- » Pepperoncini Pepper
Pepperoncini Pepper Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pepperoncini pepper recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pepperoncini pepper recipes.
Pepperoncini Cheese Dip
Combine first 3 ingredients in container of an electric blender; cover and process until smooth.
Transfer to a bowl; stir in chopped peppers, Parmesan cheese, and garlic powder.
Garnish with a pepperoncini pepper, if desired. - 28.3672
Mozzarella Pepperoncini Platter
1. On a serving platter, arrange the mozzarella slices such that they are in a single layer
2. Sprinkle the pepperoncini peppers and the bell peppers on top of the mozzarella slices
3. Serve with toasted bread and garlic aioli - 28.9239
Pepperoncini Italian Roast Beef
Savory, fall-apart beef roast makes the BEST sandwiches! Jo Ann & Vickie share a sure-fire, winning recipe your family will love. Oh, and it's a slow-cooker recipes too! How great is that? - 135.972
Artichoke Pepperoncini Pasta Salad
1. Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
2. Meanwhile, combine tomatoes and next 11 ingredients in a large bowl. Set aside.
3. Drain pasta and rinse with cold water; drain. Add pasta to salad mixture. Toss gently to coat. - 33.7286
Potato Salad With Pepperoncini And Red Onions
1. Bring potatoes to a boil in a large pot of boiling water. Cover, reduce heat to medium, and cook 20 to 30 minutes, or until tender; drain. Cut into 1-inch pieces, if needed. Place in large bowl along with onions, peperoncini, and parsley. Do not mix at... - 28.2553
Roasted Pork Loin Sandwich
Do sandwiches top the list of your favorite food? This video is a must watch for you. Chef Tracy Porter demonstrates a great recipe that you can easily replicate at home. Try this Roasted Pork Loin Sandwich recipe today. - 136.545
Tri Pepper Nachos
1. To make chips, stack tortillas and cut into wedges using scissors or a sharp knife. Place wedges in a single layer on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake in a 350° oven for 10 to 12 minutes or till light golden brown. Remove the chips from oven. Arrange the... - 30.7292
1. Preheat broiler. Shape sirloin into 2 equal patties and arrange on rack in broiling pan; broil 5 inches from heat source until medium-rare, 2 to 3 minutes on each side, or until done to taste.
2. Top each burger with 1 slice of cheese and broil until... - 29.0914
Olive Garden Salad Mix
1. Chill the bowl in the refrigerator.
2. In a bowl, take the salad mix, red onions, tomatoes, pepperoncini peppers, black olives and croutons.
3. Add the salad dressing of your choice and toss together.
4. Serve right away. - 98.5536
Homemade Italian Sub
Sandwich lovers have made it a popular meal or snack. But it always need not be very unhealthy, watch this video to make a very healthy sandwich with some healthy ingredients. Listen to the chef for quick tips. It is easy, simple and absolutely delicious. - 143.955
Meat Lover's Hero
Combine Italian dressing, onion, and green pepper in a small saucepan; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, until onion is tender.
Set aside to cool.
Scoop out bottom half of each roll, leaving a 1/2-inch shell.
Discard excess bread.
Spread... - 42.4333
Ok… anyone that knows me knows that I absolutely hate salmon. To me it’s way too fishy. BUT, this recipe will change your mind. My mom and I came up with this recipe after I brought home a huge chunk of feta from Greece (I’m pretty sure I snuck it in... - 122.779
Antipasto Cups With Creamy Herb Dip
Cut the top off each pepper, reserving it for other uses; remove seeds.
Cut a thin slice from the bottom of each pepper, if necessary, to help the pepper stand upright to become a cup for the remaining ingredients.
Arrange equal amounts of cut carrots,... - 28.7925
Grilled Eggplant Sandwiches
Cut 2 (1/2- inch-thick) slices lengthwise from opposite sides of each eggplant; reserve for another use.
Cut each eggplant lengthwise into 4 (3/4-inch-thick) slices; set aside.
Cut red peppers in half lengthwise; remove and discard seeds and... - 43.699
Sicilian Chuck Vegetable Salad
1) In an inch of boiling water, stram the beans for 3 minutes.
2) Drain the beans and cut them into thirds.
3) In a bowl, combine first 9 ingredeints and toss them well.
4) Dress the salad with vinegar, oil, salt and pepper.
5)... - 41.9941
Looking for a hero to answer your dinner dilemma? Look no further than this recipe for Stromboli Hero! - 29.3309
Deep Dish Pizza
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Prepare pizza crust according to package directions. Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface, and roll to a 12-inch circle. Place dough in a 10-inch cast-iron skillet, pressing halfway upsides of skillet. Bake at 425° for 5... - 29.7936
French Lentil Soup
One of my family's favorite soups is the French Lentil Soup. The French Lentil Soup is one of the rare soups which my kids do not fuss about. Easy and quick! - 34.7391
Greek Stuffed Steak
Combine first 6 ingredients in a bowl; stir well, and set aside.
Trim fat from steak.
Using a sharp knife, cut horizontally through center of steak, cutting to, but not through, other side; open flat as you would a book.
Place steak between 2 sheets of... - 38.2106
Sundried Tomato Tapenade
If you are looking for some tips on how to entertain without having to do much preparation and cooking, then you have to listen to Scott in this video. He is showering ideas on Italian antipasto and serving with grilled bread. He also shows and easy sundried... - 122.346
Chicago Style Hot Dogs
1)Making the Hot Dogs: Heat a large pot filled with water to just below boiling temperature.
2)Put the hot dogs in to the pot.
3)Wait for about 5 minutes till they pop up to the top of the water when they are done.
4)Steaming the Hot Dogs: Boil... - 41.8274
Mini Open Faced Gyros
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Cut the pita bread into 12 wedges and further cut each piece into half to make 24 triangles.
3) Arrange on a non-stick baking pan.
4) Bake the pita breads in the oven for 4 to 5 minutes or until... - 45.0657
Santa Fe Chili Chicken
1. Season the flour with the chili powder on a plate or wax paper and spread evenly.
2. Dredge the chicken pieces with the spiced flour by pat lightly to form even coating, turn and coat other side.
3. Repeat with the remaining chicken... - 45.9507
Fried Green Pimientos
1. Rinse chilies and pat dry.
2. Pour oil into a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat. Add chilies in a single layer and brown on all sides, turning as needed, 6 to 8 minutes total. Remove from pan; repeat to cook any remaining chilies. If desired,... - 16.4816
1) At the bottom of each Brussels sprout, make an X.
2) In a pot of boiling water, place the sprouts.
3) Cook until just tender.
4) Drain them and run under cold water.
5) Drain again to remove excess water.
6) To the vinaigrette, add... - 44.128
Pasta Salad With Italian Salad Dressing
COMBINE pasta, tomatoes and juice, salad dressing, bell peppers, cheese, salami, olives, pepperoncini, artichoke hearts and basil in large bowl.
Toss well to coat.
COVER; chill for at least 2 hours or overnight. - 33.0533
Italian Hoagie Wrap
Chef Nikko has many quick sandwich recipes and Italian Hoagie Wrap is yet another delicious sandwich by him. Italian Hoagies are delicious and Nikko makes with tortilla wraps instead of Italian bread or baguette. It’s simple; all it requires is a little bit... - 86.0147
Turkey Antipasto Salad
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients (except cheese) along with ¾ cup of Italian salad dressing. Toss well, cling wrap and refrigerate.
2. Serve chilled, garnished with cheese and remaining dressing (if required). - 38.1125
1) In a pan, cook the potatoes in boiling water for 30 minutes or until tender, then cool and peel.
2) In a large bowl, slice and place the potatoes.
3) Then add the onions, parsley and green pepper, sprinkle with the salt to taste.
4) Fold in... - 48.0539
Fresh Garden Pasta Salad With Balsamic Vinaigrette
1. Cut the brocolli and cauliflower in florets.
2. Chop red bell pepper, green onions, tomato, garlic and pepperoncini, keep it aside in separate bowl.
3.In a large salad bowl add all the ingredients except the pasta and garlic.
4.In a... - 125.331
Colorful Greek Salad
Looking for a salad idea with interesting flavors? Here is a quick and easy recipe that includes vegetables along with other flavors resulting in a visually colorful treat with an equally interesting texture. Good for any season. - 127.496
In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce and pepper sauce until smooth.
Stir in the cheddar cheese, bacon and onions.
Shape into a 5-in.x 4-in.x 3-in.rectangle; wrap in plastic wrap.
Refrigerate until chilled.
Unwrap the... - 38.3761
Ravioli Antipasto Salad
1. Cook ravioli according to package directions. Remove ravioli from boiling water and cool in cold water for 1 minute. Drain.
2. Whisk together dressing ingredients until well blended.
3. In a large bowl, toss ravioli, salami, vegetables, cheese and... - 29.5118
1. Slice bread lengthwise. Spread the inside of the bread with seasoned extra-virgin olive oil. Layer the meats and cheeses. Add your choice of condiments. Press the top of the bread firmly back onto the sandwich, and define portions with long sandwich picks... - 29.3738
Pepperoncini Pepper Recipes By Category
Pepperoncini Pepper Dish: