- » Peppermint Frost
Peppermint Frost Recipes
Enjoy our collection of peppermint frost recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for peppermint frost recipes.
Peppermint Butter Frosting
Cream butter, extract, and salt.
Gradually add the confectioners' sugar, beating until smooth after each addition.
Add egg and beat thoroughly.
If necessary, blend in milk.
Beat until frosting is of spreading consistency.
Tint as desired with red food... - 30.1903
Marshmallow Peppermint Frosting
Preheat oven to 450°.
Make frosting as package directs.
Add peppermint extract.
Spread between layers and on top and sides of cool chocolate or other cake.
Press marshmallow halves into top frosting.
Bake for 8 minutes. - 25.9129
Dairy Free Peppermint Frosting
1) In a bowl, blend the cream of tartar, egg whites and salt together at high speed until soft peaks form.
2) Slowly beat in the sugar until the mixture is glossy.
3) Then gradually beat in the vanilla and corn syrup.
4) Add the peppermint extract and... - 39.2109
Layered Cake With Chocolate, Cream And Peppermint Frosting Part One
If you wish to contemporize your classic cake, then what better way to ramp up its richness then layer it with multiple frostings. Jon-Marc shares an interesting cake recipe that combines a slew of goodies like white and dark chocolate, chocolate cream and... - 115.169
Beat butter at medium speed of an electric mixer until creamy; gradually add powdered sugar, beating well.
Add whipping cream, flavoring, and food coloring; beat until frosting is spreading consistency. - 23.034
Chocolate Peppermint Brownies
Melt 1/2 cup butter and 2 chocolate squares in a large saucepan over low heat.
Remove from heat, and let cool 10 minutes.
Add sugar and eggs, stirring well.
Combine flour, baking powder, and salt; add to chocolate mixture, stirring well.
Stir in vanilla and... - 43.1255
Ghirardelli Peppermint Brownies
Heat oven to 350Â°F.
Spray 9-inch-square baking pan with cooking spray; dust with flour, tapping out excess.
In double boiler over hot water, melt chocolate and butter.
Cool to room temperature.
In large bowl with electric mixer or whisk, beat eggs, sugar,... - 42.5861
Chocolate Peppermint Cookies
This wonderful cookie combines rich dark chocolate with fresh peppermint. The ultimate combination! This recipe also allows you options as to making sandwiches rolled in crushed peppermint candies or frosting the cookies and topping them with said candies or... - 125.678
1) Heat the oven to 350°.
2) In a saucepan, gently heat butter and chocolate, stirring often, till a smooth sauce.
3) Take off from the heat and stir in the sugar.
4) Stir in the eggs and 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract, just until... - 46.8945
Party Peppermint Patties
Heat oven to 375°F.
Lightly grease cookie sheets.
In large bowl, combine cake mix, shortening, water and eggs; mix well.
Form dough into 1-inch balls; roll in powdered sugar.
Place 2 inches apart on prepared cookie sheets.
Bake at 375°F for 7 to 10 minutes... - 40.1545
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Grease a 7-inch square cake tin. Use greased greaseproof paper or non-stick parchment to line the bottom.
3) In a heatproof bowl, put the eggs and ¼ cup of sugar. Stand the contents over... - 44.543
Peppermint Ice Cream Roll
In small mixer bowl, beat egg yolks till thick and lemon colored; gradually beat in the 1/4 cup sugar.
In large mixer bowl, beat egg whites till soft peaks form; gradually add the 1/2 cup sugar, beating to stiff peaks.
Fold egg yolk mixture into... - 41.685