- » Peppermint Salad
Peppermint Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of peppermint salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for peppermint salad recipes.
Frozen Peppermint Dessert Salad
Combine pineapple, gelatin, candies and marshmallows; mix well.
Set refrigerator control at lowest temperature.
Beat cream, 1 cup at a time, in chilled bowl with chilled beaters until cream piles softly.
Pour cream and mints into chilled... - 31.3699
You May Also Like!
Peel the oranges and separate the sections.
Quarter, core and peel the apple; slice it thinly.
Cut the banana and pineapple into slices, remove the hard core and cut into pieces.
Halve and peel the avocado; remove the pit and slice thinly.
Arrange the fruit... - 37.1911
Melt marshmallows in pineapple juice over low heat.
Add food coloring and peppermint flavoring; cool.
Add pineapple, salad dressing and whipped cream.
Freeze until firm. - 27.8074
Lamb And Vegetable Salad
Wash and pat the lamb chops dry and cut them into 1/4-inch slices.
Peel the garlic and crush with the pepper and salt.
Wash the eggplants, dry them and cut, unpeeled, into 1-inch cubes.
Mix them with the salt, cover and allow to marinate.
Score a cross in the... - 44.545
Thinly slice the tonque.
Peel the kiwis, cut lengthwise and thinly slice the two halves.
Wash and drain the strawberries, remove the stems, and halve or quarter them.
Wash, dry and thinly slice the hearts of palm.
On four individual plates lay a ring of... - 35.6985
Pearadise Mint Salad
Drain pears and grapes; reserve syrups.
Reserve 6 pear halves; chop remaining pears.
Combine pear and grape syrups with lemon juice; heat to boiling.
Dis- solve gelatin in hot mixture; add 3/4 cup cold water and salt.
Chill until partially set.
Add sour cream... - 41.4956
Apple Mint Mold
1) In a medium bowl, add in boiling water and gelatin. Stir thr gelatin till it has dissolved completely.
2) Add in the lime juice. Allow the bowl to chill for 30 minutes till the mixture starts to resemble the consistency of an unbeaten egg.
3) Into... - 43.5297
Minted Fruit Medley
1)In a bowl, mix together pineapple, cherries, cantaloupe and peppermint extract.
2)Refrigerate the mixture.
3)Top with fresh mint sprigs before serving.
4)Serve as mid-meal snack or along with small rolls. - 31.2612
Marinated Fruit Bowl
1) Reserve the juice after draining the pineapple.
2) Take a large bowl and mix the sections of orange and pineapple in it.
3) Add the pineapple juice along with honey and peppermint and mix them well by stirring.
4) Pour the mixture over the fruits... - 38.5984
Carrot And Pineapple Mold
In a medium saucepan soften gelatin in water.
Place over low heat; cook, stirring constantly, until gelatin is dissolved.
Remove from heat.
Add remaining ingredients and stir to combine.
Pour into a 3-cup mold and chill until firm.
Divide evenly. - 35.029
Savory Baked Eggs With Cream
1) Combine together mushrooms, cream, salt, pepper and soup mix.
2) Take two 1/4-pint size fireproof dishes and divide the mixture equally among them.
3) Into each dish, crack 2 eggs and add cheese over top.
4) Bake for about 15 minutes on top shelf of... - 38.0171