- » Peppermint
Peppermint is the plant from which the peppermint food flavoring substance is extracted. The plant is a hybrid mint that is basically a cross between the spearmint and watermint. Although the plant is native to ... More »
Black And White Peppermint Bark
This Black and White Peppermint Bark is a perfect gift for this holiday season or any time of the year. You can double the recipe and fill up a jar that will go a long way. The refreshing taste and the chocolates will enchant the children and adults alike. - 116.667
White Peppermint Bark
White peppermint bark is a treat during the holidays that we all love. All you need is two simple ingredients that you are sure to have in your pantry cupboard during the holiday season. It is so easy to make so why buy the ridiculously expensive candy from... - 104.032
Strong Peppermint Patty
Looking for a great after dinner shooter? Then this drink is guaranteed to sail you across the night. This shooter has strong peppermint patty flavor with strong notes of candy. If you love patty, you will surely love this drink. This swanky night-refreshment... - 98.9269
Crazy Peppermint Mudslide
When you need a drink to clear your rubble, this is it. This pepperminty shot is a deviation from the traditional recipe and rather a concoction of vanilla vodka and peppermint mocha kahlua. A shot of this mudslide is sure to get your lava flowing. Follow the... - 97.6083
Black And White Peppermint Bark
Black and White Peppermint Bark is one of the most desirable items during festive holidays. But is so expensive, you always think twice before buying it. Make it at home this season. This video will guide you through the ingredients and steps of making it.... - 81.7742
2) In a bowl, add 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar, butter, peppermint extract, vanilla and egg and mix well.
3) Beat at medium speed for 2 to 3 minutes.
4) Lower speed and add flour, baking powder and salt.
5) Beat for 1 to 2 minutes.
6) Stir in 1/2 cup... - 50.6984
Pink Peppermint Cookies
Pink Peppermint Cookies are a great snack. Delicious with the flavor of peppermint, these are a great tea time accompaniment. Guaranteed to be loved by all, these cookies are a must-try!! - 49.1199
Pink Peppermint Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Blend together shortening and sugar until frothy.
3. Put egg, peppermint and food coloring in the mixture and blend well.
4. Sieve together flour, milk, baking powder and salt
5. Once done, put in... - 48.9142
In a mixing bowl, cream shortening and sugars.
Add the eggs, one at time, beating well after each addition.
Beat in vanilla.
Combine the dry ingredients; gradually add to the creamed mixture.
Stir in crushed candies.
Shape into a 15-in roll; wrap in plastic... - 45.4672
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Cream together the butter and powdered sugar.
3) Add the egg and extract and mix well.
4) Add the salt and flour and blend properly.
5) Cover the mixture and chill it overnight.
6) Divide... - 44.9268
Peppermint Swirl Refrigerator Cookies
In large bowl, combine margarine, sugar, egg, milk and vanilla; mix until light and flurry.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
In medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt.
Add flour mixture to margarine mixture; mix well.
Place half of... - 44.7906
"Combine flour, brown sugar, butter and walnuts, blending to fine crurnbs.
Press into greased 12 x 8 x 2-inch pan.
Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes; cool.
Drain pineapple juice into saucepan; bring to a boil.
Add gelatin, si:irring to dissolve; cool.
Blend... - 42.7749
Pink Peppermint Layer Dessert
Sprinkle 1/2 cup of the crumbs evenly in ungreased square pan, 8 X 8 X 2 or 9 X 9 X 2 inches.
Beat butter, sugar, chocolate and eggs in small mixer bowl until light and fluffy.
Stir in nuts.
Spread evenly over crumbs in pan.
Sprinkle remaining crumbs over... - 40.3434
Lightly grease and line a 23 x 15 cm/9 x 6 in shallow tin.
Melt 75 g/3 oz of the butter and stir in the biscuit crumbs.
Press into the prepared tin and level the surface with the back of a metal spoon.
Melt the remaining butter with the caster sugar and... - 40.1835
Peppermint Pink Valentine Mold
Mix gelatin and 1/4 cup sugar in saucepan.
Beat together egg yolks and milk; add to gelatin mixture.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until gelatin dissolves and mixture thickens slightly, about 5 minutes.
Remove from heat; add peppermint... - 39.5763
1. Take a saucepan, add 200 ml hot water. Add cream of tartar and sugar and slowly heat to melt sugar.
2. Increase the temperature and allow the mixture to moil till sugar reaches hard crack stage.
3. Take off from heat, spin in peppermint essence... - 38.9297
Cream butter and sugar with electric mixer; add beaten egg yolks, chocolate and vanilla.
Fold in stiffly beaten egg whites.
Line 9-inch square pan with crumbs.
Spoon creamed mix- ture into pan.
Freeze for 3 hours.
Spread ice cream over... - 38.8343
In a mixing bowl, beat egg whites until foamy.
Add salt and cream of tartar; beat until soft peaks form.
Beat in sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, until stiff and glossy.
Spoon meringue into a pastry bag or a resealable plastic bag.
If using a plastic bag, cut a... - 38.511
1. In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
2. Stir in cold water and peppermint extract.
3. Over a larger bowl of ice water, place the bowl of gelatine and stir continuously until slightly thickened.
4. Using a hand blender, whip the... - 38.4346
Sprinkle gelatin on milk in top part of double boiler.
Add candy and put over simmering water.
Heat, stirring, until candy is dissolved.
Pour slowly into eggs, stirring.
Put back in double boiler and cook, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and coats... - 37.8504
1. Take a bowl, sieve in sugar.
2. Add beaten egg white to sugar and blend to a stiff paste.
3. Add peppermint oil as desired.
4. Using fingertips, gently knead the paste.
5. Transfer to a wax paper, cover with another waxed paper and roll into ¼ inch... - 36.6337
Chocolate Peppermint Squares
Melt Copha and chocolate for 2-3 minutes on HIGH.
Stir halfway through cooking.
Pour half the chocolate onto base of 28cm x 18cm lined lamington tin.
Allow to set.
Beat cream cheese, icing sugar, reduced cream and peppermint essence.
Pour... - 36.1528
Combine wafer crumbs and 1/4 cup melted butter; line bottom of 8 x 12-inch pan with crumbs.
Blend remaining butter and powdered sugar with electric mixer; add eggs and chocolate.
Beat until fluffy.
Pour over crumbs in pan.
Whip cream; fold in marsh-... - 35.9934
1) In a saucepan, melt syrup and keep aside to cool a little.
2) Make a stiff paste by blending in as much dried milk as needed.
3) Warm the pan a little if the mixture is too stiff.
4) Stir in peppermint essence.
5) On a board dusted with granulated... - 34.0574
1. In a large basin, break the egg white and whip with a fork till frothy; sieve and blend about half the sugar into it.
2. Add a few drops of peppermint oil, actually just a little; beat more icing sugar into it until it is fairly stiff.
3. Sift any... - 33.7888
Peppermint Bon Bombe
Line 2-quart mold or bowl with plastic wrap.
Spoon ice cream into prepared mold, packing firmly; freeze.
In large bowl, beat sugar, margarine, chocolate and vanilla until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Spoon... - 32.8582
Frozen Peppermint Dessert
Combine the pineapple, gelatin, marshmallows, and cinnamon candies in a large bowl and mix well.
Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Add the butter mints and whipped cream to the chilled pineapple mixture and fold together until thoroughly blended.
Turn mixture... - 32.1294
Lightly oil inside of 2-quart saucepan.
Combine sugar, water, and corn syrup in pan.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves completely and mixture comes to boil.
Wipe down sugar crystals above liquid line, using clean pastry brush... - 32.0157
Peppermint Meilon Balls
Dissolve gealtin in 1 cup hot water.
Add 1 cup cold water and peppermint extract.
Chill until thickened.
Beat with egg beatur until frothy and thick.
Pour into wet ring mold; chill until firm.
Unmold;fill cen- ter with melon balls; garnish with fresh mint. - 31.1236
These peppermint chocolate crunchies are all set to get your taste buds buzzing. Savor this delicious mix; you sure can't stop with a single bite! - 30.7803
Hot Peppermint Flip
Combine first 5 ingredients in container of an electric blender, blend at high speed for 30 seconds.
Pour half of brandy mixture into a bowl, set aside.
Gradually add half of coffee to blender, blend until frothy.
Pour into individual cups, repeat procedure... - 30.5249
Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form; add sugar gradually, beating well after each addition.
Fold in salt, vanilla, candy and chocolate bits.
Drop from teaspoon onto lightly greased cookie sheet.
Bake at 275 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes. - 29.7377
Make early on day:
1. Start heating oven to 325Â°F.
2. In medium bowl, with mixer at high speed, beat egg whites until foamy; then gradually beat in sugar, beating well after each addition. Continue beating until stiff peaks form when beater is raised. Fold... - 28.8994
Mix all ingredients to make a soft dough.
Roll out rather thickly (approximately 1/2 inch).
Cut with cookie cutters (simple shapes are best), or top edge of a glass.
Bake at 400Â° F until top springs back, about 10 minutes (they should only be golden on the... - 27.6777
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease an 8-inch square pan.
2. In a small bowl, beat butter, brown sugar, and vanilla with an electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy. On low speed, beat in flour until a crumbly dough forms, scraping down side of bowl... - 26.5643
In a microwave or heavy saucepan, melt candy coating; stir until smooth.
In a large bowl, combine the popcorn and crushed candy.
Pour candy coating over top; toss to coat.
Pour onto a waxed paper-lined baking sheet.
When hardened, break apart.
Store in an... - 26.1267
Crush candy into fine powder; set aside.
Stir in crushed candy and marshmallows.
Refrigerate for 2 hours; serve in dessert dishes. - 24.8812
1. Blend the egg white and 10 ml/2 tsp of the water until smooth. Stir in the remaining water and cream. Mix in the icing sugar and a few drops of peppermint essence and a drop of green colouring, if liked.
2. Turn on to a surface which has been dusted... - 21.0804
Easy Peppermint Creams
In a bowl, mix the icing sugar to a stiff paste with the egg white. Add a few drops of peppermint essence to taste. Roll out the peppermint dough to 6 mm (1/4 inch) thick between sheets of non-stick kitchen or wax paper. Stamp out 2.5 cm (1 inch) rounds with... - 17.366
Peppermint Recipes By Category