- » Peppered Shrimp
Peppered Shrimp Recipes
Enjoy our collection of peppered shrimp recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for peppered shrimp recipes.
3 Peppered Cajun Shrimps
Here's a hot dish from Cajun cuisine that is spiced using 3 verities of pepper. The dish is very simple to make and works well as a side or fiery appetizer. Lovers of Cajun cooking as well as hot dishes should try this recipe for sure. - 131.287
Peppered Shrimp Remoulade
The shrimp remoulade is a cooked and chilled shrimp preparation that can be served as a side. Flavored with lemon and bay leaves along with garlic and seasoned accordingly, the shrimp is tossed with horseradish mix of hot pepper sauce, paprika and mustard and... - 45.8357
Peppered Shrimp Diable
Thaw shrimp, if frozen.
Cook green pepper, onion, and garlic in butter till tender, but not brown.
Add tomato paste, vinegar, soy, mustard, pepper, paprika, and cumin.
Simmer, covered, over low heat about 8 to 10 minutes.
Season shrimp with salt and pepper;... - 39.2426
You May Also Like!
Low Carb Spicy Red Peppers And Shrimp
Looking for a yummy appetizer recipe that is also healthy and easy to make? Then watch this video by LowCarb360 and learn to make a delicious shrimp appetizer that has fewer than 30 carbs. Enjoy! - 108.793
Combine shrimp, white sauce, and dry mustard.
Parboil peppers, scoop out insides, fill with shrimp mixture.
Sprinkle tops with buttered crumbs, brown under broiler until hot through (about 15 minutes). - 24.1711
Stir Fried Shrimp With Peppers And Tomatoes
1. Shell, devein and butterfly shrimp. Dice peppers. Cut each tomato in 6 wedges. Crush garlic, mince ginger root and chop scallions.
2. Blend cornstarch, soy sauce and cold water to a paste.
3. Heat oil. Add salt, then garlic and ginger root; stir-fry a few... - 33.5316
Shrimp Stuffed Jalapeno Peppers
1. Stem off Jalapenos and slice in half. Clean of the veins and seeds.
2. Cut turkey Bacon strips into three.
3. Shell and devein the shrimp, slice in half-length wise.
4. Slather fat free cream cheese on Jalapeno.
5. Add a slice of... - 93.2591
Combine rice, water, and salt in a saucepan, bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 17 to 20 minutes or until done.
Remove from heat, set aside.
Cook green peppers in boiling salted water 5 minutes, drain.
Set aside 2 shrimp.
Combine rice, remaining... - 40.6713
Pepper Jack Shrimp Cocktails
Thaw shrimp under cold running water.
Cut Wisconsin Pepper Jack cheese into 1/2-square cubes.
Line a serving platter with kale.
Pour cocktail sauce in a serving dish and place in center of kale-lined platter.
Place a cube of Wisconsin Pepper Jack cheese in... - 31.8888
Red Pepper Shrimp Calabrese
1. In a nonreactive large frying pan, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add garlic and hot pepper flakes and cook about 30 seconds, or until fragrant. Stir shrimp into pan and cook 1 to 2 minutes to coat with oil.
2. Add wine and cook, stirring, 3 to 4... - 24.4411
Spicy Pepper Shrimp
Combine the shrimp and marinade in a bowl.
Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Place shrimp on one sheet of foil.
Top with red pepper and chili.
Top with second sheet of foil and fold the edges over three times to seal the foil packet.
Rotate in the Flat... - 25.9789
Cut off tops of green peppers; remove seeds and membranes.
Place in boiling salted water.
Cook for 5 minutes; drain.
Sprinkle insides with salt.
Combine all remaining ingredients except sauce; fill peppers.
Place upright in 10 x 6 x 1 1/2-inch baking dish;... - 40.8852
Shrimp Salad In Bell Peppers
Drain the shrimps, rinse with cold water and remove the viscera.
Break into pieces and dress with French dressing.
Chill for 2 hours; add olives and sweet pickles sliced, and onions.
Hollow out the green peppers to form cups and fill with shrimp mixture. - 28.0899
Peppers Stuffed With Shrimp
1. Cut slice from stem ends of peppers, remove seeds and wash thoroughly.
2. Parboil for 5 minutes.
3. Chop end slices of peppers and cook with onion in butter until tender.
4. Add mushrooms and cook until tender.
5. Add tomato, salt, parsley and shrimp.
6.... - 39.9011
Arrange shrimp in one layer in flat pan.
Combine butter, Worcestershire sauce and pepper.
Pour sauce mixture over shrimp and stir.
Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Stir often. - 25.0439
Shrimp Stuffed Peppers
Remove top and scoop out center of green peppers.
Parboil in small amount of water until just to the soft stage, about 5 minutes.
Combine other ingredients.
Stuff peppers and bake at 350° for 30 minutes. - 25.7763