- » Perch Fish
Perch Fish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of perch fish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for perch fish recipes.
Almond Crusted Yellow Perch With Balsamic And Red Currant Reduction
Robin is at Lake Erie, Ohio and she has found some fresh perch to prepare for a meal. In the video, she cooks the lovely perch over a boat and impresses her hosts to the T. Watch the video and prepare the crunchy perch which is served with a sweet and sour... - 124.209
Fresh Perch In A Nut-brown Butter Sauce
If you've gone ice fishing and have caught some fresh lake fish and don’t know what to do with them, then watch this recipe. Chef John also gives lessons of ice fishing and shares a super-groovy filleting technique. There is no better and simpler way than... - 117.116
Perch With Fried Capers And Brown Butter
People who have chosen to eat healthier and earth-friendly proteins look for interesting and easy ways to cook fish. This fish recipe with the fried capers and brown butter is easy, healthy and very tasty. Chef John teaches a really cool pre-searing technique... - 91.1852
Lancaster Perch Rolls
1. In a saucepan, mix all the dry ingredients and stir in vinegar and water.
2. Cook over low heat until thickened.
3. Let the dressing boil for 1 minute.
4. Spoon some of hot mixture and add to the eggs and then return the egg mixture to the pan.
5.... - 47.8921
Baked Perch With Herbs
1) Preheat the oven to 425F.
2) Clean the perch by gutting and scaling it. Remove their fins, rinse and pat dry.
3) Sprinkle the insides of the perch with salt and pepper.
4) Inside each perch, place a bay leaf, sage leaf, rosemary sprig and... - 46.0466
Zesty Broiled Perch
1) Keep the broiler ready. Coat a 12X8X2-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
2) Wash the perch fillets under cold, running water.Pat them dry.
3) Arrange the fillets in the baking
4) In a bowl, mix the lemon juice, margarine,... - 45.3713
Ocean Perch Baked In Spanish Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
1. In a saucepan, melt butter and cook onion until tender.
2. Add flour and mix well.
3. Add rest of the ingredients except the fish and cook with constant stirring until the sauce thickens.
4. When the... - 44.5361
Perch Turbans A La Newburg
1. If using frozen fish, thaw them before using.
2. Skin fillets and slice into serving portions.
3. Season the fish fillets with salt and pepper.
4. Grease a large but shallow baking dish with butter or margarine.
5. Preheat the oven to... - 42.9961
Ocean Perch Rollups
Place the perch between two pieces of waxed paper, pound flat with a meat mallet.
Cut the grapes in half and place a few grapes on the perch along with 1 oz (30 g) of cheese and a sprinkling of shrimp.
Roll the perch to enfold the filling inside.
Place on a... - 42.9192
Baked Fettuccine With Perch Florentine
The baked fettucine with perch florentine is a fish and pasta preparation with spinach and cheese. Filling and mild, the baked fettucine with perch florentine is a complete one dish dinner or meal. It is flavored with whiet sauce and white wine. I often... - 42.543
Perch Filets With Red Pepper Sauce
Heat butter in saucepan.
Add garlic and onion; cover and cook 3 to 4 minutes over medium heat.
Stir in red peppers and season; continue cooking 7 to 8 minutes over medium heat, uncovered.
Pour mixture into food processor and puree.
Replace in saucepan and... - 42.2946
Perch Tomato Soup
Skin fillets and cut into 1 inch pieces.
Fry bacon until crisp and brown.
Add onion and celery; cook until tender and slightly brown.
Add water, seasonings, and rice; cook 10 minutes.
Add fish, cook 10 minutes longer or until fish and rice are tender.
Add... - 42.0811
Baked Ocean Perch
Dip fish in flour, salt and pepper mixture.
Place in a buttered 12 x 8 inch baking dish.
Melt butter in saucepan, add onion and saute until tender.
Remove from heat, add lemon juice, parsley, sour cream and cheese.
Spread over fish.
Sprinkle with crumbs.
Bake... - 41.7933
Sea Perch With Fattoush
Place bread on oven trays, grill until browned both sides and crisp.
Cool; break into pieces.
Halve cucumbers lengthways; using spoon, scoop out seeds, slice cucumber crossways.
Combine cucumber, tomato, radish, capsicum, onion, parsley and mint in... - 41.2619
Racked Perch With Chervil
1) Rinse and pat dry perch.
2) Take a heavy skillet and melt butter until foamy.
3) Add shallots, carrot, turnip, and chervil to the pan and cook.
4) Adding wine to the vegetables let it simmer. Close the pan partly.
5) After about 10... - 41.2258
Perch With Currants And Walnuts
1) Place serving plates in oven to keep them warm.
2) Rinse and pat dry perch.
3) Take a sautÃ© pan, and heat oil. Add dill, garlic and perch. Cook for a minute,
4) Now add juice of half lime and 1/2 teaspoon peel. Let it cook for 5... - 41.0436
Baked Perch And Eggs
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Skin fillet before preparing.
3. In a large bowl, beat egg whites until stiff.
4. Add seasonings to egg white.
5. Beat the egg yolks lightly.
6. In a well greased shallow baking dish, arrange the... - 41.0028
Molded Perch Salad
Soften gelatin in cold water for 5 minutes, then add boiling water and stir until dissolved.
Blend mayonnaise, catsup, and lemon juice.
Combine all ingredients except salad greens; mix well.
Pour into mold and chill until firm.
Unmold on salad greens... - 40.9329
Orange Rice Stuffed Perch
In a small frypan, saute- celery in butter until tender.
Stir in rice, water, orange peel, 1/2 cup orange juice, lemon juice, and salt.
Bring to a boil; cover and reduce heat.
Simmer until rice is tender, 15 to 20 minutes; stir in parsley.
Sprinkle fish... - 40.8077
Grilled Perch In A Bun
Try out this delectable recipe for Grilled Perch in a Bun with the combination of many refreshing flavors. This Grilled Perch in a Bun is wonderful to go as an appetizer or as a main course or even side dish! - 40.6824
Perch Au Gratin
Cook green pepper in butter until tender.
Blend in flour and seasonings.
Add milk gradually and cook until thick, stirring constantly.
Add cheese, lemon juice, and fish.
Place in a well-greased casserole dish.
Combine butter and bread crumbs and sprinkle over... - 40.4067
1. Using a knife spilt the fish horizontally to remove the backbones.
2. Clean the fish by wiping with a damp kitchen cloth.
3. In a mixing bowl, prepare a mixture of bread crumbs and rest of the ingredients.
4. In a shallow broiler pan,... - 40.0723
Place bacon, celery and garlic in casserole.
Cover and microwave 5 minutes at MEDIUM-HIGH.
Mix in flour, pour in chicken stock and mix again.
Add potatoes, fennel, parsley, bay leaf and thyme.
Cover and microwave 20 minutes at MEDIUM-HIGH; stir once during... - 39.8567
Yellow Perch Kabobs
1. Preheat the grill to medium heat.
2. Thaw frozen fish.
3. Remove the skin from fish and cut into 1 inch width and 4 inch long strips.
4. In a shallow baking dish, keep the fish strips in a single layer.
5. Pour French dressing on to the fish... - 39.6326
Perky Perch Fillets
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Coat the bottom of a baking dish with butter.
3) Place the fish on the baking dish and dredge it with the barbeque spice and celery salt.
4) In a bowl, mix together buttermilk, vinegar and tomato... - 39.4862
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Separate the skin of the fillet.
3. Cut slices to fit into muffin tin cups.
4. Grease muffin cups.
5. Line the muffin cup with a fillet in a way that the ends overlap slightly.
6. In the center of the fish... - 38.9587
Fried Yellow Perch Lake Erie Style
Try this alluring Fried Yellow Perch Lake Erie Style recipe. An easily prepared seafood recipe, this Fried Yellow Perch Lake Erie Style is a dish which you will always love to serve to your friends. - 38.953
Orange Marinated Perch
Thaw fish, if frozen.
For marinade, in screw-top jar combine vermouth, orange peel, orange juice, lemon peel, lemon juice, cooking oil, green onion, parsley, salt, and pepper.
Cover and shake well.
Arrange fish in a shallow dish; pour marinade over... - 38.509
Pike Or Perch Fillets With Mustard And Green Peppercorn Sauce
Put the fillets in a shallow dish and sprinkle with the lemon juice.
Leave for 10 minutes, then pat dry with kitchen paper towels.
Rub the fillets with salt and pepper.
Melt 50 g/2 oz of the butter in a frying pan.
Add the fillets and fry for 5 minutes on... - 38.413
Perch With Mustard And Thyme
1) In a plate, spread the oat bran.
2) Roll both the sides of each fillet in the oat bran to coat.
3) In a non-stick pan sautÃ© the fish fillets for 3 1/2 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
4) Carefully remove the fish to a... - 38.3234
Grilled Perch In A Bun
1)Thaw the fish on refrigerator shelf or at room temperature.
2)Wash, clean and pat dry each fish fillet with a kitchen paper.
3)In a bowl, mix the French dressing, lemon juice, and pepper.
4)Using a brush, apply it over the fish... - 38.1243
Foil Baked Pike Or Perch
This Foil Baked Pike or Perch tastes incredible ! This grilled fish with irresistible seasonings makes a hit accompaniment with rice or pasta. Try this warm and fresh Foil Baked Pike or Perch and let me know if you like it ! - 37.27
Perch In Creamy Fennel Sauce
Sprinkle a sheet of wax paper with bread crumbs, flour, salt and pepper.
Dredge fish with mixture.
In a frying pan, melt butter.
Over moderate heat, lightly brown fish.
Remove fillets from pan.
In the same pan, add fennel and cream.
Simmer until... - 36.8894
Yellow Perch Delight
1. Preheat the charcoal grill to medium heat.
2. Thaw frozen fish.
3. Wash the fish to clean and dry them.
4. Apply lemon juice on the inner side of the fish and season with salt and pepper.
5. In slices of bacon, fold the fish inside.
6.... - 36.7652
Ocean Perch With Strawberry Italian Wine Cream
Brush the perch with the oil, sprinkle with seasonings.
Broil in the oven for 3-5 minutes per side.
Beat the egg yolks with the sugar in the top of a double boiler until foamy and pale in colour.
Place over the boiling water.
Slowly add the... - 36.5306
Perch With Parsley And Dill
1 Season fish with salt and pepper.
2 Over the bottom of a buttered 1 1/2-quart glass baking dish, sprinkle 1/4 cup parsley.
3 Arrange fish in the dish and top fish with remaining parsley and dill.
4 Cover with waxed paper.
5 Cook in the... - 36.5136
Saute onions and garlic in margarine.
Stir in flour.
Add tomato paste, water, 4 cloves, bay leaves, curry, 1/4 cup sherry and tabasco sauce.
Simmer 30 minutes, then add salt, fish, remaining cloves and sherry to boiling liquid.
Simmer 15 minutes.
Add... - 36.443
Ocean Perch Creole
1. Prepare the Creole Sauce.
2. Preheat the oven to very hot (450°).
3. Place the fish fillets in a single layer in a 13 1/2 x 8 1/2 x 2-inch baking dish. Combine the olive oil, white wine or water, lemon juice, garlic, tarragon and pepper in a small bowl;... - 35.5497
Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
Mix garlic, oyster sauce and lemon juice in bowl.
Add fish and marinate 15 minutes.
Roll fish pieces and alternate along with tomatoes and onions on skewers.
Place on ovenproof platter.
Mix oil and sherry together; brush over... - 35.3101
If fish fillets are large, cut into 5 serving pieces; sprinkle both sides with salt.
Heat margarine and oil in 10-inch skillet over medium heat until hot.
Cook fish, turning fish carefully, until brown on both sides, about 10 minutes.
Remove fish; keep... - 34.662