- » Peppercorn Shrimp
Peppercorn Shrimp Recipes
Enjoy our collection of peppercorn shrimp recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for peppercorn shrimp recipes.
Sichuan Peppercorn Shrimp
1. In a small skillet, toast the peppercorns over moderate heat until fragrant, about 30 seconds; let cool. Transfer the peppercorns to a mortar or spice grinder and grind to a powder. Put the shrimp in a bowl, toss with 1 teaspoon of the ground peppercorns... - 31.1721
You May Also Like!
Shrimp Curry With Peppercorns
Combine washed shrimp, slice of lemon, slice of onion, garlic, bay leaf, peppercorns, celery leaves and 1 tsp.salt in large kettle.
Cover with boiling water, bring back to a boil, turn down heat and simmer 7 minutes or until shrimp are a bright pink.
Remove... - 41.4435
You're sure to love this Swedish Aspic for it mihgt remind you of the salad your mum prepared during those holidays. Here's a simple and quick to make recipe for Swedish Aspic to help you recreate your holiday magic! - 44.6828
Pickled Shrimp Appetizer
1. Shell and devein shrimp; if you like, leave tail part of shell on.
2. In 4-quart saucepan over high heat, heat water, sherry, peppercorns, bay leaf, and 2 tea spoons salt to boiling. Add shrimp; heat to boiling. Shrimp should be done when water returns to... - 31.6748
Princess Shrimp is my restaurants star dish! If you would follow this wonderful Princess Shrimp recipe and taste it for yourself you will never wonder why! Go ahead treat your friends and family with Princess Shrimp! - 46.2733
Barbecued Shrimp On A Skewer
Barbecued shrimp on a skewer is a ham wrapped shrimp recipe. Prepared with a tangy herbed wine and tomato marinade with basil and a hint of lemon juice for flavor, the shrimps are grill cooked with frequent marinade bastes and can be served as appetizer or... - 42.7379
Senorita Shrimp Boats
1) In a large pot, boil the water with the bay leaf, celery, parsley, and peppercorns.
2) Add the shrimp, then simmer on a medium-low heat for about 1 minute, until the shrimp is thoroughly cooked.
3) Drain, allow to cool then slice each shrimp... - 47.922
Curried Shrimp With Rice
Curried Shrimp with rice tastes devine ! Try this irresistibly seasoned and spiced seafood dish for your next meal. Tell e if you've enjoyed this Curried Shrimp with rice. - 42.4518
Dill Shrimp With Cucumber Ribbons
Peel 4 strips (2 1/2" by 1/2" each) from the lemon then squeeze 2 tablespoons juice.
In large bowl, with wire whisk or fork, mix lemon juice, olive oil, dill, sugar, mustard, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Remove half of mustard dressing to cup; reserve.
Shell and... - 44.1301
Learn the right way to devein and cook shrimps. Watch this excellent video that shows it all. The chef here prepares a very tricky recipe for shrimp cocktail and offers great tips to cook shrimp perfectly. He also shows wonderful technique to handle shrimp.... - 108.174
Shrimp Au Gratin
1. In a saucepan bring one cup water to a boil, add the onion, garlic, celery leaves, bay leaf and peppercorns. Cover and boil five minutes. Add the shrimp
and simmer four minutes. Drain, reserving the broth. Discard the bay leaf. Shell and devein the... - 35.4635