- » Peppercorn Bacon
Peppercorn Bacon Recipes
Enjoy our collection of peppercorn bacon recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for peppercorn bacon recipes.
Veal And Peppercorn Terrine
Veal And Peppercorn Terrine is a unique and tasty meat preparation that you shouldnâ€™t miss. This tasty preparation helped me score a few points with my in-laws when they came visiting. Try this Veal And Peppercorn Terrine and win over a few hearts! - 35.6022
Chicken And Green Peppercorn Loaf
Mince or process chicken, chicken livers, bacon.and garlic.
Stir in breadcrumbs, peppercorns, parsley and brandy.
Roll out pastry on floured surface, trim to a 30cm circle.
Place chicken mixture in centre of pastry, pat into round shape, brush chicken with... - 38.1545
Guard Of Honour With Peppercorn Sauce
For the sauce, melt the butter in a pan, add the bacon and fry for 2 minutes.
Chop the vegetables, add to the pan and fry for 5 minutes.
Stir in the flour, then gradually stir in the stock and bring to the boil.
Add the herbs, tomato puree, and salt and... - 42.2079
Beef With Green Peppercorns
1) Heat the oven to 160°C, 325°F, Gas Mark 3.
2) In a flameproof casserole, heat oil and add the meat cubes.
3) Fry the meat for 5 minutes till brown on all sides stirring and turning continuously.
4) Using a slotted spoon, remove the... - 43.3761
Pork Steaks With Crab And Raspberry Peppercorn Holland Aise
Pick through and wash the berries.
Puree in a food processor then strain to remove pulp and seeds.
Pour into a sauce pan and bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer until only 4 tbsp (60 ml) of liquid remain.
Wrap the bacon around the pork steaks.
Broil over... - 38.1214
Salad Greens With Peppercorn Dressing
1) Prepare the peppercorn dressing by blending 1/2 cup of the oil, egg, vinegar, onion, peppercorns, and salt in an electric blender at low speed for 5 seconds.
2) While the machine is running, steadily pour in 1 cup oil into the... - 42.745
Classic Choucroute Garnie
Soak the kraut in a large bowl of cold water for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, fry the bacon in a large skillet.
When it renders its fat, after about 5 minutes, add the onion and carrots.
Raise the heat and cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are about... - 40.693
Place bacon in a 3 qt.glass casserole dish.
Cover and microwave 4 minutes to 4 minutes 30 seconds or until crisp.
Remove bacon and set aside.
Add onion and green pepper to bacon drippings.
Cover and microwave 2 to 3 minutes or until tender.
Add... - 40.8358
Bacon Soup is an amazingly delicious version of appetizer. An easy to prepare recipe, Bacon Soup is a dish that you will surely love to talk about with us. - 42.9994
Weigh the bacon and calculate cooking time, taking into account the thickness of the joint.
If using unsmoked bacon, first place it in the open pressure cooker, cover with water, bring to the boil, then drain away water.
If using smoked bacon, soak it for up... - 40.6648
Herbed Lambs Fry And Bacon
1. Soak lambs-fry (liver) 20-30 minutes in salted water, remove membrane, cut into strips. Combine flour, paprika, pepper and herbs. Coat strips with flour mixture. Remove rind from bacon, chop each rasher into 8 pieces.
2. Heat browning dish on HIGH for six... - 29.767
Bacon Collar Danish Style
1) In the cooker, put the bacon and cover with cold water.
2) Boil the bacon, remove from the heat and drain well.
3) With rim side down, place the trivet, in the cooker and stand the bacon on the trivet.
4) Add the lager, onion, bay... - 44.4999
Rabbit With Bacon And Mushrooms
1) Wash the rabbit and place on paper towels.
2) In a zip-lock bag, add peppercorns, flour, and dill and shake well.
3) Add in the rabbit pieces and shake well.
4) In a saucepan, add bacon and crisp.
5) Leave in 2 to 3 teaspoons... - 39.6489
Bacon With Mustard Glaze
1. Soak the gammon overnight in cold water.
2. Drain and rinse well.
3. Weigh the cut of meat.
4. Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C or Gas No. 4) before baking the gammon.
5. In a large saucepan, place gammon adding peppercorns, bay... - 45.3202
Bacon Choucroute Garnie
Arrange bacon in bottom of large saucepan or deep skillet.
Top with sauerkraut and pork chops.
Combine remaining ingredients and pour over chops.
Cover and simmer about 1 hour. - 27.9634
Boiled Streaky Bacon With Puy Lentils
Put the bacon in a large flameproof casserole or pan.
Cover with water and bring to the boil.
As soon as it is boiling, take the pan off the heat and carefully drain away the water.
This will help reduce saltiness.
Return the pan to the heat and cover the... - 44.9985
Bacon Wrapped Beef Filets With Yucatan Oysters And Leeks
1) In a saucepan add the oyster liquid and let it come to a boil. Add in the oyster and poach for about 2 minutes on medium-low heat or until their ends start to curl.
2) Drain the cooked oysters into a plate, retaining the liquid in the... - 42.0643
Braised Celery And Bacon
Trim the celery but leave the heads whole.
Wash them well and tie each securely.
Prepare the mirepoix.
Fry the bacon in the dripping in a large saucepan, then fry all the vegetables cut in pieces 1 in thick, until lightly browned.
Add herbs, spices and 1/2... - 39.7805
Ribeye Burgers Stuffed With Bourbon-braised Bacon
This epic ribeye burger is composed of the following: ribeye patty stuffed with bourbon-braised bacon, melted blue-brie cheese, crispy prosciutto, Bermuda onions, Boston bibb lettuce, bourbon bernaise, and butter-browned challah buns. Were you searching for... - 0
Arroz Con Pollo With Ham And Bacon
Cut chicken into serving pieces.
Mash in a mortar next 6 ingredients and rub mixture into chicken pieces.
Place lard in a large deep kettle.
Add cured ham and salt pork, and brown over high heat.
Add chicken and brown lightly.
Reduce heat to moderate.
Chop... - 45.8815
Ragout Of Rabbit
GARNISH Macedoine of vegetables Wash, dry and joint the rabbit; dice the bacon.
Heat the butter in a saucepan, fry rabbit in it until well browned; remove rabbit and keep hot.
Fry diced onion, put in flour, stir and fry until well browned.
Add boiling stock;... - 38.9015
Barbecue Glazed Gammon
1) In the cooker, place the joint and cold water enough to cover the joint, and bring to the boil.
2) Lift out the joint from the cooker and discard the liquid.
3) In the cooker, again place the joint and add the drained peach juice,... - 45.2066
Scrambled Eggs With Spinach
– In a skillet, heat oil and fry bacon.
– Meanwhile, beat eggs in a bowl.
– When bacon is almost crisp, remove excess fat from skillet. Melt butter and pour eggs into skillet. Cook over medium heat, stirring from time to time.
– Halfway... - 26.9613
Braised Sheep's Tongues
Soak the tongues well in salt water for 1 hr., then blanch and dry them.
Melt the fat in a stewpan and add the roughly sliced vegetables.
Put on a tightly fitting lid and toss for 10 min over a very low heat.
Lay the tongues on top, add the bouquet garni,... - 39.913
Chicken Stew With Macaroni & Parsley
1. Trim fat from chicken; melt fat in large heavy kettle or Dutch oven. Brown chicken, a few serving-size pieces at a time; drain on paper toweling.
2. Fry bacon lightly in same kettle; remove and set aside; pour off all fat. Return browned chicken and bacon... - 27.7519
1)Take a saucepan, add bacon, vegetables, bay leaves,peppercorns. Cover with water and simmer,allowing 20 minutes per lb, plus 15 extra minutes.
2)Once done,remove and cool.
3)In a pan, melt butter and add the flour and cook for a few minutes.
4)Now... - 43.9309
Rich Liver Pate
1) Wash and drain the liver.
2) Take a 2 lb loaf tin and line it with thin bacon rashers.
3) In a pan pour the milk and add pepper corns, thyme and bayleaf.
4) Bring the milk near to boil and remove from heat. ... - 47.1782
Sauerkraut And Braised Meats
Rinse sauerkraut well under running cold water.
Drain and squeeze out most of the water.
Melt fat in a large casserole.
Cook onion and bacon for about 10 min.
Stir in sauerkraut, making sure it is well coated with fat.
Add ham knuckles and any of the other... - 39.9941
All-meat Pate De Campagne
Preheat the oven to Gas 4, 350°F, 180°C, 10 mins before baking.
Using the back of a knife, stretch each rasher of streaky bacon.
Line a 3 lb/1.5 kg terrine or loaf tin with streaky bacon, arranging it widthways across the tin and overlapping each... - 42.1431
1.In a heavy 2-quart saucepan, cook vegetables with the oil .
2. Add in bacon and cook for 15 minutes.
3. Stir in flour and cook slowly for 8 to 10 minutes, until flour browns.
4. Remove from heat, pour in beef stock.
5. With a wire whisk mix... - 44.2474
European Choucroute Garnie
Place sauerkraut in deep bowl.
Fill bowl with cold water and let stand for 15 minutes.
Drain and press out all water.
Melt lard in Dutch oven.
Add bacon and onion and cook until browned.
Add sausage and pork shoulder and cook until meat is... - 43.5207
Dinner At Eight Salad
1) In a small bowl, prepare dressing by combining vinegar, onion, mustard, salt, and cracked peppercorns.
2) Pour olive oil in a steady stream and continue whisking to blend well.
3) In a large salad bowl, place salad greens, bacon,... - 44.4639
1) Heat bacon fat in a pan and fry hare in it till light brown. Remove the contents to a casserole.
2) Stir in celery, onions, peppercorns, lemon rind, cayenne, thyme sprig, bay leaf, parsley sprigs, mace, seasoning and water.
3) Place the lid tightly... - 41.7847
Braised Duck With Chestnuts
Boil chestnuts, remove skins and chop or mince nuts finely for stuffing.
Cook Spanish onion in water until tender, chop finely, add to chestnuts, season well and bind with egg.
Stuff duck with chestnut mixture, truss, lard with bacon, if liked.
Slice... - 38.104
French Cabbage Soup
Place potatoes and bacon in deep kettle.
Bring to boil.
Add all other ingredients except beans and salt.
Simmer, covered, 2 hours, or until meat is tender.
Remove meat; slice into serving pieces.
Skim off excess fat from soup.
Return meat to... - 46.9707
Line a 1-quart (1-liter) terrine with the bacon or fatback.
Strip the meat off the game birds and chop it coarsely.
Mix the meat with all the remaining ingredients except the cold stock.
Put the mixture into the terrine and set aside for 1 hour.
Preheat the... - 44.1
Chicken And Peas Pottage
Chicken And Peas Pottage is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious Chicken And Peas Pottage; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 44.7974
Minestrone has a great taste. Minestrone gets its taste from beef mixed with bacon and cheese, cooked with pasta. Minestrone is inspired by many food chains worldwide. - 45.087
Curry Carbonara Recipe Experiment - Test Kitchen Vlog
Curry Carbonara mixes the exotic spice of curry with creamy egg yolks in this really easy pasta recipe. Carbonara consists of 4 classic elements: egg yolks, cheese, bacon and black pepper. I am experimenting tonight with some Szechuan peppercorn, a Chinese... - 0