- » Peppermint Slice
Peppermint Slice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of peppermint slice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for peppermint slice recipes.
Lightly grease and line a 23 x 15 cm/9 x 6 in shallow tin.
Melt 75 g/3 oz of the butter and stir in the biscuit crumbs.
Press into the prepared tin and level the surface with the back of a metal spoon.
Melt the remaining butter with the caster sugar and... - 40.1835
Chocolate Peppermint Slices
1. Grease and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
2. Preheat oven to 170 degree C or 330 degree F.
3. For base, in a large mixing bowl, sift flour and baking powder.
4. Add brown sugar and mix well.
5. Pour melted butter and mix to... - 0
Chocolate Peppermint Slices
Biscuit Layer Sift flour, mix dry ingredients together, melt butter and pour over dry ingredients; mix well.
Press into greased and lined 12 x 8 in. swiss roll tin, bake in moderate oven, Mark 4, 350°F., 20 minutes.
While still warm, top with Peppermint... - 39.0456
Crush candy bars.
Whip cream; fold in candy.
Chill until serving time.
Top each cake slice with a scoop of ice cream.
Top with whipped cream mixture. - 24.8701
Cream butter; gradually add sugar, beating until light and fluffy.
Add egg and peppermint extract, beat well.
Combine next 3 ingredients, add to mixture, beating just until blended.
Divide dough in half; add a few drops red food coloring to one half, and... - 37.2415
Peppermint Swirl Refrigerator Cookies
In large bowl, combine margarine, sugar, egg, milk and vanilla; mix until light and flurry.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
In medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt.
Add flour mixture to margarine mixture; mix well.
Place half of... - 44.7906
Make early on day:
1. Start heating oven to 325Â°F.
2. In medium bowl, with mixer at high speed, beat egg whites until foamy; then gradually beat in sugar, beating well after each addition. Continue beating until stiff peaks form when beater is raised. Fold... - 28.8994
Peppermint And Ice Cream Cake
In blender container, blend 1/2 cup candies on high speed until coarsely crushed.
Remove to waxed paper.
Blend remaining 1/4 cup candies but leave in the blender.
Add water; blend until syrupy.
In small bowl beat cream, sugar and vanilla at medium speed until... - 35.8914
Chocolate Peppermint Cookies
Mix shortening, sugar, and egg thoroughly.
Blend in milk and cooled chocolate.
Measure flour by dipping method or by sifting.
Blend flour, salt, and baking powder; stir in.
Mold in smooth roll about 2" in diameter.
Wrap in waxed paper; chill until firm,... - 39.4805
Peppermint Chocolate Pears
This is a good party sweet for the youngsters and one they can easily make for themselves.
Cut up the chocolate mints and put them in a bowl over a saucepan of simmering water to melt.
Core pears from the bottom, leaving top with stalk intact.
Peel and slice... - 32.3085
1. Collect and measure the required ingredients.
2. Into a large basin, sift together the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt. Set aside until required.
3. Lightly grease 2-3 cookie sheets with oil spray or butter.
4. Preheat the oven to 350°F... - 44.2726
Peppermint Stick Chocolate Mould
1) Cut each cake slice into 3 strips about 1-1/4 x 2-3/4 x 3/4 inches.
2) Use 8-inch springform pan to line with 1/2 the cake strips forming a spoke pattern. Place the aside the remaining strips.
3) In a bowl, combine gelatin over water and let... - 44.308
Peppermint Filled Chocolate Cookies
Sift dry ingredients together.
Cream shortening, add sugar and beat well.
Add egg, melted chocolate and continue beating.
Then add the evaporated milk and flour mixture slowly.
Form into a roll 2 inches in diameter, chill overnight and cut in thin... - 41.6576
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Cream together the butter and powdered sugar.
3) Add the egg and extract and mix well.
4) Add the salt and flour and blend properly.
5) Cover the mixture and chill it overnight.
6) Divide... - 44.9268
In a mixing bowl, cream shortening and sugars.
Add the eggs, one at time, beating well after each addition.
Beat in vanilla.
Combine the dry ingredients; gradually add to the creamed mixture.
Stir in crushed candies.
Shape into a 15-in roll; wrap in plastic... - 45.4672
1) Remove the skin of the grapefruit, using a sharp knife.
2) Discard the membrane and retain the juice.
3) Place the segments in 2 glasses.
4) In a bowl, combine together 4 tablespoons of grapefruit juice, peppermint extract, colouring and... - 42.9273
Marge's Sweet Tea With Peppermint
Place the teabags and mint in a pottery or glass pitcher and pour 2 cups cold water over them.
Bring a kettle with 4 cups of water to a rolling boil.
Pour into the pitcher and cover with a small plate.
Let steep for 10 minutes.
Remove the teabags and mint,... - 35.5362
Peppermint Crumble Bars
Lynn demonstrates how to make a great sweet treat that would make a great dessert or snack. This would be good to take to a Holiday party or get together. - 0
Peppermint Fudge Pie
In microwave-safe bowl, combine chocolate chips, marshmallows and milk.
Cook at MEDIUM (50% power) 2 to 3 minutes, stirring twice, until smooth.
Stir in liqueur.
Cool at room temperature.
Fold in 1 1/2 cups whipped cream.
Spoon into pie shell.
Fold crushed... - 39.6756
Chocolate Peppermint Roll
Sift and measure sugar.
Add flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt.
Then sift three times.
Beat egg yolks till thick.
Beat egg whites stiff but not dry.
Fold yolks into whites, add vanilla.
Sift small quantity dry ingredients over egg mixture and fold in... - 39.7534
Frozen Chocolate Peppermint Pie
1. Collect and measure all the required ingredients
2. Preheat the oven to 300°F
3. Line a deep 12-inch pie pan.
4. In a clean dry mixer bowl, add the egg whites.
5. Use an electric beater to beat them until frothy.
6. Add the cream... - 42.9475
Italian Breaded Chicken Rolls With Peppermint Sauce
1. Clean and pound the chicken breast and keep it aside.
2. Chop the garlic and spinach, keep in separate bowl, beat the eggs, dice the tomatoes.
3. In a bowl combine the breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, chopped garlic and salt and pepper.
4. In a... - 106.969
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Grease a 7-inch square cake tin. Use greased greaseproof paper or non-stick parchment to line the bottom.
3) In a heatproof bowl, put the eggs and ¼ cup of sugar. Stand the contents over... - 44.543
Peppermint Slice Recipes By Category