- » Pepperoni Garbanzo Salad
Pepperoni Garbanzo Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pepperoni garbanzo salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pepperoni garbanzo salad recipes.
This pepperoni salad is a mixed vegetable salad made with garbanzo beans. Prepared with sliced pepperoni, this salad is dressed in italian dressing and lovely with almost any dish of choice. - 32.7313
You May Also Like!
Italian Garbanzo Salad
1) Cut the pepperoni into thin strips.
2) Rinse and drain the garbanzo beans.
3) Place greens in a large bowl and then add the pepperoni, garbanzo beans, and cheese.
4) Toss lightly to mix it well.
5) Add with a dash of Italian salad dressing over... - 37.396
Colorful Greek Salad
Looking for a salad idea with interesting flavors? Here is a quick and easy recipe that includes vegetables along with other flavors resulting in a visually colorful treat with an equally interesting texture. Good for any season. - 126.025
Meat And Bean Salad
1. Take a large bowl and add garlic clove, salt, basil, pepper and red wine vinegar and blend well.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients except the greens and toss them to blend.
3. Freeze overnight or for atleast 6 hours to blend the flavors.... - 39.3232
Antipasto Salad Stack Up
Layer first 4 ingredients in a 3-quart bowl.
Drain artichoke hearts, reserving marinade.
Layer artichoke hearts, pepperoni, and onion over zucchini.
Cover and chill.
Combine reserved artichoke marinade, mayonnaise, and cheese in a small bowl; cover and... - 38.5806
Italian Mixed Green Salad
1. Wash the lettuce, drain it and add it to the bowl. Chill the lettuce until it turns crispy.
2. Add tomatoes, zucchini, cooked beans, Monterey Jack cheese, dry salami and croutons.
3. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Heap the... - 39.4108
Fresh Vegetable Salads
These Fresh Vegetable Salads taste yummy with your rice and noodle dishes ! Try these Fresh Vegetable Salads with your favorite dishes and tell me if you like them ! - 29.3867
Cold Antipasto Salad
Cook the pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water.
Place in a large salad bowl.
Add the next 12 ingredients; mix well.
In a jar with tight-fitting lid, shake oil and lemon juice.
Pour over salad and toss.
Cover and refrigerate 6... - 39.1792
The Antipasto toss is a classic Italian salad. It is a combination of wonderful ingredients like olives, beans and pepperoni dressed up with artichoke hearts and hard boiled eggs to top it all. A healthy appetizer, the salad is truly refreshing. Enjoy a... - 39.0197