not too. They have a hint of cinnamon and spice. There’s crunch in the cornmeal, and a soft creaminess in the persimmons. Kinda like family, like memories, like the holidays, like fall. - 115.823
Persimmon Creamsicle Smoothie
I always prefer a fresh fruit smoothie over the frozen fruit kind. This persimmon smoothie is no exception. With coconut milk, orange juice and ripe persimmon, this drink is earthy and sweet, spicy and just slightly tart. Oh, and it is vegan! - 113.492
Roasted Persimmon & Brie Salad
1. Pre heat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Prepare the persimmons by trimming, quartering and removing the seeds.
3. On a baking sheet, place the persimmons and bake for about 40 minutes, turning them over at half time.
4. In a large... - 109.206
Toasted Pecan Salad With Fuyu Persimmon
If you thought that salads were boring foods, stuffed with loads and loads of unpalatable greens, this recipe is sure to surprise you. Crunchy toasted pecans tossed with spicy-sweet fuyu persimmon makes for one delish salad that is sure to change your boring... - 102.841
Fat-free Vegetable And Berry Salad
1. In a large mixing bowl, start layering the salad, starting with the spinach leaves, persimmon, blueberries, chives and carrots.
2. Using a spoon, toss all the salad ingredients until well combined and get ready to serve.
3. Serve this... - 100.723
How To Make Su Jung Gwa - Korean Dessert
Do you like trying flavors rome around the world with tastes? Here is the video for a Korean punch! Seems simple, infused with the flavors of loads of ginger and cinnamon. If you can get the persimmon, then this seems like a definite try! - 99.9111
Tasty Persimmon Salad
All you salad lovers, will really enjoy this salad. The Chef shows how to make this simple and healthy salad. It's so delicious and healthy and you can serve it with any soup you like. So don't forget to check out the video. - 98.6863
Su jung gwa is a Korean traditional beverage made with dried persimmons, ginger, cinnamon and sugar. It tastes sweet and a little spicy and when you serve this you usually sprinkle some pine nuts on it. You can drink this as a dessert. - 93.1132
Raw Fruit And Veggies Salad With Persimmon Dressing
Would you like to try a yummy salad recipe that matches your raw food diet parameters? Watch this video now to learn a fabulous Fruits and Veggies Salad with Persimmon Dressing recipe. This recipe never fails to impress as a side dish. - 82.3869
Japanese Persimmon(kaki) Gelato 柿のジェラートのレシピ
1. In a food processor or blender add persimmon, lemon juice, sugar and milk. Blend till smooth.
2. In a serving bowl, serve the gelato immediately. - 73.7018
1. Pre heat an oven to 350° F.
2. Grease a loaf tin with oil or unsalted butter. Dust it with flour.
3. Sift flour, salt, soda and baking powder together into a dry and clean bowl.
4. Use a medium clean glass bowl.
5. Beat the egg with... - 49.4231
1. Grease a pudding mold with butter.
2. Sift the flour with baking powder and salt.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine butter and sugar and cream until soft and fluffy.
4. Blend the persimmon pulp into the creamed mixture.
5. Dissolve... - 49.0948
Persimmon Orange Nut Loaf
1) Heat oven to 350°.
2) In a large mixer bowl, combine sugar, butter and oil.
3) Beat at medium speed, for 1 to 2 minutes.
4) Add in the eggs and vanilla and continue beating till smooth.
5) Add in sour cream, persimmons and orange... - 48.7914
Apple Aand Persimmon Cobbler
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350 °F.
2) Peel the persimmons and slice thinly. Take out the seeds.
3) To prepare piling, in a large bowl add persimmons, apples, honey, cinnamon, and cloves.
4) Grease a 9-inch pie plate with nonstick... - 48.3751
1) Preheat oven at 350°.
2) In a bowl, add flour, baking powder, soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg, combine lightly. Set it aside.
3) In another bowl, add sugar, persimmon pulp, milk and eggs to combine properly.
4) Combine the flour mixture with... - 47.6253
1.In a slow cooker, place a trivet or metal rack.
2.Fill the cooker with 2 cups of water.
3.Take a 6-8 cup heatproof mold and grease all the cups.
1.In a large bowl, put flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and nutmeg and stir them all... - 47.3529
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Butter a 9-by-13-inch baking pan.
Cut the persimmons in half crosswise and use a spoon to scoop out the flesh, discarding the stem and skins.
Use the back of a spoon to press the flesh into a soft pulp.
Measure 2 cups (freeze the... - 47.0535
Persimmon Date Pudding
1. Preheat oven moderate to 350°.
2. In a bowl sieve together flour, soda, baking powder, salt and sugar. Mix together.
3. Add all dry ingredients and mix well.
4. Mix the remaining ingredients.
5. Line one 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 x 2 1/2 loaf... - 46.9546
Persimmon Raisin Pudding
Persimmon Pudding is an amazingly delicious dessert which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Serve this pudding recipe to them, I bet everyone will praise for your creativity. - 46.2671
Indiana Persimmon Pudding
Preheat the oven to 350°.
With a pastry brush, spread the tablespoon of softened butter evenly over the bottom and sides of a 1-quart souffle dish.
Combine the flour, soda, cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg, and sift them together onto a plate or a sheet of wax... - 46.0141
Persimmon Souffle Roll
Persimmon Souffle Roll is an amazingly delicious dessert recipe. Try this delicious Persimmon Souffle Roll; I am sure you and your loved ones will always crave for more. - 45.6543
Lemony Persimmon Pudding
To make persimmon puree, use a spoon to scoop the flesh from the skin of fresh persimmons; whirl in blender until smooth or press through a food mill.
Make the puree just before use (it turns brown with long standing).
Stir together the persimmon puree and 1... - 44.7936
Indiana Persimmon Pudding
Combine pulp, sugar and eggs in a large mixing bowl; mix well.
Combine flour and baking powder; set aside.
Combine buttermilk, half and half and baking soda.
Add alternately with flour mixture to pulp mixture.
Meanwhile, melt butter in a 13x9x2 inch baking... - 44.6797
Persimmon Pudding Cake
Cream together shortening and honey.
Puree persimmons in blender or food processor with steel blade.
Blend 1 cup puree into honey mixture.
Sift together dry ingredients.
Add to persimmon mixture alternately with the soybean milk.
Stir in raisins and... - 44.3848
Salmon With Persimmon Salsa
1. Prepare a griddle pan for the asparagus by heating it gently
2. Rub the asparagus with oil
3. Gently grill the asparagus on the hot griddle for 3-4 minutes or till tender.
4. Prepare the salmon by rubbing the fish with salt, oil and lemon juice.... - 43.769
Persimmon Almond Cake
Cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, and beat until smooth.
Sift flour, measure, then sift again with baking powder, salt, and soda.
Add dry ingredients alternately with persimmon pulp and sour milk to the creamed... - 43.6325
Persimmon Raisins Pudding
Persimmon Pudding is an irresistible dessert that you simply can't resist. Try this Persimmon Pudding dish; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 43.3404
Persimmon Holiday Pie
Mix first three ingredients and pat firmly on the bottom and sides of pie pan.
Bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes, or if desired, chill.
It can be baked with the filling.
Place persimmon pulp in large mixing bowl and beat in all other ingredients in order... - 43.2321
Combine eggs and pulp; beat well.
Add sugar and spices; beat until blended.
Combine dry ingredients.
Stir into persimmon mixture with milk and butter; mix thoroughly.
Blend in nuts.
Pour into greased loaf pan.
Bake at 320 decrees for 1 hour and 15 minutes or... - 42.876
Prepare persimmon puree; measure out 1 cup and stir in baking soda.
In a large bowl, lightly beat egg; then stir in sugar, oil, and dates.
In another bowl, stir together flour, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves; add to date mixture alternately... - 42.8202
Persimmon Drop Cookies
Stir baking soda into persimmon puree and let stand for 5 minutes.
In a bowl, combine flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt.
In large bowl of an electric mixer, cream butter and sugar; beat in egg, then stir in persimmon mixture.
Stir in flour mixture to form a... - 42.5625
Vanilla Persimmon Pudding
In large bowl combine flour, granulated sugar, baking soda, and salt.
Combine persimmons, milk, and shortening.
Stir into flour mixture.
Pour batter into greased 9-inch quiche dish or pie plate.
Place quiche dish or pie plate in large shallow pan.
Set shallow... - 42.5421
Persimmon Steamed Pudding
In large bowl, stir together persimmon pulp, sugar, egg and butter.
Blend in milk.
In small bowl, combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
In another small bowl, toss raisins, dates and walnuts with 2 tablespoons of the flour mixture.
Fold remaining... - 42.5217
Wild Persimmon And Hickory Nut Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 325°.
2. Take two 9-by-5-by-3-inch loaf pans and spread 2 tablespoons of the softened butter over the bottom and sides of the pans using a pastry brush.
3. To each pan add 2 tablespoons of the flour and tip the pan back... - 42.4971
Persimmon Spice Muffins
Preheat oven to 375Â°.
Oil a 12-cup muffin pan or use a nonstick pan.
Ripe persimmon pulp should be translucent and have a jellylike texture.
Be careful to remove the membranes, which can be bitter.
Scrape or squeeze pulp from the fruit into a measuring... - 42.1024
Persimmon Quick Bread
Stir baking soda into persimmon puree and let stand for 5 minutes.
In a bowl, combine flour, granulated sugar, brown sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg; set aside.
In a large bowl, beat together egg, milk, oil, and persimmon mixture.
Add flour... - 41.8954
Nutty Persimmon Squares
Preheat oven to 325Â°.
Spray a 9 x 9 x 2-inch square pan or ovenproof dish with cooking spray or use a nonstick pan.
In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
Cut the leaf and stem off the top of the... - 41.4206
Grind nuts and raisins coarsely and mix with flour, salt and spices.
Dissolve baking soda in persimmon pulp.
Cream butter and sugar.
Beat in eggs, then persimmon pulp.
Stir in flour mixture.
Drop by teaspoonfuls on greased cookie sheet.
Bake at 350° for 15... - 41.0809
Prize Persimmon Pudding
Add milk, egg, sugar, salt and soda; mix well.
Stir in persimmon pulp; add flour.
Blend in dates and nuts.
Turn into greased 9-inch square pan.
Bake at 325 degrees for 45 minutes.
Serve with whipped cream. - 40.8689
Cream butter until light and fluffy.
Gradually beat in brown sugar.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Sift flour with baking powder.
Add flour alternately with milk, beginning and ending with flour.
Fold in persimmon pulp and... - 40.3058
Spicy Persimmon Pudding
Preheat oven to 300° F.
Sift flour with sugar, soda, salt, and spices into a large bowl.
Mix persimmons with eggs, milk, and butter and add to dry ingredients, a little at a time, mixing well after each addition.
Pour into a greased 13"x9"x2" pan and bake,... - 40.1733
Puree the persimmon in a food processor or blender to a smooth consistency.(You should have about 11/4 cups puree.)
Put the granulated sugar and gelatin in a small saucepan.
Stir in the water and let sit for 1 minute.
Turn on low heat and cook for about 3... - 39.9638
Mix sugar, flour, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
In a bowl, stir together baking soda and hot water, then mix in persimmon pulp and eggs; beat until blended.
Add sugar mixture, prunes, almonds, 1/3 cup of the brandy, vanilla, lemon juice, and butter.
Stir until evenly... - 39.9281
Holiday Persimmon Cake
Sift dry ingredients together; sift over mixture of nuts and fruits.
Mix thoroughly, separating nuts and fruits.
Add remaining ingredients; mix well.
Pour into bine all remaining ingredients; mix well.
Pour into well-greased tube pan.
Bake in 300 degree oven... - 39.0917
Beat margarine and brown sugar replacement together until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Combine flour and baking powder in a bowl.
Add flour mixture to eggs alternately with milk, beginning and ending with... - 38.7526
Spicy Persimmon Cake
Cream sugar and shortening; stir in persimmon pulp.
Sift dry ingredients together; add to creamed mix- ture.
Fold in fruits and walnuts; add vanilla.
Place batter in greased and floured tube pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour and 15 minutes. - 38.3187
Persimmon Apple Tart With Ginger Snap Streusel
1. Roll pastry out on a floured board to fit a 9-inch tart pan with removable rim.
2. Lay pastry in pan, easing into corners. Fold excess pastry down and flush with pan rim, then press against pan side so pastry extends about 1/8 inch above rim.
3. Bake in a... - 37.9796
1. Pass persimmon through a blender or a food processor with steel blade to prepare 3 cups of puree. Keep aside.
2. Take a small saucepan, add gelatin, ½ cup sugar and water and stir the mixture. Keep aside for a minute.
3. Keep on low heat and... - 37.9569
Ginger And Persimmon Ice
Combine water and sugar in saucepan.
Cook until sugar is dissolved.
Cool to room temperature.
Chill for 2 hours or longer.
Combine sugar syrup with remaining ingredients in bowl; mix well.
Pour into ice cream freezer container.
Freeze using manufacturer's... - 37.8219
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a large bowl, beat the eggs lightly.
3) In a small saucepan, heat the evaporated skim milk to scalding.
4) Stir in the cinnamon, then gradually whisk into the beaten eggs.
5) Stir in the persimmon... - 37.6948
Indiana Persimmon Dessert
Mix pulp, milk, eggs, butter, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, baking powder and flour; add 11/2 cups sugar.
Mix thoroughly; pour into well-oiled loaf pan.
Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes.
Mix remaining sugar and 112 cup water thoroughly; pour over pud-... - 36.8356
Persimmon Grapefruit And Pomegranate Salad
Begin at blossom end and work toward the stem so that the fruit may retain its shape.
Cut into sections the size of grapefruit segments.
Cut pomegranate into quarters.
Remove white membranes between seeds.
Place salad greens in... - 36.6945
Combine mashed persimmons, oil, sugar & eggs, mix well.
Sift & mix together dry ingredients, then blend into persimmon mix.
Stir in extract & nuts, pour into a greased loaf pan.
Bake for about 50-55 minutes at 330 degrees. - 36.5456
Baked Persimmon Pudding
Sift together flour, salt, baking soda, and sugar.
Add Persimmon Pulp to the flour mixture along with remaining ingredients.
Turn batter into a well-greased, lightly floured baking dish (8 x 8 x 2 inches).
Bake in preheated moderate oven (350°F.)... - 36.5196
Broiled Persimmon With Pecans
1. In a small bowl mix together the pecans and sugar.
2. In flameproof au gratin dish or 4 x 4 x 2-inch baking dish arrange persimmon halves, cut-side up and set aside.
3. Sprinkle pecan mixture over persimmon halves, reserving 1 teaspoon.
4. Broil for... - 36.4108
Put 1/2 cup persimmon pulp into the top of a double boiler.
Sprinkle gelatin over it and let it soak for 5 minutes.
Heat over boiling water, stirring until gelatin is dissolved.
Remove from heat.
Add honey, lemon juice, remaining persimmon pulp and salt.
Pour... - 35.9655
Stir in soda to persimmon pulp.
Add sugar, beaten egg and melted butter.
Sift dry ingredients.
Add dry ingredients and milk to persimmon mixture.
Pour into greased 9" x 9" pan.
Bake at 300° for 45 min. - 35.9024
Persimmon Puff Turnovers
Peel and dice persimmons.
Place into a medium-size bowl, and mix in cornstarch.
Stir in honey.
Roll out puff pastry to a 3/16-inch thickness.
Cut into 4-inch squares.
Spread about 1 tablespoon jam on each square of pastry, leaving a 1/2-inch margin at... - 35.5673
Persimmon Pudding Using Sour Milk
Beat eggs and add to pulp.
Mix sugar, baking soda and flour.
Add to pulp.
Add vanilla and melted butter.
Chill and serve. - 35.2667
American Persimmon Pie
Also knows as Kaki,this Persimmon Pie sure does taste like great.As persimmon is known as Food for God,once you taste this Persimmon Pie you'll know why. - 35.2021
Mom's Persimmon Pudding
Peel persimmons and work through a sieve or blend in an electric blender.
Measure 1 cup persimmon pulp and combine with brown sugar, milk, and butter.
Sift together flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon and stir into persimmon pulp until smooth.
Pour into... - 35.0515
Prosciutto With Persimmon, Pomegranate, And Arugula
Prosciutto With Persimmon, Pomegranate, And Arugula! If you were looking for a simple and delciious prosciutto dish, then this your lucky day. The Prosciutto With Persimmon, Pomegranate, And Arugula offers palette of wonderful flavors. Try it! - 34.5619
Spiced Persimmon Cake With Caramel Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/fan 160°C/gas mark 4 and grease a 9-inch round cake tin.
2. Beat the butter and sugar with an electric hand whisk in a large bowl until pale and fluffy. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, adding a little flour with each addition... - 34.0214
Persimmon Tart Tatin
1. Preheat the oven to gas mark 7 / 220°C
2. Take the eggs, flour and sugar, butter and the zest of one lemon and place in a food processor until they form a dough consistency
3. Flour the work surface and then begin to roll the dough until it is around 1cm... - 33.7467
Persimmon Pudding With Toppings
Beat together persimmon pulp with all ingredients through raisins.
Sift together remaining ingredients and add to persimmon mixture.
Blend until all flour is absorbed; bake in covered baking dish, approximately 8" x 8", at 350 degrees for 45 to 50 minutes. - 32.3814
Persimmon Grapefruit Salad
1. Wash persimmons and peel them.
2. Peel grapefruit and section it.
3. Peel avocado and slice them. Dip avocado slices in grapefruit juice to prevent darkening.
4. On individual plates, arrange fruit on salad greens. - 32.3449
Persimmon Crown Salad
The persimmon crown salad is a fruit salad made with pureed persimmon and gelatin. A molded salad, the persimmon crown salad is flavored with orange and lemon juice and can be served as a dessert or between the courses for dinner parties. - 32.2574
Persimmon Freezer Jam
Try this delicious version of Persimmon Freezer Jam recipe. I am sure, once you taste this mouth-watering Persimmon Freezer Jam, you'll always love to share it with your friends and family! - 30.3431
Grapefruit Persimmon Salsa
Place the grapefruit sections and juice in a mixing bowl.
Cut the persimmon halves into sections the same size as the grapefruit sections, and add to the bowl.
Thoroughly combine with the sugar, cilantro chile sauce, and lime juice.
Garnish with a few whole... - 28.9475
Cold Persimmon Pudding
Combine all ingredients except ginger.
Place in glass serving dish and chill.
Sprinkle with ginger just before serving. - 28.5509
Persimmon Or Kiwi With Liqueur
1) Slightly thaw the frozen persimmon on a plate and with a sharp knife, carve an X-shape
2) Peel a little skin, scoop out a teaspoon of the pulp and spoon in the orange liqueur.
3) Similarly, place the kiwi in a small glass and cut out the blossom... - 28.4873
Spicy Persimmon Chutney
1. Combine all the ingredients except the persimmons in a large heavy saucepan. Bring to the boil over a medium heat, stirring occasionally.
2. Reduce the heat to a medium low and simmer until the mixture thickens but some juices remain, stirring frequently... - 28.2674
Combine the persimmons, sugar, half the milk, cinnamon, baking powder and flour in a large mixing bowl and mix well.
Add the rest of the milk and beat well.
Pour into a greased 9x13 inch baking dish.
Bake at 350 degrees for about 1 hour or until firm and... - 28.2394
Persimmon And Cheese Salad
1. Wash the persimmons, cut in 6 or 8 sections, beginning at tip and cutting to the stem end. Spread out the sections, sunburst fashion, on lettuce or watercress covered plates.
2. Soften the cheese with the lemon juice and work in the lemon peel. Spoon the... - 28.1484
Lemon Persimmon Pudding
1) Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Sift together flour, salt, baking soda and sugar. Add persimmon pulp to the flour mixture along with remaining ingredients. Mix well, turn into a well greased, lightly floured baking dish (8x8x2 inch). Bake for 50 minutes.... - 26.1037
Seared Salmon With Persimmon Salsa
1. For the salsa, mix all of the salsa ingredients together in a small bowl until well combined
2. Season the salmon with salt and pepper then heat the olive oil in a pan. Add the salmon and fry on one side for 5-10 minutes. Turn the salmon over, squeeze over... - 25.1987
Persimmon Cream Tart
1. In a bowl with a mixer, beat cheese and 6 tablespoons marmalade until well blended. Spoon into cool baked butter crust and spread evenly.
2. Rinse, stem, and peel persimmons, then cut lengthwise into 1/4-inch-thick wedges; discard any seeds. Lay fruit... - 22.6947
Blend all ingredients.
Freeze in refrigerator tray or rotary freezer.
If possible, serve on fresh grape leaves. - 22.298
Curried Pumpkin & Persimmon Soup
1. Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan, then gently cook the onions for 5 minutes, until soft but not coloured. Add the pumpkin or squash to the pan, and carry on cooking for 8-10 minutes with the lid on, stirring occasionally until it starts to soften and... - 22.2909
Persimmon Recipes By Category