- » Pepperidge Farm Stuffing
Pepperidge Farm Stuffing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pepperidge farm stuffing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pepperidge farm stuffing recipes.
Pepperidge Farm Turkey & Stuffing Bake
1. In medium saucepan mix broth, pepper, celery and onion. Over high heat, heat to a boil. Reduce heat to low. Cover and cook 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Add stuffing. Mix lightly.
2. Spoon into 2-quart shallow baking dish. Arrange turkey over... - 30.8316
Pepperidge Farm Vegetable Stuffing Bake
1. Mix 1 cup stuffing and margarine. Set aside.
2. Mix soup, sour cream, zucchini, carrots and onion. Add remaining stuffing. Mix lightly. Spoon into 1-1/2-quart casserole. Sprinkle with reserved stuffing mixture.
3. Bake at 350°F. for 35 minutes or until... - 30.6866
Flank Steak With Stuffing And Gravy
Score steak well on both sides.
Brown steak well on both sides in teflon coated skillet or dutch oven.
Mix stuffing according to directions on package.
Mix mushroom soup and water in separate bowl.
Place stuffing on flank steak, roll up sides of steak and tie... - 35.204
Old Fashioned Stuffing
1. In a skillet, melt the butter or margarine.
2. Add onion and celery. Saute over medium low heat until soft and limp.
3. Take pan off the heat and stir in the stuffing, adding a little water to the mixture if it is too dry.
4. Use this... - 30.2606
Classic Apple Cranberry Stuffing
This stuffing is a quintessential Thanksgiving staple. You add your own personal touch by throwing in some of your favorite winter vegetables. It is just a healthy blend that you can even have it just as a salad if you like. Good video from the Amateur... - 104.529
You May Also Like!
Stuffed Pork Chops
Brown pork chops; mix bread crumbs, onion, 1/2 cup water and seasoning.
Put mound of bread mixture on each chop.
Blend soup and 1/3 cup water and pour around chops.
Bake for one hour at 350Â°.
Can used already prepared Pepperidge Farm... - 33.7425
Stuffed Creole Eggplant
Wash eggplants; cut in half lengthwise.
Place eggplants in 1 inch of water in pan and bring to a boil; simmer, covered, 15 minutes.
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Carefully scoop out pulp from eggplant halves, leaving 1/4-inch-thick shell.
Dice... - 38.4236
Westport Room Salad
Blend all the ingredients together except cauiflower, lettuce, and spinach.
Refrigerate for at least one hour.
Grate half a head of cauiflower and refrigerate covered.
Pour dressing over bite-sized pieces of lettuce and spinach.
Sprinkle grated cauiflower... - 32.7266
Baked Squash Casserole
Preheat oven to 350°.
Cook squash in salted water.
Melt margarine and mix in 1/2 of stuffing mix.
Combine squash, onion, bell pepper, carrot, soup, Cheddar cheese, and sour cream.
Put in dish and top with remaining stuffing mix.
Bake covered for... - 39.693
Boil chicken breasts in salted water until tender.
Boil broccoli in salted water until tender - crisp not soft.
Remove chicken from bones and leave in large serving pieces.
Arrange chicken and broccoli in 13" x 9" baking dish.
Make cream sauce using equal... - 37.8024
Chop chicken breasts and put in bottom of greased 11 3/4 x 7 1/2 X 1 3/4" deep dish.
Mix can of cream of celery soup, cream of chicken soup and condensed milk together.
Mix and pour over chicken, add 1 can sliced water chestnuts.
Then add stuffing mix and mix... - 34.4832
Thaw pastry 20 minutes, then unfold sheets.
Cut each sheet into 4 squares.
In a large mixing bowl, thoroughly mix beef, celery, onion, parsley, sage, salt, pepper and stuffing.
Stir in yogurt or sour cream until mixture is bound together.
Shape mixture into 8... - 41.0372
Cheese And Vegetable Soup
In a 3-qt.saucepan, cook all of the vegetables in 4 Tbs.liquid Butter Buds or broth.
Cover and stir occasionally.
Cook about 20-30 minutes on low heat.
Add more liquid Butter Buds if necessary.
Remove from heat.
Stir in flour; mix well.
Cook 1 minute,... - 40.847
Combine all ingredients and mix well.
If necessary for handling, chill thirty minutes.
Form into one-inch balls and place on baking sheets.
Freeze until firm.
Store in plastic bags until ready to bake.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Place balls on baking sheets... - 41.6025
Flank Steak Creole
1. Preheat the oven to 500 degrees F.
2. Slash top side of the flank steak with a sharp knife, making cuts in a diamond pattern. Rub salt and pepper on both sides of the roast.
3. In a large skillet, melt the butter.
4. Add onion and... - 44.7936
Pepperidge Farm Stuffing Recipes By Category
Pepperidge Farm Stuffing Dish: