- » Peppermint Patty
Peppermint Patty Recipes
Peppermint patty is a peppermint confection which is covered by dark chocolate. It can be served at any occasion especially during Christmas time. The ingredients used for making peppermint patty include sweetened ... More »
1. Collect and measure the required ingredients.
2. Into a large basin, sift together the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt. Set aside until required.
3. Lightly grease 2-3 cookie sheets with oil spray or butter.
4. Preheat the oven to 350°F... - 44.2726
Peppermint Patty Alaska
Bring egg whites to room temperature.
Add vanilla, cream of tartar, and salt; beat to soft peaks.
Gradually add sugar, beating till stiff peaks form.
Place sponge cake dessert cups on cutting board.
Top each with an ice cream patty and completely cover with... - 40.4656
Party Peppermint Patties
Heat oven to 375°F.
Lightly grease cookie sheets.
In large bowl, combine cake mix, shortening, water and eggs; mix well.
Form dough into 1-inch balls; roll in powdered sugar.
Place 2 inches apart on prepared cookie sheets.
Bake at 375°F for 7 to 10 minutes... - 40.1545
Cream butter; gradually add sugar, beating until light and fluffy.
Add egg and peppermint extract, beat well.
Combine next 3 ingredients, add to mixture, beating just until blended.
Divide dough in half; add a few drops red food coloring to one half, and... - 37.2415
You May Also Like!
Peppermint Patty Muffins
Peppermint Patty Muffins is a unique and yummy muffin! Just the thought of biting into the muffin and getting a taste of the peppermint centre is mouthwatering! Donâ€™t miss this simple Peppermint Patty Muffins recipe! - 37.4583
Peppermint Patty Sundae Sauce
This Peppermint Patty Sundae Sauce is way too easy to make and how it compliments your favorite desserts is just awesome and woth experiencing. It is also great to be used as a dessert fondue; so give this Peppermint Patty Sundae Sauce a try and taste the... - 27.1809
1. Line the cupcakes tray with cupcakes paper.
2. Heat a sauce pan over stove on low heat.
3. Place the casserole in sauce pan; add in cocoa butter and raw honey. Mix well and melt.
4. Add in raw cacao powder, lucuma powder, himalayan... - 92.0268
Strong Peppermint Patty
Looking for a great after dinner shooter? Then this drink is guaranteed to sail you across the night. This shooter has strong peppermint patty flavor with strong notes of candy. If you love patty, you will surely love this drink. This swanky night-refreshment... - 98.9269
Chocolate Peppermint Patties
1) Blend milk with extract and food coloring agent.
2) Stir in sugar to form a non sticky ball.
3) Shape into balls and flatten .
4) Heat chocolate with wax and skewer the patties with toothpick.
5) Dip the patties into chocolate sauce.
6) Arrange on a... - 39.1585
Peppermint Patty Cake
To make the cake: Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Coat a 13" X 9" baking dish with no-stick spray.
Line with wax paper; coat with spray.
Place the egg whites in a large bowl.
Using an electric mixer, beat on medium speed until soft peaks form.
Gradually add 1/2... - 45.625
Fudge Peppermint Candy Brownies
Line a 9" square pan with foil, allowing foil to extend over ends of pan; grease foil.
Stir together first 3 ingredients; press into prepared pan.
Bake at 350° for 10 minutes.
Sprinkle chopped peppermint patties over warm crust.
While crust is baking,... - 44.8593
Peppermint Patty Recipes By Category