- » Pernod Broth
Pernod Broth Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pernod broth recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pernod broth recipes.
Oyster And Shrimp Pernod Pizza
Heat the butter in a sauce pan, quickly saute the oysters and shrimp, cook thoroughly, flame carefully with Pernod.
Remove the oysters and the shrimp and reserve.
Stir in the flour and cook for 2 minutes over low heat.
Add the broth, cream, salt, pepper and... - 44.1652
Oysters Rockefeller Roasted Chicken
1. Preheat oven to 400Â°F. In a large frying pan, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp, about 5 minutes. Drain bacon on paper towels and crumble. Pour off all but 3 tablespoons drippings from pan. Add onion, celery, and fennel. Cook, stirring, until just... - 32.536
Oysters Rockefeller Soup
In a large saucepan combine 1/2 cup of the chicken broth, the onion, celery, and garlic.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and cook for 5 minutes.
Stir in the spinach; cover and simmer for 5 minutes more.
Drain the oysters, reserving the liquid.
Add oyster... - 43.7696
Crab Meat Ravioli With Fennel Puree And Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
Make the filling: In a small heavy skillet cook the shallot in the butter over moderately low heat, stirring, until it is softened, add the sole, and cook the mixture, stirring, until the fish is cooked through.
Transfer the mixture to a bowl, mash the fish... - 40.9533
Heat the olive oil in a large pan.
Add the onions, garlic, leeks and fennel and cook gently for 10 minutes or until the vegetables are soft, but not coloured, stirring occasionally.
Stir in the tomatoes, fennel seeds, tomato puree, parsley stalks, thyme and... - 45.1416
Greek Chicken And Artichoke Stew
1. Season chicken with salt, pepper, 3/4 teaspoon marjoram, and 1/2 teaspoon thyme. Heat olive oil in a Dutch oven. Add chicken and cook over medium-high heat, turning once or twice, until browned on all sides, about 8 minutes. Remove chicken to a plate.
2.... - 32.2737
Three Times Fennel Chicken Soup
1) In a large saucepan, saute the onion, apple, sliced fennel and fennel seeds over a medium heat for about 1 minute.
2) Stir in 2 tablespoons water and cook covered for about 5 minutes until the mixture is slightly softened,.
3) Stir in rest of the... - 44.7749