- » Pepperidge Farm Stuffing Mix
Pepperidge Farm Stuffing Mix Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pepperidge farm stuffing mix recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pepperidge farm stuffing mix recipes.
Pepperidge Farm Turkey & Stuffing Bake
1. In medium saucepan mix broth, pepper, celery and onion. Over high heat, heat to a boil. Reduce heat to low. Cover and cook 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Add stuffing. Mix lightly.
2. Spoon into 2-quart shallow baking dish. Arrange turkey over... - 30.8316
Pepperidge Farm Vegetable Stuffing Bake
1. Mix 1 cup stuffing and margarine. Set aside.
2. Mix soup, sour cream, zucchini, carrots and onion. Add remaining stuffing. Mix lightly. Spoon into 1-1/2-quart casserole. Sprinkle with reserved stuffing mixture.
3. Bake at 350°F. for 35 minutes or until... - 30.6866
Flank Steak With Stuffing And Gravy
Score steak well on both sides.
Brown steak well on both sides in teflon coated skillet or dutch oven.
Mix stuffing according to directions on package.
Mix mushroom soup and water in separate bowl.
Place stuffing on flank steak, roll up sides of steak and tie... - 35.204
Baked Squash Casserole
Preheat oven to 350°.
Cook squash in salted water.
Melt margarine and mix in 1/2 of stuffing mix.
Combine squash, onion, bell pepper, carrot, soup, Cheddar cheese, and sour cream.
Put in dish and top with remaining stuffing mix.
Bake covered for... - 39.693
Chop chicken breasts and put in bottom of greased 11 3/4 x 7 1/2 X 1 3/4" deep dish.
Mix can of cream of celery soup, cream of chicken soup and condensed milk together.
Mix and pour over chicken, add 1 can sliced water chestnuts.
Then add stuffing mix and mix... - 34.4832
Boil chicken breasts in salted water until tender.
Boil broccoli in salted water until tender - crisp not soft.
Remove chicken from bones and leave in large serving pieces.
Arrange chicken and broccoli in 13" x 9" baking dish.
Make cream sauce using equal... - 37.8024
Combine all ingredients and mix well.
If necessary for handling, chill thirty minutes.
Form into one-inch balls and place on baking sheets.
Freeze until firm.
Store in plastic bags until ready to bake.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Place balls on baking sheets... - 41.6025
Flank Steak Creole
1. Preheat the oven to 500 degrees F.
2. Slash top side of the flank steak with a sharp knife, making cuts in a diamond pattern. Rub salt and pepper on both sides of the roast.
3. In a large skillet, melt the butter.
4. Add onion and... - 44.7936
If you want some yummy baked chicken then this is the recipe for you! I often make it as a surprise treat for my family. Try making this Baked Chicken for yourself and you will understand why we are so addicted to it! - 30.15
This Cheese and Chicken Roll Ups is an elegant recipe. It is easy to prepare and calls for a few ingredients. You can use your favorite soft cheese as the stuffing. It can be prepared in advance and cooked when you want to eat. A great treat for the kids.... - 128.845
Stuffed Pork Chops
Brown pork chops; mix bread crumbs, onion, 1/2 cup water and seasoning.
Put mound of bread mixture on each chop.
Blend soup and 1/3 cup water and pour around chops.
Bake for one hour at 350Â°.
Can used already prepared Pepperidge Farm... - 33.7425
Cheese And Vegetable Soup
In a 3-qt.saucepan, cook all of the vegetables in 4 Tbs.liquid Butter Buds or broth.
Cover and stir occasionally.
Cook about 20-30 minutes on low heat.
Add more liquid Butter Buds if necessary.
Remove from heat.
Stir in flour; mix well.
Cook 1 minute,... - 40.847
Appetizer Spinach Balls
Mix all ingredients and chill for one hour.
Shape into one inch balls (no larger) and bake immediately or freeze on a cookie sheet.
Store frozen balls in a plastic bag.
Bake 15 minutes at 325°F, or 30 minutes if frozen. - 31.9678
Crispy Sesame Shrimp
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Combine first 6 ingredients in a pie plate or shallow dish, and stir well. Place egg white in a small shallow bowl; stir well. Dip shrimp in egg white, and dredge in stuffing mixture. Place shrimp on a large baking sheet coated... - 25.9046
Crispy Sesame Shrimp
1. Preheat your oven to 425°F
2. In a pie plate or shallow dish combine the first six ingredients listed and stir them all well
3. In another bowl, add the egg ehite and stir it
4. Dip the shrimp first in egg white and then dredge it in... - 43.9715
Betty's Flavorful Chicken And Dressing Casserole
For all those people who think that they are challenged in the kitchen, here is a lifesaver. The Chicken and Dressing Casserole can be made easily with no fuss involved. Watch and learn how to prepare this. - 125.859
Thaw pastry 20 minutes, then unfold sheets.
Cut each sheet into 4 squares.
In a large mixing bowl, thoroughly mix beef, celery, onion, parsley, sage, salt, pepper and stuffing.
Stir in yogurt or sour cream until mixture is bound together.
Shape mixture into 8... - 41.0372
Slow Cooker Turkey And Dressing
Coat inside of a 4-quart electric slow cooker with cooking spray.
Add stuffing mix, onion, celery, and cranberries.
Combine broth and melted butter.
Pour over stuffing, and stir gently.
Remove string from turkey breast.
Rinse turkey breast.
Place turkey in... - 41.7311
Broccoli Cheese Rice Casserole
Prepare the rice as directed on the package.
Add the cooked broccoli, mushrooms, water chestnuts, and chicken broth to the rice mixture.
Add seasoning and the grated non-fat cheese.
Spoon into a large casserole dish that has been sprayed with a non-fat... - 32.2751
Artichokes Au Gratin
Heat oven to 400° F.
Cook artichoke hearts according to directions on package, adding lemon juice to water.
Drain and reserve juice.
Place artichokes in square 9-inch baking dish that has been sprayed with non-fat cooking spray.
Saute onion in Butter Buds or... - 43.3073
Creamy Scalloped Potatoes
For Mock Sour Cream: Blend the above ingredients together in a blender until smooth (makes 2 cups).
Boil potatoes until tender.
Remove from hot water, drain and cool slightly.
Peel potatoes and slice very thin.
Combine Mock Sour Cream, cheese,... - 40.4626
Turkey Meatball Stroganoff
Combine turkey, crushed seasoned cubes, and garlic powder.
Form into balls.
Spray large skillet with non-fat cooking spray.
Brown turkey balls on all sides.
Remove and drain on paper towels to remove the fat.
In the same skillet cook the onions until tender... - 38.1377
Orange Glazed Pork Chops
1. Trim the excess fat from the pork chops.
2. Make a slit or pocket in flash side of each pork chop or have your butcher do it for you.
3. Preheat the oven to 350°F
4. In a skillet, melt and heat half the butter or margarine.
5. Saute... - 47.4502
Jalapeno Cheese Spinach Casserole
Saute onions in Butter Buds or chicken broth.
Simmer until onion is cooked.
Meanwhile cook spinach as directed on package.
Reserve juice from spinach.
Add garlic powder, celery salt, pepper, and flour to the onion mixture.
Add juice from spinach (1/2... - 39.4832
Are you searching for a unique idea on some elegant appetizers? These tomato jewels can be just perfect to serve your purpose. Prepared with bright-red colored cherry tomatoes, these appetizers really look like gems when served on table. Learn the preparation... - 141.663
Roast Breast Of Turkey With Cornbread Spinach And Pecans
Rinse and dry turkey breast.
Pound lightly to make as even as possible.
Place in a shallow nonaluminum dish.
To Make Marinade: Mix juice, peel, vinegar, oil, and honey in small bowl.
Pour over turkey, turning to coat both sides.
Cover and refrigerate... - 42.5468