- » Peppermint Taffy
Peppermint Taffy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of peppermint taffy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for peppermint taffy recipes.
Put all ingredients except flavoring in large heavy saucepan.
Bring to boil, and cook until a small amount of mixture forms a hard ball when dropped in very cold water (254°F. on a candy thermometer).
Pour onto a large buttered platter.
As edges cool, turn... - 30.7066
You May Also Like!
Combine sugar, syrup and honey in saucepan; cook until sugar is dissolved, stirring constantly.
Add cream of tartar; bring to a boil.
Boil for about 20 minutes, stirring constantly.
Add vanilla, butter and peppermint extract; return to a boil.
Pour into but-... - 33.496
Old-fashioned Molasses Taffy
Old-Fashioned Molasses Taffy is an irresistible snack recipe that you will surely love to try. An effortlessly easy to prepare recipe with dark molasses, sugar and vinegar; I am sure you will love to talk about with us. - 36.9856
Molasses Mint Taffy
Cook molasses and vinegar in a large saucepan slowly, stirring constantly, to 260°F or until a little of the syrup dropped in cold water becomes brittle.
Remove from heat and add butter, salt, and baking soda.
Stir until mixture ceases to foam, then pour... - 29.9195
Cinnamon Salt Water Taffy
• Butter a 15 x 10 x l-inch baking pan; set pan aside. Butter the sides of a heavy 2-quart saucepan. In the saucepan combine sugar, light corn syrup, water, and salt. Cook over medium-high heat to boiling, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon to dissolve... - 32.0727
Salt Water Taffy
Combine sugar, syrup and 2 cups water in saucepan; bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Boil without stirring, until temperature reaches 250 degrees on candy thermometer.
Remove from heat; add butter and salt.
Pour out onto buttered platters; cool enough to... - 33.1756
Taffy Swedish Style
Put sugar, water and vinegar into a 2-quart saucepan.
Stir until sugar is partly dissolved; then wipe sides down with a damp cloth to remove any crystals.
Heat rapidly to boiling and cook briskly without any stirring to 270° F. (soft crack... - 31.9185
1. In a saucepan, Combine sugar, water, butter and cream of tartar in saucepan.
2. Stir over medium heat until sugar is completely dissolved.
3. Cook, without stirring, over high heat until temperature reaches 260°.
4. Keep sugar crystals wiped from... - 38.4637
Peppermint Taffy Recipes By Category