- » Peppercorn Bacon
Peppercorn Bacon Recipes
Enjoy our collection of peppercorn bacon recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for peppercorn bacon recipes.
Veal And Peppercorn Terrine
Veal And Peppercorn Terrine is a unique and tasty meat preparation that you shouldnâ€™t miss. This tasty preparation helped me score a few points with my in-laws when they came visiting. Try this Veal And Peppercorn Terrine and win over a few hearts! - 37.818
Chicken And Green Peppercorn Loaf
Mince or process chicken, chicken livers, bacon.and garlic.
Stir in breadcrumbs, peppercorns, parsley and brandy.
Roll out pastry on floured surface, trim to a 30cm circle.
Place chicken mixture in centre of pastry, pat into round shape, brush chicken with... - 40.0211
Guard Of Honour With Peppercorn Sauce
For the sauce, melt the butter in a pan, add the bacon and fry for 2 minutes.
Chop the vegetables, add to the pan and fry for 5 minutes.
Stir in the flour, then gradually stir in the stock and bring to the boil.
Add the herbs, tomato puree, and salt and... - 44.1262
Beef With Green Peppercorns
1) Heat the oven to 160°C, 325°F, Gas Mark 3.
2) In a flameproof casserole, heat oil and add the meat cubes.
3) Fry the meat for 5 minutes till brown on all sides stirring and turning continuously.
4) Using a slotted spoon, remove the... - 44.1433
Pork Steaks With Crab And Raspberry Peppercorn Holland Aise
Pick through and wash the berries.
Puree in a food processor then strain to remove pulp and seeds.
Pour into a sauce pan and bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer until only 4 tbsp (60 ml) of liquid remain.
Wrap the bacon around the pork steaks.
Broil over... - 36.8399
Salad Greens With Peppercorn Dressing
1) Prepare the peppercorn dressing by blending 1/2 cup of the oil, egg, vinegar, onion, peppercorns, and salt in an electric blender at low speed for 5 seconds.
2) While the machine is running, steadily pour in 1 cup oil into the... - 42.2745
Classic Choucroute Garnie
Soak the kraut in a large bowl of cold water for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, fry the bacon in a large skillet.
When it renders its fat, after about 5 minutes, add the onion and carrots.
Raise the heat and cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are about... - 41.9626
Place bacon in a 3 qt.glass casserole dish.
Cover and microwave 4 minutes to 4 minutes 30 seconds or until crisp.
Remove bacon and set aside.
Add onion and green pepper to bacon drippings.
Cover and microwave 2 to 3 minutes or until tender.
Add... - 43.4219
Bacon Soup is an amazingly delicious version of appetizer. An easy to prepare recipe, Bacon Soup is a dish that you will surely love to talk about with us. - 44.1898
Weigh the bacon and calculate cooking time, taking into account the thickness of the joint.
If using unsmoked bacon, first place it in the open pressure cooker, cover with water, bring to the boil, then drain away water.
If using smoked bacon, soak it for up... - 41.4851
Herbed Lambs Fry And Bacon
1. Soak lambs-fry (liver) 20-30 minutes in salted water, remove membrane, cut into strips. Combine flour, paprika, pepper and herbs. Coat strips with flour mixture. Remove rind from bacon, chop each rasher into 8 pieces.
2. Heat browning dish on HIGH for six... - 31.8271
Betty's Bacon Candy
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Bacon Candy. This candy is made by baking strips of bacon that are generously flavored with brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, ground red pepper, and ground black peppercorns. - 0
Bacon Collar Danish Style
1) In the cooker, put the bacon and cover with cold water.
2) Boil the bacon, remove from the heat and drain well.
3) With rim side down, place the trivet, in the cooker and stand the bacon on the trivet.
4) Add the lager, onion, bay... - 43.9818
Rabbit With Bacon And Mushrooms
1) Wash the rabbit and place on paper towels.
2) In a zip-lock bag, add peppercorns, flour, and dill and shake well.
3) Add in the rabbit pieces and shake well.
4) In a saucepan, add bacon and crisp.
5) Leave in 2 to 3 teaspoons... - 40.0529
Bacon With Mustard Glaze
1. Soak the gammon overnight in cold water.
2. Drain and rinse well.
3. Weigh the cut of meat.
4. Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C or Gas No. 4) before baking the gammon.
5. In a large saucepan, place gammon adding peppercorns, bay... - 45.5086
Boiled Streaky Bacon With Puy Lentils
Put the bacon in a large flameproof casserole or pan.
Cover with water and bring to the boil.
As soon as it is boiling, take the pan off the heat and carefully drain away the water.
This will help reduce saltiness.
Return the pan to the heat and cover the... - 45.5216
Bacon Wrapped Beef Filets With Yucatan Oysters And Leeks
1) In a saucepan add the oyster liquid and let it come to a boil. Add in the oyster and poach for about 2 minutes on medium-low heat or until their ends start to curl.
2) Drain the cooked oysters into a plate, retaining the liquid in the... - 41.9996
Bacon Cheeseburger Soup
Just what the Doc ordered to warm up your soul. Watch the BBQ Pit Boys cook up some real Cheeseburger Soup made with grilled Bacon Cheeseburgers, Beef Stock and Cheddar Cheese. And it's quick and easy to do with these few simple tips. - 0
Braised Celery And Bacon
Trim the celery but leave the heads whole.
Wash them well and tie each securely.
Prepare the mirepoix.
Fry the bacon in the dripping in a large saucepan, then fry all the vegetables cut in pieces 1 in thick, until lightly browned.
Add herbs, spices and 1/2... - 41.6681
Ribeye Burgers Stuffed With Bourbon-braised Bacon
This epic ribeye burger is composed of the following: ribeye patty stuffed with bourbon-braised bacon, melted blue-brie cheese, crispy prosciutto, Bermuda onions, Boston bibb lettuce, bourbon bernaise, and butter-browned challah buns. Were you searching for... - 0
Arroz Con Pollo With Ham And Bacon
Cut chicken into serving pieces.
Mash in a mortar next 6 ingredients and rub mixture into chicken pieces.
Place lard in a large deep kettle.
Add cured ham and salt pork, and brown over high heat.
Add chicken and brown lightly.
Reduce heat to moderate.
Chop... - 45.3084
Betty's Bacon-white Cheddar-chicken Sandwich
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make a Bacon-White Cheddar-Chicken Sandwich. This is a large sandwich on French bread that can be sliced into individual portions. - 0
Ragout Of Rabbit
GARNISH Macedoine of vegetables Wash, dry and joint the rabbit; dice the bacon.
Heat the butter in a saucepan, fry rabbit in it until well browned; remove rabbit and keep hot.
Fry diced onion, put in flour, stir and fry until well browned.
Add boiling stock;... - 41.4656
Barbecue Glazed Gammon
1) In the cooker, place the joint and cold water enough to cover the joint, and bring to the boil.
2) Lift out the joint from the cooker and discard the liquid.
3) In the cooker, again place the joint and add the drained peach juice,... - 44.9602
Braised Sheep's Tongues
Soak the tongues well in salt water for 1 hr., then blanch and dry them.
Melt the fat in a stewpan and add the roughly sliced vegetables.
Put on a tightly fitting lid and toss for 10 min over a very low heat.
Lay the tongues on top, add the bouquet garni,... - 42.0939
Scrambled Eggs With Spinach
– In a skillet, heat oil and fry bacon.
– Meanwhile, beat eggs in a bowl.
– When bacon is almost crisp, remove excess fat from skillet. Melt butter and pour eggs into skillet. Cook over medium heat, stirring from time to time.
– Halfway... - 28.4937
Chicken Stew With Macaroni & Parsley
1. Trim fat from chicken; melt fat in large heavy kettle or Dutch oven. Brown chicken, a few serving-size pieces at a time; drain on paper toweling.
2. Fry bacon lightly in same kettle; remove and set aside; pour off all fat. Return browned chicken and bacon... - 29.581
1)Take a saucepan, add bacon, vegetables, bay leaves,peppercorns. Cover with water and simmer,allowing 20 minutes per lb, plus 15 extra minutes.
2)Once done,remove and cool.
3)In a pan, melt butter and add the flour and cook for a few minutes.
4)Now... - 45.4136
Rich Liver Pate
1) Wash and drain the liver.
2) Take a 2 lb loaf tin and line it with thin bacon rashers.
3) In a pan pour the milk and add pepper corns, thyme and bayleaf.
4) Bring the milk near to boil and remove from heat. ... - 47.6166
Sauerkraut And Braised Meats
Rinse sauerkraut well under running cold water.
Drain and squeeze out most of the water.
Melt fat in a large casserole.
Cook onion and bacon for about 10 min.
Stir in sauerkraut, making sure it is well coated with fat.
Add ham knuckles and any of the other... - 41.228
All-meat Pate De Campagne
Preheat the oven to Gas 4, 350°F, 180°C, 10 mins before baking.
Using the back of a knife, stretch each rasher of streaky bacon.
Line a 3 lb/1.5 kg terrine or loaf tin with streaky bacon, arranging it widthways across the tin and overlapping each... - 44.0539
1.In a heavy 2-quart saucepan, cook vegetables with the oil .
2. Add in bacon and cook for 15 minutes.
3. Stir in flour and cook slowly for 8 to 10 minutes, until flour browns.
4. Remove from heat, pour in beef stock.
5. With a wire whisk mix... - 44.0212
European Choucroute Garnie
Place sauerkraut in deep bowl.
Fill bowl with cold water and let stand for 15 minutes.
Drain and press out all water.
Melt lard in Dutch oven.
Add bacon and onion and cook until browned.
Add sausage and pork shoulder and cook until meat is... - 45.7968
Dinner At Eight Salad
1) In a small bowl, prepare dressing by combining vinegar, onion, mustard, salt, and cracked peppercorns.
2) Pour olive oil in a steady stream and continue whisking to blend well.
3) In a large salad bowl, place salad greens, bacon,... - 44.72
1) Heat bacon fat in a pan and fry hare in it till light brown. Remove the contents to a casserole.
2) Stir in celery, onions, peppercorns, lemon rind, cayenne, thyme sprig, bay leaf, parsley sprigs, mace, seasoning and water.
3) Place the lid tightly... - 42.5119
Braised Duck With Chestnuts
Boil chestnuts, remove skins and chop or mince nuts finely for stuffing.
Cook Spanish onion in water until tender, chop finely, add to chestnuts, season well and bind with egg.
Stuff duck with chestnut mixture, truss, lard with bacon, if liked.
Slice... - 39.4673
French Cabbage Soup
Place potatoes and bacon in deep kettle.
Bring to boil.
Add all other ingredients except beans and salt.
Simmer, covered, 2 hours, or until meat is tender.
Remove meat; slice into serving pieces.
Skim off excess fat from soup.
Return meat to... - 44.9098
Line a 1-quart (1-liter) terrine with the bacon or fatback.
Strip the meat off the game birds and chop it coarsely.
Mix the meat with all the remaining ingredients except the cold stock.
Put the mixture into the terrine and set aside for 1 hour.
Preheat the... - 45.4767
Chicken And Peas Pottage
Chicken And Peas Pottage is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious Chicken And Peas Pottage; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 47.1411
Curry Carbonara Recipe Experiment - Test Kitchen Vlog
Curry Carbonara mixes the exotic spice of curry with creamy egg yolks in this really easy pasta recipe. Carbonara consists of 4 classic elements: egg yolks, cheese, bacon and black pepper. I am experimenting tonight with some Szechuan peppercorn, a Chinese... - 0
Braised Leg Of Venison
Lard venison with bacon cut into strips and roast it in hot fat.
Take meat out; clean carrots, parsnips, and onions, slice and fry them in the remaining fat; add flour and tomato puree, fry, then add crushed garlic, bay leaf, and pepper; put back the meat,... - 33.7463
Medallions With Balsamic Onion Relish
This video showing a unique bacon wrapped steak recipe that is just perfect for a cozy dinner party. The amazing blend of the dark rich sweet taste of the balsamic onion relish with the bacon wrapped perfectly cooked filet mignon medallion is quite literally... - 108.065
1 Saute bacon until crisp in a large frying pan; remove and set aside for Step 7.
Brown beef cubes, a few at a time, in the bacon drippings, then place in an 8-cup baking dish.
2 Pare carrots and parsnip.
Dice 1 carrot and the thin end of parsnip; saute... - 43.6247
Duck Terrine With Prunes
Put the garlic, carrot, celery and onions in a bowl with the bayleaves, chilis, cloves and peppercorns.
Stir in the wine.
Put the duck breasts into the bowl, stir well and leave to marinate in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
Remove the duck from the marinade... - 45.8318
Pate De Foie
Pate de foie is a mixed minced meat pate made with bacon, chicken livers, veal and pork. Made with crushed juniper berries, the pate de foie is cooked and spiced with mixed spices and seasoned to taste. chilled and served, it is a flavorful side. - 44.9903
Daubedeboeufala Provencale is a meat and vegetable stew. Made with bacon and beef, the Daubedeboeufala Provencale is spiced with garlic and flavored with bouquet garni. Oven braised to finish, this Daubedeboeufala Provencale can be served over rice or... - 46.5081
Beef Ponte Vecchio
Cut bacon slices in quarters and fry until done but not crisp.
Place in bottom of 2-quart casserole.
Sprinkle beef with flour and salt and brown in bacon fat, turning to brown all sides.
Add with remaining ingredients to bacon in casserole.
Cover and bake in... - 36.6389
Veal Pate (pasztet Z Ciekciny)
This veal pate is a cooked and baked pate made with veal along with bacon pork and eggs. Seasoned with peppercorns and flavored with bayleaf, nutmeg, and allspice, the veal pate can be served with meals as a side and is a meaty and savory recipe. - 44.5755
Scrag Of Mutton
Wash the meat in warm salt water.
Slice the onions, carrots and turnip and put in a saucepan.
Lay the meat on top, cover with slices of bacon.
Add the bouquet garni, peppercorns and enough stock or water nearly to cover the vegetables.
Cover with a... - 37.9533
Home-style Lentil Soup
1) In a slow cooker, place together lentils, water, onions, carrots, thyme, bay leaf, salt, peppercorns and ham or bacon,
2) Put the lid on and simmer for 6 to 8 hours.
3) When ready to serve, pour in the red win e and stir well.
4) Check for the... - 46.2135
Braised Veal Shanks
1) Preheat the oven to 500Â°
2) Using a pastry brush, thoroughly coat the veal shanks with the softened butter and arrange them in a roasting pan
3) Scatter the onions, parsnips, carrots, celery, bay leaf, thyme, peppercorns, marjoram... - 44.6943
1) Cut the pigeons with duck shears and remove neck and wing tips.
2) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
3) Preheat the broiler
3) In a large saucepan, boil the neck and wing tips, gilbets, 4 cups of water, 1 bay leaf and few peppercorns... - 44.2229
1. Score steak diagonally in diamond-shape cuts about 1 inch apart and 1/4 inch deep. Cut steak lenghwise into 4 strips.
2. Combine oil, lemon juice, onion and peppercorns in shallow bowl. Add the meat, turning to coat evenly with marinade. Cover and... - 32.8743
Brisket Of Beef
Wipe and trim the meat.
Cover the bottom of a stewpan with rashers of bacon, place the meat on them and lay more bacon on top.
Add the onions, bouquet garni, cloves, mace, allspice, peppercorns and trimmings from the vegetables.
Nearly cover with stock or... - 41.9142
Stuffed Roast Pork
In a small mixing bowl, combine crushed garlic, rosemary, pancetta or bacon, salt, and crushed peppercorns.
Lay the boned loin of pork out flat on a board.
Spread with most of garlic seasoning mixture.
Roll the loin and tic securely with string.
Prick the... - 32.3583
Smoked Loin Of Pork
1. Wipe pork loin with damp paper towels.
2. In large kettle, place pork, 2 quarts water, 2 bay leaves, the allspice and black peppercorns.
3. If necessary, cut pork loin in half to fit in kettle bring to boiling reduce heat and simmer covered... - 44.0695
Fillet Of Beef With Sour Cream Sauce
1) Preheat the oven temperature to 450Â° before baking.
2) In a 4- or 5-quart casserole or saucepan, place the beef and then stir in onions, celery, carrots, parsnips, bacon, peppercorns, allspice, bay leaves, salt, a few grindings of pepper... - 44.8376
Easy Braised Beef
Wipe and trim the meat and tie into a good shape.
Dice a little of the carrot and turnip and put aside with the onions for garnish.
Thickly slice the remainder of the carrot, turnip, leeks and celery and fry slightly in a stewpan with the bacon trimmings in... - 37.5291
Beef In Merlot
1) In a zip-lock bag, stack 4 slices bacon and freeze.
2) Cut remaining strips, add to a large heavy pan or Dutch oven, and gently heat.
3) Add garlic and cook till golden.
4) Mix in the beef, brown well and lower heat.
5) Add in the onions, thyme,... - 39.2962
Venison In Rich Sauce
Put water in a deep bowl, adding enough vinegar to flavor it.
Add onions, carrots, parsley roots, celery root, laurel leaves, peppercorns and salt.
Put the haunch of venison with bone already cut off into the bowl so it is completely covered by vinegar... - 40.9392
Sauerkraut And Pork
1. Stud each onion with 4 cloves.
2. In a large kettle put onions, carrots, bacon and smoked butt.
3. Add peppercorns and berries, tied in cheesecloth bag.
4. Cover with sauerkraut and add butter.
5. In a bowl combine broth, wine and lemon... - 42.9602
Pot-roasted Wild Duck
Wipe the duck with rum.
Place 2 limes and 2 peppercorns in the cavity of each duck.
Wrap the birds in papaya leaves to tenderize and refrigerate 12 hours.
Brush bacon drippings on each bird.
Heat the oil in a Dutch oven and saute ducks and shallots until the... - 42.6808
Peel the turnips, and boil them for 15 minutes in salted water.
Meanwhile slice the onions, and brown them in a frying-pan with some diced pieces of bacon and bacon rind.
Add the bunch of mixed herbs, garlic, peppercorns, tomato puree, and.some stock.
When... - 26.9857
Hunter's Hare Or Rabbit
Prepare marinade as follows.
Take sufficient boiling water with which to cover meat, put sliced onions, mixed sliced vegetables, a little salt, 1-2 bay leaves, peppercorns and a little tarragon vinegar into the water, boil for an hour, cool, and pour it over... - 36.4805
Henry Creels Veal And Pepper Loaf
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
Crush the peppercorns in a mortar with a pestle or on a board with the bottom of a heavy skillet.
Blend the bread in a blender or grate it to make fine crumbs.
Place the parsley, celery and water in the container of an... - 36.7649
Casserole Of Tripe And Onions
Clean and prepare the tripe 24 hours in advance, first in boiling and then in cold water; cut in cubes.
Remove the bones from the calves' feet or cow heel.
Spread the rashers of bacon at the bottom of a small earthenware casserole, and then on top of the... - 40.4003
Sauerkraut Casserole With Smoked Ham
Combine all ingredients and pour in a buttered 2-quart casserole.
Cover and bake in a 350Â° oven for 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
Casserole should be fairly dry. - 31.9697
Beef In Belgian Beer Sauce
Using Belgian beer to cook a delicate beef preparation is something unique. Whether you've tasted this before or not, this special beer is going to make the beef more delicious and aromatic. It is a great recipe to serve at any special occasion. Watch the... - 112.933
Lobster And Corn Chowder
1. Boil lobsters in 5 quarts strongly salted water for 5 minutes. Cool and remove tail, claw, and arm meat from shells. Cut meat into bite-sized pieces and refrigerate. Put shells and bodies into a large stockpot with the corncobs and 3 quarts fresh water.... - 29.9965
Peel and quarter the onion.
Chop the bread, onion and parsley together, using the double-bladed chopping knife.
Trim the meat and mince together with the bacon, using the double-bladed chopping knife.
Return the chopped onion mixture to the bowl... - 35.7962
Homestyle Lentil Soup
Combine all ingredients, except for the wine, in the slow cooker.
Cover and cook on low 6 to 8 hours.
Just before serving, stir in the red wine.
Adjust seasonings, if necessary.
Additional water may be added for a thinner consistency. - 32.2381
Game Hens Perugino
1) Wash hens and pat dry on paper towels.
2) In a roasting pan, layer the base with carrot slices and place hens over.
3) Into each hen, add 2 pieces of orange, 2 pieces of onion, add 1 teaspoon or sprig of rosemary.
4) Place in oven at... - 40.7471
Eye Round Of A La Bordelaise
To cook, place the bacon slices on a sheet of white paper.
Microwave 2 minutes at HIGH.
Place in the bottom of a deep dish large enough to hold the piece of meat.
Remove meat from marinade.
Drain, reserving the juice.
Place over the bacon the remaining onions... - 43.0506
Spaghetti Alla Carbonara
1) To cook the spaghetti, in a pot, add salted water and boil.
2) Add spaghetti into the pot, and start preparing the sauce.
3) In a pan, heat oil and add ham and peppercorns.
4) In a bowl, add eggs and whisk with a fork and mix in cheeses.
5) Cook... - 43.2674
Trim fat from chicken; melt fat in large heavy kettle or Dutch oven.
Brown chicken, a few serving pieces at a time; drain on paper toweling.
Fry bacon lightly in same kettle; remove and set aside; pour off all fat.
Return browned chicken and bacon to kettle;... - 41.2185
1) 1) In a bowl, prepare beurre manie by kneading the flour in butter into a paste.
2) Chop the bacon into 1/2-inch cubes.
3) Preheat an 8-inch browning dish for 4 minutes on HIGH.
4) In the preheated dish, place onions, bacon cubes and... - 47.8958
Fillet Of Beef With Sour Cream Sauce
1. Place the beef in a 5-quart casserole. Add the next 10 ingredients. Dribble the melted butter evenly. Marinate for 24 hours.
2. Preheat oven to 450°F. Bake the meat, uncovered, in the middle of the oven for 25 minutes. Turn the meat once.
3. Lower the... - 42.6385
This kidney stew is prepared with veal kidneys and vegetables. Cooked with red wine and flavored with bay leaves, the kidney stew is simply seasoned and makes a homely fare. With added mushrooms to it, this veal kidney stew is quite filling. - 45.3203
Place the wine vinegar, herbs, onion, cloves and peppercorns in a pan together with 1 1/4 cups water and bring to the boil.
Allow to cool.
Place the beef in a bowl, pour over the cold marinade and leave in the refrigerator to marinate for 6 hours (or... - 42.049
How To Cook Shrimp Chowder In Stoneware Pots
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. In a stoneware pot, for tomato based chowder, add tomato, green beans, carrot, sweet potato, corn, zucchini, celery, and mushroom.
3. Sprinkle ground chili flakes, peppercorn, little bit of breadcrumb,... - 0
Put vinegar, water, peppers, salt, peppercorns, garlic salt, oregano and cumin in container of an electric blender; blend well.
Pour over cubed meat in a nonmetallic bowl; marinade should cover meat.
Let marinate in refrigerator at least several hours;... - 36.3316
Roast Saddle Of Venison
Roast Saddle Of Venison has a divine taste. Roast Saddle Of Venison gets its taste from meat mixed with berries and peppercorns, flavored with red wine. Roast Saddle Of Venison is inspired by many restaurants across the world. - 44.6586
Combine the pork, veal and chicken livers in a bowl.
Stir in the brandy, thyme, peppercorns if using, and salt and pepper to taste.
Cover and chill for 2 hours.
Spoon the mixture into a lightly greased 1 kg (2 lb) loaf tin.
Stretch the bacon and use to cover... - 42.634
Put all the ingredients into a large saucepan and add 3 1/2 quarts of water.
Bring to a boil.
Half cover the pan and simmer gently for 3-4 hours.
Strain the stock, and keep, covered, in the refrigerator.
If you don't use the stock immediately, boil it... - 31.4983
This German Sauerbraten has made my day ! Try out this German Sauerbraten for your party dinner this weekend and tell me if you like it ! - 42.7996
Rub the beef on all sides with salt and pepper.
Heat the bacon fat in a heavy casserole and brown the beef quickly on all sides over high heat.
Add and saute the onion during the last few minutes of browning the beef.
Add the remaining ingredients, using only... - 39.2696
Betty's Creamy Tortellini Carbonara
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Creamy Tortellini Carbonara. This is a quick and easy pasta dish to make, but it looks very elegant when served. It goes well with Mini Parmesan Breadsticks. - 0
Chicken With Parsley Sauce
This Chicken With Parsley Sauce tastes unique ! Try this chicken with irresistible herbed sauce for your next meal ! Tell me if you've liked this Chicken With Parsley Sauce . - 40.663
1) Pierce the whole onion with cloves.
2) In a slow cooker, place together shanks, onion, garlic, water, bay leaf, rosemary, peppercorns, and salt.
3) Put the lid on and simmer for 6 to 8 hours.
4) Strain the shanks and pour the strained broth back in... - 48.5764
Eye Of Round A La Bordelaise
Eye Of Round A La Bordelaise is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. An easy to prepare recipe, Eye Of Round A La Bordelaise is a dish that you will surely love to serve at your coming family get together. - 37.9211
1. Season the meat with the salt and pepper and place in a large bowl.
2. Bring the vinegar and water to a boil and add the garlic, onion, bay leaf, peppercorns, sugar and cloves. Pour the marinade over the beef, cover and refrigerate twelve hours or... - 35.6759
Cream Cheese And Chicken Terrine
1. Melt butter for 1 minute on high. Add shallots and flour. Cook for 1 minute on high.
2. Gradually stir in stock and milk. Cook for 4-5 minutes on high, stirring every 2 minutes.
3. Stir in tabasco sauce and pepper.
4. Beat cream cheese. Gradually stir in... - 43.9169
Adapted from Sharp Microwave and Convection Cookbook. - 43.2477
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Season the partridges well with salt and lemon juice; rub with hands to ensure it is well seasoned.
3. Using a knife, chop the partridge-'s heart and liver.
4. In a bowl, toss the meat with butter,... - 46.0355
Chicken With Rice And Tomatoes
Truss the chicken, lard the breast closely or lay fat bacon over; wrap in greased paper.
Cut vegetables into thick slices, place in pan with bouquet garni, peppercorns and sufficient stock to cover vegetables, not more.
Put chicken on bed of vegetables, cover... - 36.8031
Crisped cubes of potatoes flavored with onions, bacon and shredded dark meat turkey. - 33.5657
Potted Chicken Livers
Dice the de-rinded bacon and cook uncovered in a saucepan over a medium heat until the fat is running well, but do not let the bacon become crisp.
Add the onion, butter and herbs and continue cooking uncovered until the onion is really soft.
Add some garlic... - 46.1732
Here I am posting a special Choucroute Garnie recipe for you. This dish is equally liked by my friends as well, and whenever we meet on weekends we surely try this dish. It really tastes good. If you too want to enjoy the weekend, you can try out this... - 35.4993