- » Peppercorn Tuna Steak
Peppercorn Tuna Steak Recipes
Enjoy our collection of peppercorn tuna steak recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for peppercorn tuna steak recipes.
Tuna With Peppercorns On A Bed Of Greens
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Rinse tuna and pat dry with paper towels.
Lightly sprinkle fish with salt, then press coarsely ground pepper into both sides of steaks; set aside.
Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat.
Add onion; cook and stir 5 minutes or... - 45.3958
Peppered Tuna Steak With Tomato Coulis
Crack peppercorns by pressing them on a hard surface with the bottom of a heavy saucepan.
Mix together cracked peppercorns and press firmly into both sides of each tuna steak with the heel of your hand.
Sprinkle lightly with salt and set aside.
To make the... - 44.4032
Blackened Tuna Steaks
1. Preheat barbecue to a high heat. To make salsa, place tomatoes, fennel, onion, capers, mint, garlic, lemon juice and orange juice in a bowl and toss to combine. Set aside until ready to serve.
2. To make spice mix, place paprika, ground garlic, onion... - 32.8252
Appetizing Tuscan Tuna Salad
The best things about Tuscan Tuna Salad is that it is light refreshing and so appetizing that one cannot take his hands off it. Ideal for beginning the meal, this salad is colorful and can be made easily at home. So next time you wanna try a salad, try this... - 115.88
Spice Crusted Tuna With Thai Snow Pea Salad
1. Light a grill. Brush the tuna steaks with vegetable oil and season with salt. Mix the coriander seeds with the cracked peppercorns and press them onto both sides of the tuna steaks.
2. In a bowl, combine the 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil with the lime... - 34.4142
Herb And Pepper Tuna
1. To make marinade, place garlic, wine, vinegar and lemon juice in a shallow glass or ceramic dish and mix to combine. Add tuna, cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
2. Place tomatoes on a wire rack set in a baking dish and bake at 180°C /... - 37.6761
Spice Crusted Tuna With Asparagus And Seaweed Wrapped Noodles
1. Assemble the mise en place trays.
2. Combine the peppercorns, fennel seeds, coriander seeds, and allspice berries in a spice or coffee grinder or a mini food processor and process until very fine. Transfer to a shallow bowl and stir in the curry powder and... - 45.8583
If you're using fresh salmon, freeze for at least 7 days at 0°F before curing to destroy any dangerous parasites.
If you buy frozen (or frozen and thawed) salmon, this step isn't necessary.
Rinse fish, pat dry, and rub with oil.
Mix sugar, salt, and crushed... - 42.6667
This classic Salade Niçoise is updated using purple potatoes and fresh asparagus. You can either use canned albacore or seared fresh ahi. Sometimes I use Haricot Verts, but love the freshness and texture of Spring asparagus. You can use either oil canned... - 45.6016