- » Peppered Shrimp
Peppered Shrimp Recipes
Enjoy our collection of peppered shrimp recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for peppered shrimp recipes.
3 Peppered Cajun Shrimps
Here's a hot dish from Cajun cuisine that is spiced using 3 verities of pepper. The dish is very simple to make and works well as a side or fiery appetizer. Lovers of Cajun cooking as well as hot dishes should try this recipe for sure. - 97.7245
Peppered Shrimp Remoulade
The shrimp remoulade is a cooked and chilled shrimp preparation that can be served as a side. Flavored with lemon and bay leaves along with garlic and seasoned accordingly, the shrimp is tossed with horseradish mix of hot pepper sauce, paprika and mustard and... - 47.924
Peppered Shrimp Diable
Thaw shrimp, if frozen.
Cook green pepper, onion, and garlic in butter till tender, but not brown.
Add tomato paste, vinegar, soy, mustard, pepper, paprika, and cumin.
Simmer, covered, over low heat about 8 to 10 minutes.
Season shrimp with salt and pepper;... - 40.6438
You May Also Like!
Low Carb Spicy Red Peppers And Shrimp
Looking for a yummy appetizer recipe that is also healthy and easy to make? Then watch this video by LowCarb360 and learn to make a delicious shrimp appetizer that has fewer than 30 carbs. Enjoy! - 108.905
Stir Fried Shrimp With Peppers And Tomatoes
1. Shell, devein and butterfly shrimp. Dice peppers. Cut each tomato in 6 wedges. Crush garlic, mince ginger root and chop scallions.
2. Blend cornstarch, soy sauce and cold water to a paste.
3. Heat oil. Add salt, then garlic and ginger root; stir-fry a few... - 34.6342
Combine rice, water, and salt in a saucepan, bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 17 to 20 minutes or until done.
Remove from heat, set aside.
Cook green peppers in boiling salted water 5 minutes, drain.
Set aside 2 shrimp.
Combine rice, remaining... - 40.4497
Cut off tops of green peppers; remove seeds and membranes.
Place in boiling salted water.
Cook for 5 minutes; drain.
Sprinkle insides with salt.
Combine all remaining ingredients except sauce; fill peppers.
Place upright in 10 x 6 x 1 1/2-inch baking dish;... - 40.451
Red Pepper Shrimp Calabrese
1. In a nonreactive large frying pan, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add garlic and hot pepper flakes and cook about 30 seconds, or until fragrant. Stir shrimp into pan and cook 1 to 2 minutes to coat with oil.
2. Add wine and cook, stirring, 3 to 4... - 27.1613
Shrimp Stuffed Peppers
Remove top and scoop out center of green peppers.
Parboil in small amount of water until just to the soft stage, about 5 minutes.
Combine other ingredients.
Stuff peppers and bake at 350° for 30 minutes. - 27.4702
Shrimp Stuffed Peppers
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Boil 3 cups of water, add the shrimp and boil again. Lower the flame and cook on low heat for about 3 to 5 minutes.
3) Drain the shrimp and rinse with cold water. Allow to chill.
4) After... - 46.84
Thai Goong Pad Prig Dum
For all shrimp lovers looking for a different recipe every time, here is a perfectly cooked Thai style shrimp with black pepper! If you love Thai food and prefer shrimp, then this video is a must watch. Seems like it is quite easy to cook at home. - 107.066
Shrimp Stuffed Peppers
1. Wash the peppers, cut off the tops and remove the seeds and pith.
2. Peel and chop the onion finely.
3. Fry in the butter until soft.
4. Add rice and shrimps and season carefully adding lemon juice to taste.
5. Pile into the peppers and put into a greased... - 36.735
Arrange shrimp in one layer in flat pan.
Combine butter, Worcestershire sauce and pepper.
Pour sauce mixture over shrimp and stir.
Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Stir often. - 26.0731
Combine shrimp, white sauce, and dry mustard.
Parboil peppers, scoop out insides, fill with shrimp mixture.
Sprinkle tops with buttered crumbs, brown under broiler until hot through (about 15 minutes). - 26.5158
Shrimp And Rice Stuffed Peppers
1. Remove a 1/2-inch cap from the stem end of the peppers. Seed the peppers and steam them over boiling water for 8 minutes. Put in a baking dish with 1/4-inch water in the bottom.
2. Heat the oil in a medium-sized skillet and saute the onion until tender but... - 28.5156
Spicy Pepper Shrimp
Combine the shrimp and marinade in a bowl.
Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Place shrimp on one sheet of foil.
Top with red pepper and chili.
Top with second sheet of foil and fold the edges over three times to seal the foil packet.
Rotate in the Flat... - 27.8499