- » Peppermint Twist
Peppermint Twist Recipes
Enjoy our collection of peppermint twist recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for peppermint twist recipes.
Peppermint Twist Cocktail
When you need an energy boost to get your evening started on the right foot, this drink surely won’t disappoint. Shaken, and not stirred, this twisted drink comes charged with peppermint schnapps and creme de cocoa. Watch the video to know more about this... - 108.195
You May Also Like!
Chocolate Peppermint Cookie Twists
Heat oven to 375°.
Mix margarine, shortening, powdered sugar, egg and vanilla.
Stir in flour, cocoa and salt.
Knead level tablespoonful of dough with hands until right consistency for molding.
Roll into pencil-like strip, about 9 inches long, on lightly... - 43.642
Yummy fudge can be just the way to end a beautiful meal. Fudge is an easy to make dessert, unlike what it is made out to be. Try this peppermint fudge recipe and discover a new twist to the classic, traditional fudge. Enjoy - 35.4089
1) Remove the skin of the grapefruit, using a sharp knife.
2) Discard the membrane and retain the juice.
3) Place the segments in 2 glasses.
4) In a bowl, combine together 4 tablespoons of grapefruit juice, peppermint extract, colouring and... - 42.9273
Put all ingredients except flavoring in large heavy saucepan.
Bring to boil, and cook until a small amount of mixture forms a hard ball when dropped in very cold water (254°F. on a candy thermometer).
Pour onto a large buttered platter.
As edges cool, turn... - 32.173
For crust: Blend first 4 ingredients in processor.
Add butter and vanilla; cut in using on/off turns until butter forms pea-size pieces.
Add milk and blend in using on/off turns until mixture forms small moist clumps.
Gather dough into ball; flatten into... - 41.8582
Mint Twists are very refreshing candy. I am 30 now, and I still eat this lovely and delicious Mint Twists candies. Mint Twists candies get its color and taste from peppermint and food coloring. - 33.7314
Barley Sugar Twists
1. In a 2-quart saucepan, mix sugar, water and vinegar; cook over low heat, stirring, until sugar is dissolved.
2. Increase heat to medium; cook, covered, a few minutes, to let steam wash down sugar crystals. Cook, uncovered, without stirring, to 300°F. on... - 33.6002
1. Sift flour, baking powder and salt onto wax paper.
2. Beat gutter or margarine and sugar until fluffy in a large bowl with electric mixer at high speed; beat in egg and peppermint extract. Stir in flour mixture, alternately with milk.
3. Spoon half of... - 33.3962
Homemade Candy Canes
• In a large mixer bowl beat butter or margarine till softened. Add powdered sugar and beat till fluffy. Add egg, vanilla, peppermint extract, and salt. Beat well. Add flour and beat till well mixed. Divide dough in half. Stir food coloring into one half.... - 32.6026
Thelma Madry's Cream Mints
Put water, sugar, and butter on to cook; bring to boiling point; reduce heat slightly; and boil until syrup forms a hard lump when dropped into ice water.
Do not stir at all during entire process.
Pour on marble slab; add oil of peppermint and vegetable... - 31.9252