- » Pepperoni
Enjoy our collection of pepperoni recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pepperoni recipes.
1. Preheat the oven to 225 degrees centigrade.
2. In a large shallow baking dish, pour 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Swirl the oil to and fro to spread the oil evenly across the bottom.
3. In a frying pan, melt the butter over a moderate... - 46.099
Pollo Con Peperoni
1) Preheat the grill.
2) Sear the green peppers on the grill by placing them 3 inches from the heat. You can also do this over the gas flame.
3) The skin of the peppers must blister and blacken slightly.
4) Once seared, using a knife peek the... - 43.5735
Pepperoni Squash Toss
1) Wash the squash and cut in half lengthwise, and discard seeds.
2) Put the squash in a Dutch oven with cut side down and add 2 inches water.
3) Boil the water and cover the oven, cook for 20-25 minutes or until tender.
4) Drain and... - 43.3791
Prepare piecrust mix according to package directions; roll pastry out thinly.
With 2 1/2-inch cutter, cut pastry into 24 circles.
Fit circles inside ungreased 1 3/4-inch muffin pans; press dough against bottom and sides of pan.
Prick pastry with fork.
Bake at... - 40.9632
Pepperoni Al Forno
Cut the peppers into wide strips.
Cut the tomatoes into wedges the size of the pepper strips.
Put the pepper strips, tomatoes, olives, onion, garlic and anchovies into a baking dish.
Season lightly with salt (the anchovies are salty) and pepper.
Mince... - 40.6846
Pepperoni Ripieni Al Pomodoro
Peperoni Ripieni Al Pomodoro! This is a yummy stuffed pepper recipe which is simply hot and addictive! I prepare the Peperoni Ripieni Al Pomodoro quiet often for my parties. You should try this Peperoni Ripieni Al Pomodoro recipe too - 37.4842
Pepperoni Vegetable Supper
In wok cook bacon over medium-high heat till crisp; drain, reserving drippings in wok.
Set bacon aside.
Stir-fry pepperoni, onion, and garlic in reserved drippings till onion is tender but not.
brown; drain off excess fat.
Add potatoes; stir-fry for 3... - 37.3872
Piccata Di Vitello Con Pepperoni Verde
Cut the veal into 8 pieces and pound into thin scaloppine.
Dredge lightly in flour seasoned with salt, pepper and oregano, then dip in beaten egg.
Heat oil and butter in a large frying pan and cook meat for 2 minutes each side, then remove and keep... - 36.7606
Polio Alia Cacciatore Con Pepperoni
Dry the chicken pieces well and dredge lightly with flour.
Heat the butter or margarine and olive or other salad oil in a large frying pan.
Lightly brown the chicken on all sides, a few pieces at a time, removing the browned pieces to a plate.
Saute the... - 34.4628
Pepperoni Squash Toss
Clean the squash; cut into half length, and discard seeds.
Place squash, cut side down, in a Dutch oven; add 2 inches water.
Bring water to a boil; cover and cook for 20 to 25 minutes or until tender.
Drain squash, and cool.
Using a fork, remove... - 33.3352
This will be much more than you need; keep the rest in jars with screw tops.
It wffl keep indefinitely in a cold place.
Split 12 red peppers and remove the seeds.
Chop peppers coarsely, pour boiling water over them and let stand for 5 minutes Drain.
Pour more... - 31.8705
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2) Arrange sliced pepperoni and mozzarella in biscuits.
3) Place inside the oven and bake for 12 minutes.
4) Serve the dish by adding a bowl of salad. - 31.7493
Rigatoni Con Pepperoni
Heat a frying pan and saute the garlic and onion in the olive oil, just until clear.
Add the tomatoes and pepperoni.
Saute until the tomatoes cook down a bit, about 3 minutes.
Add the cream, salt, and pepper.
Toss with the rigatoni and top with the cheese. - 30.0628
Chili Pepperoni Salad Bowl
Line salad bowl with outer lettuce leaves; cut remaining lettuce into bite-size chunks.
Place lettuce chunks, chips, pepperoni, tomato, cheese, and olives in bowl.
Heat chili; pour atop salad.
Toss lightly. - 29.0741
Potato Pepperoni Supper
1. Spray 12-inch skillet with cooking spray. Over medium heat, in skillet, melt butter.
2. Arrange potatoes and onion on bottom and slightly up side of skillet; sprinkle with salt. Cover skillet; over medium-low heat, cook until potatoes are tender, about 20... - 28.9091
Broiled Pepperoni Bites
Broiled pepperoni bites is a savory appetizer made with sliced pepperoni bits placed on bread. Sprinkled with cheese and onions, the bread is broiled with pepperoni topping, till the cheese melts. A quick fix appetizer that can be prepared in a jiffy! - 27.9249
Pepperoni Stuffed Scallops
Cut a lengthwise slit in center of each scallop, but do not cut completely through.
Stuff each scallops with pepperoni half.
Arrange scallops in circular pattern on paper towel-lined plate.
In custard cup, combine cracker crumbs, Parmesan chees - 26.9047
Pollo Con Pepperoni
1. Place the pepper halves in the grill pan, cut sides down, and grill until the skins are blistered and lightly charred. Peel off the skins, remove the cores and cut the peppers into 12 mm / 1/2 in wide strips. Alternatively, if you have a gas stove, spear... - 26.8958
Antipasto Di Peperoni E Pomodori
A gay and flavourful hot weather starter.
Cut the pimentos into strips and arrange on a platter, then top with tomato slices.
Beat the oil, lemon juice and seasoning well together and pour over the pimentos and tomatoes. - 24.1854
Place 18 to 20 thin slices of pepperoni on a paper plate.
Sprinkle each slice with grated Parmesan cheese.
Cover with a paper towel.
Microwave 45 seconds to 1 minute. - 20.3447
Pepperoni Recipes By Category