- » Perciatelli
Enjoy our collection of perciatelli recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for perciatelli recipes.
Perciatelli Calabrese is an uncomplicated pasta dish that is easy to prepare. They are perfect for your weekend luncheon with families and relatives as they are both filling and tasty! Don't miss out on this wonderful Perciatelli Calabrese recipe. - 33.6656
Turkey Marinara With Perciatelli
Heat oil in a 4- to 5-quart pan over medium-high heat.
Add onion, bell pepper, carrots, mushrooms, parsley, garlic, basil, rosemary, and oregano.
Cook, stirring often, until vegetables are tender to bite (about 15 minutes).
Lift vegetables from pan, transfer... - 39.9498
Neapolitan Peppers Stuffed With Perciatelli
Cut the tops off the peppers and reserve them; scoop out the seeds and white part.
In a saucepan, saute the garlic in the olive oil until golden.
Stir in the tomatoes and basil and simmer 20 minutes or until the sauce has thickened.
Stir in the olives,... - 40.941
Perciatelli With Sardines, Broccoli, And Eggplant
Trim the broccoli and cook it in boiling, salted water until it is tender but still very crisp.
Chop it coarsely.
In a saucepan, heat the oil and saute the eggplant for 5 minutes.
Pour off the oil.
Add the broccoli, the beef broth, garlic, butter, salt, black... - 40.5424
Blend the cooked pasta with the cheese; set aside.
In a bowl, blend the butter, cream, egg yolks, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper, paprika, and dry mustard.
Place in a saucepan and heat (do not boil or the egg yolks will set).
Place the breadcrumbs in a... - 36.7116
Chinese Spicy Beans And Pasta
1. In large pot of rapidly boiling water, cook beans with salt 5-7 minutes, until just tender. Remove beans with tongs; place in large serving bowl with perciatelli; cover with foil.
2. In medium nonstick skillet, heat oil; saute bell pepper and garlic 5... - 30.4633
Sopa De Macarron Y Espinacas
In a large saucepan, over medium heat, melt the lard (or butter).
Add the onion and garlic and cook until they are soft.
Add the tomato puree and broth and simmer 5 minutes.
Add the cooked pasta, spinach, salt, pepper, and nutmeg.
Simmer for 10 minutes or... - 37.8789
1. In large kettle place shin of beef, 1 tablespoon salt and 4 quarts water.
2. Bring to boiling, covered and then skim surface.
3. Add carrots, parsley, celery, onion and bay leaf simmer, uncovered, 3 hours.
4. Remove beef and carrots set aside and... - 46.9416
Bucatini With Pancetta Pecorino And Pepper
1. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the pasta until al dente. Drain, reserving 1 cup of the cooking water.
2. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large, deep skillet. Add the pancetta pieces and cook over moderately high heat, stirring, until the meat is... - 20.9383
Bucatini & Black Beans
1. Bring 12 cups (2.8 liters) water to a boil in a 5- to 6-quart (5- to.6-liter) pan over medium-high heat. Stir in pasta and cook just until tender to bite (10 to 12 minutes); or cook according to package directions. Drain well and keep warm.
2. Combine... - 23.8492
Bucatini With Sausage And Peas
1. In a large saucepan, heat the olive oil. Add the sausage and cook over moderately high heat, breaking up the meat into small pieces with a wooden spoon, until lightly browned, about 8 minutes. Add the minced garlic and shallot and cook, stirring, until... - 27.3366
Mushroom And Sausage Timbale
Cook the pasta in boiling, salted water until al dente.
Drain and toss in a hot bowl with 4 tablespoons of butter.
In a frypan, heat 3 tablespoons of butter, add the mushrooms, lemon juice, and water.
Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper, and cook... - 37.1145
In a very large sauté pan, saute the onion, garlic, and herbs in 1/4 cup of the olive oil over high heat for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
Add the wine and cook until the liquid evaporates, about 5 minutes.
Add the tomatoes, olives, anchovies, capers, and... - 44.0846
Venetian Pasta & Veal Pie
Melt butter in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add onion and carrots; cook, stirring often, until onion is very soft (about 10 minutes).
Crumble in veal and cook, stirring, until no longer pink.
Stir in mushrooms, thyme, and wine.
Reduce heat and simmer,... - 41.153