- » Peppered Pecan
Peppered Pecan Recipes
Enjoy our collection of peppered pecan recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for peppered pecan recipes.
Peppered Pecans - you can do magic with pecan halves and this recipe is one! Quite an easy recipe, the peppered pecans tend to be bit hot when the pepper quantity is increased. These peppered pecans wont disappoint you, take my word! - 36.7203
1) In a small bowl, add sugar, salt and 1 1/2 to 2 tablespoons pepper, according to your taste. Combine well and place aside.
2) Use a large, very heavy skillet, preferably cast iron, to heat over high heat until it is hot enough to... - 35.9283
Preheat oven to 250°F.
In small skillet melt butter.
Add garlic sauce and salt; cook 1 minute.
Toss pecans with butter mixture; spread in single layer on baking sheet.
Bake 1 hour or until pecans are crisp; stir occasionally. - 28.1501
You May Also Like!
Cayenne Pepper Pecans
With a balance of salty, sweet and a kick of cayenne, it’s all you crave in a snack wrapped up in a handful of pecans. - 0
Pecan Chicken With Red Pepper Coulis
1. In a shallow dish, marinate chicken in the wine, mustard and oil. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
2. Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
3. In a shallow dish, place 1/2 cup (125 ml) of the flour. In another dish, lightly beat the egg and water together. In a... - 39.2215
Southern Greens Salad With Peppered Pecans
1) In a medium skillet, place the bacon and cook over moderate heat by turning for 7 to 10 minutes, until browned and crisp.
2) Place the bacon on paper towels to soak the fat. Coarsely chop the bacons and place aside.
3) Drain all the fat... - 46.8693
Roasted Pecan Soup With Red Bell Pepper
1.Pick a soup kettle, add oil and saute the onion and garlic till browned
2. Add the potatoes and water, cover and simmer for 15 minutes
3.Stick a knife in the potatoes to check if cooked.Add more water if needed, to ensure the potatoes do not stick to... - 47.1854
Roasted Pepper And Pecan Sauce
When you are looking for a zesty sauce recipe, you look no further than this. This yummy roasted pepper and pecan sauce is something that pairs well with almost all vegetarian and non-vegetarian food and is quite simple to make. Just follow the instructions... - 108.617
Pecan And Cherry Smoked Dr. Pepper Injected Pork Butts
Look at this amazing way to smoke pork butts and flavor with cherry dr.pepper. The video shares an outstanding recipe for smoked pork butts with an excellent injecting and smoking technique. See the video to make this impressive recipe and gear up for an... - 85.6575
Red Pepper And Candied Pecan Salad
This is the second course of our Romantic Five Course Dinner for Dumbies!!! Five simple gourmet courses, each five minutes or less prep, to wooo your sweetie and come out looking like a gourmet chef! - 98.0068
Black Pepper And Pecan Brownies
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Butter a 9" square pan.
2) Melt the chocolate. Let cool until warm.
3) Cream the butter and beat in the salt, coffee, pepper, vanilla, and sugar until mixture is well blended. Add the eggs one by one, beating lightly. Add in... - 26.8783
Tangy Pepper Pecan Brie
Looking for some quick appetizer ideas which are ready in no time? Then take a look at this mouthwatering tangy pepper pecan brie recipe with cheese and apricot preserves. If you are one of those who do not like apricots you can even substitute it with peach... - 99.0005
Tri Color Pasta With Peppers
1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
2. Don't rely on the package for correct cooking time. Start timing when the water returns to a boil. Most pastas cook in 8 to 12 minutes.
3. In a saucepan, melt butter and add pecans and peppers... - 34.4147