- » Peppermint Shake
Peppermint Shake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of peppermint shake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for peppermint shake recipes.
Chocolate Peppermint Protein Shake
Protein shakes are healthy and a great way to keep fit. Here is an excellent video that displays the recipe for chocolate peppermint protein shake. The video is very informative and offers great health and fitness tips. - 83.5529
Chocolate Peppermint Shake
1. In an electric-blender-container add marshmallow creme, chocolate syrup, extract and milk and whirl it for about a minute until the mixture gets combined well.
2. Serve in mugs or tall glasses after garnishing with a sprig of peppermint. - 25.4626
You May Also Like!
Peppermint Milk Shakes
1) In a blender, add crushed candy and milk.
2) Process the mixture to dissolve the candy.
3) Add ice cream and beat until smooth.
4) Serve the shake at once. - 27.707
Peppermint Twist Cocktail
When you need an energy boost to get your evening started on the right foot, this drink surely won’t disappoint. Shaken, and not stirred, this twisted drink comes charged with peppermint schnapps and creme de cocoa. Watch the video to know more about this... - 108.195
Peppermint Bark - Christmas Food Gift Idea
If you need a last minute Christmas gift idea, make this Holiday Peppermint Bark! It's so easy to make and your friends and family will love it. It's so festive and delicious! - 0
Crush the peppermint candy as fine as possible; then pour boiling water over it and let stand until cold and candy is dissolved.
Add buttermilk and shake or beat until thoroughly blended. - 20.9387
Homemade Holiday Peppermint Bark Candy
Why buy expensive peppermint bark candy from the store, when you can make them at home with just 2 simple ingredients. This is a very professionally made video which will help you make your very own peppermint bark candy at home and in no time. Surely a candy... - 116.787
Diy Shamrock Shake
1. In blender, add ice cream, milk, green food color, and peppermint extract. Blend until smooth.
2. In serving glass, pour the shake and top it with whipped cream.
3. Serve chilled and enjoy! - 0
1) In a blender container, mix gelatin and boiling water and blend until gelatin dissolves.
2) Mix pie filling, blend till smooth, and then chill.
3) Take serving glass, divide the mixture, add a scoop of ice cream, and stir to muddle.
4) Pour milk to... - 31.1485
Chocolate Mint Shake
1. In a food processor, process half and half, chocolate syrup, sugar, vanilla, peppermint extract and crushed ice for about 5 minutes until it gets mixed well.
2. Pour the blended mixture into tall serving glasses.
3. Serve chocolate mint... - 35.2197
Chocolate Mocha Mint Shake
Combine cold coffee, ice milk, skim milk, ice cubes, and peppermint extract in container of an electric blender; top with cover, and process until smooth.
Pour into serving glasses, and sprinkle evenly with crushed peppermint candy. - 27.0145
Peppermint Shake Recipes By Category