- » Peppermint Stick
Peppermint Stick Recipes
Enjoy our collection of peppermint stick recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for peppermint stick recipes.
Peppermint Stick Dessert
In a small saucepan, combine crushed candy and half-and-half cream.
Cook over low heat until candy is melted, stirring occasionally.
In a small bowl, sprinkle gelatin over water; let stand for 1 minute.
Stir into hot peppermint mixture until... - 40.7266
Peppermint Stick Delight
Mix crumbs with sugar in a bowl.
Stir in the butter, using a fork.
Using back of spoon, press crumb mixture firmly into an even layer on bottom of an 8-inch square pan.
Fold candy, walnuts, and marshmallows into the whipped cream.
Turn into pan and chill... - 31.5318
Peppermint Stick Dessert
Crush peppermint candy and vanilla wafers sepa- rately until fine.
Line 13x9x2 1/4-inch cake pan with half the wafer crumbs.
Combine whipped cream, marshmallows, walnuts and peppermint candy.
Pour whipped cream mixture over crumbs.
Cover with remaining wafer... - 31.5315
You May Also Like!
Chocolate Peppermint Stick Pie
1) Into the Fancy Edge Chocolate Wafer Crust, add 1/3 of the vanilla ice cream. Spread it around well.
2) Sprinkle 1/3 the amount of peppermint sticks or candy canes evenly over the ice cream.
3) Repeat the ice cream and candy layers twice.
4) Place... - 33.3491
Mom's Peppermint Stick Ice Cream
Put cream into a large mixing bowl, add crushed candy, cover and place in the refrigerator several hours or until candy dissolves.
When ready to freeze, add salt.
Soften gelatin in cold water for 5 minutes, then dissolve over hot water and stir into cream... - 25.2959
Peppermint Stick Ice Cream
Scald milk, add sugar and salt.
Stir part of hot mixture gradually into eggs; then return to pan and cook over hot water, stirring constantly until mixture just coats a metal spoon.
Stir in finely crushed candy.
Beat chilled cream until stiff... - 28.4272
Peppermint Stick Parfait
Cook the sugar and water together to 230°F., or until the syrup spins a thread.
Add salt to egg whites and beat until stiff but not dry.
Pour the hot syrup slowly into the egg whites, beating constantly.
Whip evaporated milk very... - 39.3371
Peppermint Stick Chocolate Mould
1) Cut each cake slice into 3 strips about 1-1/4 x 2-3/4 x 3/4 inches.
2) Use 8-inch springform pan to line with 1/2 the cake strips forming a spoke pattern. Place the aside the remaining strips.
3) In a bowl, combine gelatin over water and let... - 44.308
Candy Stick Ice Cream
This candy stick ice cream recipe is a gelatin and peppermint stick candy dessert recipe. Combined together with the candy, the gelatin dessert is frozen firm in the fridge and is blended to serve as ice cream. - 29.2856
1. Sift flour, baking powder and salt onto wax paper.
2. Beat gutter or margarine and sugar until fluffy in a large bowl with electric mixer at high speed; beat in egg and peppermint extract. Stir in flour mixture, alternately with milk.
3. Spoon half of... - 33.3962
Hot Peppermint Flip
Combine first 5 ingredients in container of an electric blender, blend at high speed for 30 seconds.
Pour half of brandy mixture into a bowl, set aside.
Gradually add half of coffee to blender, blend until frothy.
Pour into individual cups, repeat procedure... - 30.5249
Refrigerator Peppermint Candy Ice Cream
Crush the peppermint stick candy finely using a rolling-pin or potato masher.
Add milk and salt to the crushed candy and pour into a refrigerator tray to freeze to a mushy consistency.
Remove the partially frozen mixture to a chilled bowl and beat well with a... - 22.7517