- » Peppered Cauliflower
Peppered Cauliflower Recipes
Enjoy our collection of peppered cauliflower recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for peppered cauliflower recipes.
1. Heat the oil in a medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic,- saute for 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Add tomato, salt, and peppers,- saute 2 minutes. Add cauliflower. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 12 minutes or until... - 25.8784
You May Also Like!
Cauliflower Stir Fry With Brown Rice
Would you like to try a yummy recipe that also is low on carbs? Try this delicious Cauliflower Stir Fry with Brown Rice. The dish is healthy and can be easily prepared at home. Watch this video now. - 101.798
Cauliflower, Pepper And Peas
1. In a wide frying pan heat oil.
2. Add pepper, cauliflower, peas, water, cumin, and salt.
3. Cook covered over moderately-high heat for 8 to 10 minutes.
4. Serve hot. - 36.7422
Basil Cauliflower And Sweet Peppers
In a large saucepan with a tight-fitting lid, bring about 1" of water to a boil.
Place the cauliflower in a steamer basket.
Arrange the peppers on top.
Set the basket in the saucepan, making sure the basket sits above the water.
Cover and steam for 10 to 15... - 28.5385
Fresh Green Pepper Cauliflower Relish
Remove the leaves from the cauliflower, then wash and separate into flowerets.
Cut the green peppers into thin strips and combine with cauliflower and onions.
Sprinkle the vegetables with the salt, then cover and let stand overnight.
Drain and rinse in cold... - 43.529
Cauliflower With Peppers
1. Cut the cauliflower into small florets; cut the potatoes into slices; deseed the peppers and cut them into strips.
2. Pour the oil into a heavy-based saucepan set over a moderate heat and add the cumin seeds, curry leaves and the whole red chillies.... - 35.3258
Cauliflower With Peppers
1. In a saucepan, combine cauliflower in milk and salted water; cook for about 20 minutes until tender.
2. In a non-stick pan, gently cook pepper, pimiento and onion flakes until onion is translucent; keep it hot.
3. Drain the cauliflower well and... - 35.3907
Orzo With Red Peppers Cauliflower And Broccoli
Bring a large pot of water to a rolling boil.
Stir in orzo and return to boiling.
Cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes or until the orzo is tender.
Toss orzo with steamed broccoli and cauliflower, red pepper, dill, lemon juice, and black... - 37.5058
Cauliflower Pepper Soup
1. Place cauliflower and margarine in 2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) until crisp-tender, about 2 minutes.
2. Stir in water, cheese, half-and-half, bouillon, nutmeg and allspice. Cover tightly and microwave on medium-high (70%) 3... - 30.562
Mexican Cauliflower Romaine Lettuce And Pepper Salad
Separate lettuce leaves from head; rinse with cool water and dry well.
Stack leaves and cut crosswise to make 1/4- to 1/2-inch shreds.
Place in large salad bowl; add cauliflower and green pepper.
In a small jar with tight-fitting lid, combine remaining... - 38.4862
Asparagus Carrots And Red Bell Peppers With Cauliflower Leek Puree
To Make Puree: Chop cauliflower florets into 1-inch pieces.
Measure out 6 cups and save rest for another purpose.
Place in a microwavesafe pie plate with leeks and 1 cup broth.
Microwave, covered, on high (100%) for 10 to 15 minutes, or until very soft.
With... - 42.3739