- » Pernod Ricard
Pernod Ricard Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pernod ricard recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pernod ricard recipes.
Shake ingredients with ice, strain, and serve up in a martini glass. Garnish
with a light sprinkle of fine coffee grounds.
*For the iced coffee concentrate:
Use a medium or light roasted coffee. Grind one pound of coffee coarse. In a larger pitcher, combine... - 29.2515
The Milky Way
Add all ingredients to a small whip cream charger or blender. Charge or blend on speed two. Spoon the Kahlúa whipped cream on top of the drink. - 32.5397
Trout With Mushrooms
1. Roll the trout over the seasoned flour and shake off the excess.
2. Take a large, heavy skillet and soften the clarified butter in it. Saute trout for about 5 minutes on each side until its skin gets crispy and brown.
3. Wash and trim the... - 39.673
Gardiner's Bay Fish Soup
Gardiner's Bay Fish Soup is a tasty and filling seafood soup that you can prepare in a jiffy. I was surprised to see my children eating this wonderful soup up! You just have to try this Gardiner's Bay Fish Soup! - 47.4731
Thaw the trout if using frozen.
Dry with paper towels and roll in the salt and flour.
Rub the rosemary inside the trout.
Heat the oil in a frying pan with the butter.
Lay the trout in the pan and fry for 5 minutes, turning several times.
Then pour over the... - 40.8797
Saffron Pasta With Scallops And Black Caviar
1) In a small bowl, mix the saffron in water and allow to stand for 10 minutes.
2) Mix the flour and salt on a work surface, make a depression in the center, then add the eggs and saffron water, blend in the flour with a fork.
3) Knead with... - 44.2745
Bucatini With Tomatoes And Seafood
1) In a large pot, saute the onion and garlic in the butter and oil over a low heat for 5 minutes.
2) Stir in the parsley and thyme, then stir in the tomatoes.
3) Season with the salt and pepper to taste, cook, covered, over a medium heat for 15... - 46.2153