- » Peppered Pork Pear
Peppered Pork Pear Recipes
Enjoy our collection of peppered pork pear recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for peppered pork pear recipes.
Pork With Pears Honey And Thyme
1. In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; brown pork for 2 minutes on each side. Remove to a plate and keep warm. Add pears, green onions, honey and thyme to skillet; cook, stirring, for 2 to 3 minutes or until pears are softened.
2.... - 29.3862
Pork And Pears
Heat shortening in cooker.
Brown the meat on all sides.
Add the rest of the ingredients in order given.
Close cover and put pressure control in place.
When pressure is reached, cook for 40 minutes.
Allow pressure to drop normally.
Thicken gravy if... - 39.2382
Fillet Of Pork With Pears
Pour chicken stock into a pan wide enough to accommodate the pears; bring to a gentle boil.
Peel pears, slice in half lengthwise, and core.
Poach pear halves in simmering stock 2 to 3 minutes, covered, until just tender.
Remove pears and set them aside.
Boil... - 39.1393
Fresh Pear And Pork Chop Skillet
Brown chops on both sides.
Drain off any fat.
Season chops with salt and pepper.
Put a lemon slice and two onion slices on each chop.
Place pear halves cut-side down in skillet around chops.
Combine brown sugar with the lemon juice, water, soy sauce, and... - 38.7012
Spiced Pork Roast With Pears
Place roast, fat side up, on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
Rub meat with cut garlic, then dropgarlic into pan.
Insert a meat thermometer into thickest part of meat, without touching bone.
Roast, uncovered, in a 325° oven for about 1 1/2 hours or until... - 43.9134
Pork Pear Casserole
In a large skillet melt 2 tablespoons butter or margarine.
Add chops and brown on both sides.
Sprinkle salt and pepper over chops; set aside.
Melt 2 tablespoons butter or margarine in a Dutch oven or large skillet.
Add contents of rice packet, onion and... - 44.8631
Pork And Pear Salad
Trim any fat from meat.
Cut meat into thin bite-size strips.
Sprinkle with sage and pepper.
In a large skillet heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium-high heat.
Add meat; cook and stir for 2 to 3 minutes or until meat is slightly pink in center.
Add nuts;... - 41.9036
Glazed Loin Of Pork With Stuffed Pears
1 Weigh the meat and calculate the cooking time, allowing 20 minutes per 450g (1 lb) and 20 minutes over.
2 Combine the marinade ingredients and place in a shallow dish with the pork.
Marinate for several hours, turning frequently.
3 Preheat the oven to... - 40.7725
Pork And Pear Stew
Pork and pear together do sound nice and this Pork And Pear Stew does taste great too. This Pork And Pear Stew is my comfort food. It so yummy that you cannot stop with one bowl! - 25.776
Cranberry Pork And Pears
1.Preheat oven to 350F.
2.Dredge pork chops with flour; season with salt and pepper.
3.In a skillet, brown chops in fat trimmings.
4.Halve and core pears.
5.In a casserole, place the pork chops.
6.Add cranberries, sugar, and water.... - 40.3051
Pear Braised Pork Chops With Cabbage
1. Core and peel the pear and chop it roughly. In a food processor with shredding blade, shred the pear, onion and cabbage.
2. In a shallow bowl, combine the cornstarch with 1/4 teaspoon of the salt and 1/4 teaspoon of the pepper. Dredge the pork lightly in... - 39.0269
Lemon Pear Pork Chops
Heat the oil in a frying pan.
Add the chops and brown on both sides.
Arrange in a baking dish, in one layer.
Add the onion to the pan and fry until softened.
Spoon around the chops and pour over the orange juice.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Cover and cook... - 43.8145
Pork And Pear Saute With Lemon Vodka Sauce
1. Sprinkle about a quarter teaspoon each of salt and pepper over the chops
2. On a nonstick skillet, add a teaspoon of oil and heat it over a medium flame; add the chops and saute for three minutes
3. Keep turning the chops around and, when done,... - 42.8695
Pork Pear Pie
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a large skillet, heat oil and sautÃ© pork cubes for 20 minutes until brown on all sides.
3. Stir in onion and sautÃ© for 5 minutes until golden.
4. Add sage, salt, pepper and browned... - 48.8715
Loin Of Pork With Pears
Heat the sugar in a roasting-tin over a medium heat until it turns to a good brown caramel.
Add the cider or water (stand back so you are not splattered with hot sugar) and stir until the caramel dissolves.
Add the pears, onion, and seasonings, then put the... - 38.3707
Pork And Pear Pie
1. Combine pork, onion, garlic, tomato puree, chutney, stock and wine in a large saucepan. Bring to boil, lower heat and simmer, uncovered, for 1 hour. Stir occasionally. Transfer mixture to an ovenproof pie dish, arrange the pear slices on top and sprinkle... - 33.0055
Braised Pork Chops With Pears And Onions
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. In a heavy 12-inch skillet with an ovenproof handle and a cover, heat the butter and oil over moderately high heat for about 1 minute. Add the pork chops and cook, uncovered, for 4 minutes on each side, or until browned. Remove... - 31.4403
Pork Tenderloin With Nutty Pear Stuffing
For stuffing, in a small bowl combine pear, nuts, carrot, bread crumbs, onion, ginger, salt, and pepper; set aside.
Trim any fat from meat.
Butterfly meat by making a lengthwise slit down the center to within 1/2 inch of the underside.
Open flat; pound with... - 39.6361
America's Cut With Red Cabbage And Pears
Heat oil in large skillet. Brown pork chops over medium-high heat. Sprinkle with salt, sage, thyme and pepper. Add water. Cover; cook over medium-low heat 50 to 60 minutes or until pork chops are tender.
Meanwhile, cook bacon in Dutch oven until crisp. Add... - 28.7568
Pork Tenderloin Sandwiches
Cut pork crosswise into six slices; sprinkle with seasoned salt and pepper.
Flatten to 1/4-in.thickness; cook in oil in a large skillet over medium heat for about 4 minutes per side or until no longer pink.
Meanwhile, toast bread and spread each slice with... - 34.2539
Sausage And Pear Kebabs
Place sausage in large skillet; add enough water to cover, and bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat to 6 (for Designer gas model, use MED) and simmer until sausage is partly cooked, about 7 minutes.
Turn halfway through cooking time.
Remove sausage... - 33.8306
Combine all ingredients in a large non-aluminum saucepan; stir until well blended.
Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Cover; reduce heat, and simmer 1 hour, stirring frequently.
Uncover and simmer an additional 5 minutes or until mixture thickens.
Remove... - 40.4286
Roasted Pork Loin
1. To make seasoning, melt butter in a frying pan. Cook spinach and pine nuts for 2-3 minutes or until spinach wilts. Remove from heat and stir in breadcrumbs, nutmeg and pepper to taste.
2. Unroll loin and make a cut in the middle of the fleshy part. Score... - 34.7927
Crown Roast Of Pork
Order a crown roast from your butcher two or three days ahead of time.
Saute sausage meat in hot fat, breaking it up with a fork until pinkness disappears.
Add onion and stir-fry 1 minute.
Crumble chunky pieces of sausage.
Toss with remaining... - 41.958
Roast Pork With Yams And White Onions
Trim excess fat from meat.
Rub with salt and pepper.
Put on rack in shallow baking pan.
Roast in preheated slow oven (325°F.) for 35 to 40 minutes to the pound, or until meat thermometer registers 185°F.
Arrange yams and onions on rack beside pork.
Bake for... - 36.8962
Pork Stew With Fruit
Cut chilies open.
Discard stems and seeds.
Cut chilies into small pieces with scissors or a knife.
Place in bowl; cover with boiling water.
Let stand 45 to 60 minutes; drain.
Cut pork in 1-inch cubes.
In Dutch oven combine pork, water, bay leaf, thyme,... - 42.5912
Pork Stew With Fruit
In 3-quart casserole, combine pork, water, bay leaf, thyme, oregano, cloves, salt, and pepper.
Cook, covered, at HIGH for 10 minutes or till boiling.
Cook, covered, at MEDIUM (5) for 45 minutes or till tender.
Drain, reserving 1 1/2 cups broth.
Rinse, drain,... - 44.789
1) Rinse the pork fillet thoroughly and slice into 1-inch cubes.
2) Dust the pork cubes with the seasoned flour until thoroughly coated.
3) In a heavy base saucepan, heat the butter and oil together.
4) Saute the pork cubes in the... - 44.6083
Roast Pork And Fruit Salad
For dressing, in a small bowl stir together the mayonnaise dressing, pineapple juice, the 1 tablespoon honey mustard, and the ginger.
Cover and chill until ready to serve.Trim any fat from meat.
Place meat on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
Roast in a 425°... - 40.7146
Island Pork With Coconut Couscous
1. Peel mangoes; cut fruit from pits into thin slices and place in a large bowl. Add lime juice (use 2 tablespoons/30 ml juice if using 3 mangoes) and mix gently to coat. Arrange mangoes attractively on 4 individual plates; cover and set aside.
2. For sauce,... - 45.4816
1) Allow a browning dish to be preheated for 5 to 7 minutes on high or for the maximum time allowed in the manufacturer's instructions.
2) Coat the cubes of meat with seasoned flour, tossing them well.
3) Grease the browning dish with... - 45.297
Meat Loaf Ring
Meat Loaf Ring is a lovely dish that has a unique and incomparable taste. This Meat Loaf Ring recipe is fantastic and I often serve it for my parties. The Meat Loaf Ring also adds to the visual appeal of my spread! - 34.9833
Korean Food: Grilled Beef Ribs
Kalbi, the Korean word for "beef short rib", is cut thin, marinated in a delicious sweet sour marinade, and grilled very quickly. It is an excellent way to cook an otherwise tough but tasty cut. If you've ever been to a Korean restaurant, you know it is... - 111.371
Soak beans overnight, then cover with fresh water and simmer until almost tender.
Cut pork into 1-inch cubes, add to beans and simmer for about 1 hour.
Add diced corned beef, bacon and sausages and cook for a further hour.
By this time mixture should be about... - 42.8591
Sprinkle the lardons with the pepper, half of the salt and half of the allspice.
With a sharp knife, make cuts in the liver and press the lardons into them.
Melt 3 tablespoons [45 ml.] of the butter in a pan, add the liver, cover the pan and cook over low... - 42.0778
Aioli Amb Fruita
1. Wash the fruits.
2. Peel, core and cut the fruits into small dices.
3. Heat water in a pan and boil.
4. Add fruits to the boiling water and cook until soft.
5. Drain the excess water and let the fruits cool.
6. In a food processor, blend chopped... - 43.1166
Rolled Turkey Breast With Mushrooms And 'sabot' Potatoes
Mix all the ingredients for the stuffing together.
Place the mixture on the turkey breast and roll it up.
Tie with butcher's string.
Poach in hot water with salt, pepper and bouquet garni for about 20 minutes.
Remove from water, then roast in the oven for 30... - 34.5306
Sweet And Sour Spareribs
Sprinkle ribs with salt and pepper.
Broil 3 to 5 minutes per side.
Place in 9 x l3-inch baking dish.
For sauce: Mix all ingredients in 1-quart pan.
Heat briefly on medium-low, stirring until combined.
Reduce oven to 350°F.
Pour half the sauce over ribs and... - 35.4632
Roast Pom With Cream Mushroom Gravy
Cut garlic into 1/8-inch slices; sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Place roast, fat side up, on a greased rack in a shallow roasting pan.
Cut 1/2-inch slits at 1-inch intervals in diagonal rows on top of roast; insert garlic slices deep into slits.
Brush lemon... - 41.2894
Eggplant Supper Soup
1. In a Dutch oven add salad oil and heat.
2. Add onions and saute for 3 minutes till they are limp.
3. Mix carrots, garlic, tomatoes, sugar, pepper, salt, beef broth, eggplant, celery and nutmeg.
4. Cover and let the ingredients simmer for 30... - 46.9886
Method of making fruit salsa:
1. Firstly, just wash and peel the fruits properly
2. Secondly, cut the various fruit into small pieces of equal size.
3. Thirdly, you can cut the onions cilantro in similar pieces as fruit.
4. Next step is to mix all the... - 31.952
Italian Sausage In Minestrone
Pierce sausage casings with a fork.
Place sausages, beans, and water in a 5-quart pan.
Bring to a boil over high heat; reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 20 minutes.
Continue to simmer until beans mash readily (25 to 50 more minutes).
Ladle... - 45.1462
Prepare soaked beans and place in a 4 to 5-quart kettle.
Pierce sausage casings in several places; add sausages and water to kettle.
Bring to a boil over high heat; then cover, reduce heat, and simmer for 20 minutes; remove sausages and set aside.
Continue... - 45.7295
Korean Pan Grilled Dduk Galbi
Craving for some beef tonight? How about trying the Korean favorite — dduk galbi to satiate your yen. Mind blowingly awesome, this grilled "beefy" delight will surely blow your socks off. Prepared with rib meat, this dish might sound a tad bit complicated... - 107.879
Roast Turkey With Chestnut And Cornbread Stuffing
Wipe the turkey well, inside and out, with paper towels.
Using a very small sharp knife, carefully remove the wishbone from the neck cavity—this will make carving easier.
To make the stuffing, melt the butter in a frying pan, then pour off half into a small... - 40.5782
Pate De Noel
Skin turkey and chicken; reserve skin.Cut meat from bones in large pieces, 1/2 inch thick.
Remove fat, gristle and tendons, and reserve.
Slice meat from veal knuckle into similar-size pieces.
Refrigerate sliced meats.
Pile bones,skin and trimmings in... - 43.0297
Soak beans as directed.
Pierce sausage casing with a fork; put sausage in pan with beans and 8 cups water.
Bring to a boil; then reduce heat, cover, and simmer until beans mash readily, about 1 1/4 hours.
Lift out sausage and set aside.
Ladle beans and 1 cup... - 43.307
Jackie Koh's Smoky Korean Meatballs
1. For meatball, in a large mixing bowl, add beef, pork, onion, garlic, ginger, chili paste, soy sauce, sugar, pear juice, mirin, sesame oil, sesame seeds, chili powder, and black pepper. Mix well.
2. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap, and pop it... - 98.72