- » Pepper Tomato Mushroom Soup
Pepper Tomato Mushroom Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pepper tomato mushroom soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pepper tomato mushroom soup recipes.
Red Pepper-plum Tomato Soup With Dill
Heat water, broth, or wine in a large, heavy soup pot over medium heat.
Add onion, red pepper, and celery.
Cook and stir for 3 minutes.
Stir in garlic.
Cook for 2 more minutes.
Add more liquid during this process if necessary.
Add tomatoes, tomato puree,... - 49.0618
Tomato Mushroom Soup
Saute leek, celery and garlic in butter until softened.
Dice 8 ounces of the mushrooms and add, cooking quickly to brown slightly.
Add tomatoes, stock, vermouth, tomato paste and seasonings.
Stir well, add bouquet garni, cover, bring to gentle boil, lower... - 41.7208
In saucepan, cook green pepper, onion, and mushrooms in butter until tender.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Cook over low heat 5 minutes.
2 cups sauce. - 26.2753
Tomato Mushroom Soup
1.Slice tomatoes, mushrooms, onion, leek and celery.
2.Heat butter and cook mushrooms, onions, leek and celery gently.
3.Stir in lemon juice, herbs, stock and tomatoes and let the ingredients simmer for 30 minutes.
4.Pass the mixture... - 48.4416
Mushroom Souffle In Green-pepper Cups
Slice tops off peppers and remove seeds and pith.
Beat egg yolks, and blend well with soup and grated cheese.
Beat egg whites until stiff but not dry, adding salt.
Lightly fold soup mixture into egg whites.
Place peppers close together for support in greased... - 32.6698
Old Country Mushroom-barley Soup
Combine the mushrooms, carrots, tomatoes, celery, barley, parsley, black pepper, and water in a large, heavy soup pot.
Bring soup to a boil, reduce heat, cover pan, and simmer for 1 hour. - 35.8096
Tomato Egg Flower Soup
Preparation Soak mushrooms in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain and reserve 1 cup liquid.
Cut off and discard stems and dice caps.
Cooking In a 3-quart pot, bring broth, wine, reserved mushroom soaking liquid, and mushrooms to a boil.
Cook... - 41.0765
Tomato Broccoli Puree
Combine broccoli, mushrooms and onion and reconstitute.
Drain, reserving liquid, and chop.
Cook, covered, in chicken fat 10 minutes, stirring often.
Add reserved liquid, stock, potato and herbs.
Cover, bring to boil, lower heat and cook at gentle boil 15... - 41.7248
Easy Swiss Steak With Mushroom Soup
Pound steak; cut into serving-size pieces.
In skillet, brown steak in shortening; pour off fat.
Add remaining ingredients.
Cover; cook over low heat 1 hour 30 minutes or until tender.
Stir occasionally. - 30.1286
Broccoli Mushroom Soup
Broccoli Mushroom Soup is a delicious recipe for any weekday dinner. If you want to come out of your bland diet, this creamy soup can be your savior. I prepared after coming across the recipe in a regular blog. The broccoli puree with diced mushrooms,... - 43.6712
Classic Cream Of Mushroom Soup
Cream Of Mushroom Soup has a luscious taste. Cream Of Mushroom Soup gets its taste from mushroom mixed with flour and milk, flavored with lemon juice. Cream Of Mushroom Soup is cherishes by many food lovers around the world. - 39.0879
Sweet Red Pepper And Mushroom Quesadillas
Sweet Red Pepper And Mushroom Quesadillas is an irresistible recipe which you would surely love to serve to your friends as a side dish. Prepare this delicious dish; I am sure you would love to try this Sweet Red Pepper And Mushroom Quesadillas again -n... - 47.3153
Cream Of Mushroom Soup
1) In a saucepan, saute the mushrooms and onions in butter for about 2 minutes until tender.
2) Stir in the flour, salt, thyme and pepper, cook for about 2 minutes.
3) Blend in the tomato paste, lemon juice and 1 cup milk.
4) In a blender, process the... - 46.6947
Romertopf Mushroom Soup
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) Rinse and chop the tomatoes.
3) In a saute pan, heat oil. Add in the mushrooms and saute 2 to 3 minutes.
4) Transfer the mushrooms into a soaked romertorpf.
5) Pour in the chicken stock.
6) Add in the... - 45.8545
Oxtail Mushroom Soup
Presoak a clay pot, top and bottom, in water for 15 minutes.
Flour the oxtail, brown in the bacon fat and place in the presoaked pot.
Add all the other ingredients.
Cover the pot and place it in a cold oven.
Set the oven temperature at 425 degrees.
Cook for 1... - 36.913
Mushroom Filled Tomatoes
1. Preheat the grill.
2. Grease a baking tray with oil or butter.
3. Wash and dry the tomatoes.
4. Slice off the tops of the tomatoes
5. Using a dessert spoon, scoop out the pulp and discard or reserve for making soup.
6. Lightly season the... - 48.3165
Wild Mushroom Soup
If using dried mushrooms, soak them in hot water with 1/2 teaspoon salt added, for 30 minutes.
Drain the liquid through a sieve lined with a damp muslin and reserve.
Rinse the soaked mushrooms under water to remove any grit, and chop them roughly.
Sprinkle... - 50.1053
Parmesan Mushroom Soup
In medium saucepan cook mushrooms, onion, and garlic in butter or margarine about 5 minutes or till tender but not brown.
Stir in chicken broth, tomato paste, white wine, salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 5... - 40.5045
Tomato Gin Soup
In a bowl, combine tomatoes, garlic, beef stock, thyme, salt, and pepper.
In a soup pot, saute the mushrooms in butter for 3 to 4 minutes.
Add the tomato mixture, gin, and Tabasco and heat just until liquid begins to boil.
Add cream just before... - 31.4816
Garden Tomato Soup
1. Heat water in a heavy soup pot over medium heat. Add garlic, red onion, scallions, and celery. Cook and stir over medium heat until tender. Add more liquid during this process if necessary.
2. Place 1 cup of the tomatoes in a blender or food processor and... - 42.761
Onion And Pepper Soup
Melt the butter in a large saucepan.
Add the onions and garlic and fry for 5 minutes.
Add the peppers and fry for 2 minutes.
Pour in the stock and bring to the boil.
Add the tomatoes and mushrooms and continue cooking for 10 to 15 minutes or until all the... - 41.3585
Ham And Greens Soup With Tomatoes
1 ln a stockpot or 5-quart Dutch oven, heat the oil over low heat.
Add the yellow onion, green onions, and garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until the onions have softened.
Add the mushrooms and cook 2 minutes longer.
Stir in the yam,... - 38.9853
Bulghur And Mushroom Soup
1. In a large Dutch oven, heat the bulghur while stirring until it browns slightly. Slowly add the broth and bring to a boil. Cover and simmer for 50 minutes, or until the bulghur is tender.
2. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a medium-sized skillet and saute the... - 29.2982
Prague Mushroom Soup
Place the butter in a 12-cup (3 L) microwave-safe bowl and melt 2 minutes at HIGH.
Add the vegetables except the mushrooms.
Stir well in the butter.
Microwave, covered, 10 minutes at MEDIUM-HIGH, stirring halfway through the cooking.
Add mushrooms, stir.
Add... - 44.5786
Scalloped Rice And Mushrooms
Combine the rice, tomato soup, green pepper chopped fine, canned mushrooms with juice, fat and additional salt and pepper if necessary.
Arrange in a greased casserole and bake in a moderate oven of 375Â° F. for 30 min. - 27.693
Holiday Mushroom Vegetable Soup
1) In a 3-quart saucepan, melt butter.
2) Add in the mushrooms, carrots, celery, tomato, onion and garlic.
3) Saute till they become tender yet remain crisp.
4) Add in the beef stock, water, barley, thyme, salt and pepper.
5) Cook without a lid on... - 45.5975
Clear Mushroom Soup
Mix together butter or margarine and vegetables in 4 quart casserole.
Cook, covered, in the Radarange oven 5 minutes.
Add bone and 2 cups boiling water.
Cook covered in oven 10 minutes; stir after 5 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients (except wine).
Cook 10... - 45.3374
Homemade Chinese Pepper Steak
1. Chill the meat for an hour (to make it firm) and cut it into thin strips.
2. In a skillet, sautÃ© green pepper until it becomes soft.
3. Add meat to the skillet and cook until the color changes.
4. Blend soup, cornstarch,... - 40.4068
Kidney & Mushroom Soup
Cut the kidneys in half and cook for 10 minutes in salted water.
Drain and remove skins.
Chop and brown the kidneys in melted butter.
Season with salt and pepper.
Add flour and cook for 3 minutes.
Gradually, add the stock and mushrooms and simmer for... - 36.5984
Mushroom Barley Soup
1. In a large nonreactive saucepan, heat the oil over moderate heat. Add the onions and cook, stirring occasionally, until softened and lightly browned, about 10 minutes. Add the celery and cook until slightly softened, about 3 minutes.
2. Stir in 2 quarts of... - 33.6717
Mushroom Onion Soup
1) Take a heavy 4-quart saucepan, melt butter and saute mushroom, onion, and garlic until onion is tender.
2) Mix tomato puree and saute for a minute.
3) Pour in broth and add Parmesan cheese, salt, wine, pepper.
4) Allow to simmer in low heat for an... - 44.3271
Beef Mushroom Barley Soup
Soups can be so easy and quick to make - and full of flavor! The secret ingredient in this soup is the Vegamite... Yeah we know; our friends in North America just screamed Yuck! But the Vegamite brings out all the flavor from the beef and mushrooms while... - 0
Mushroom Soup Peasant Style
In a large saucepot heat olive oil until hot.
Add mushrooms and garlic.
Saute for 3 minutes.
Stir in beef broth, tomatoes, Tuscan peppers, marjoram and oregano.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 20 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Combine eggs... - 44.0531
Saute' garlic and onion in butter and oil.
Cover and cook on medium heat until mushrooms are about 1/3 of their original size.
Add chicken stock, tomato paste and wine.
Salt and pepper to taste.
Simmer for 10 minutes.
Mix in 3 beaten egg yolks,... - 40.3479
Barley Mushroom Soup
1. Remove and discard casings from sausages. Crumble meat into a 4- to 5-quart pan. Add onion, carrots, mushrooms, and tomato.
2. Stir often over high heat until meat begins to brown and vegetables are limp, 10 to 12 minutes.
3. Add broth and barley; scrape... - 34.399
Hearty Mushroom Soup
Put the butter in a large pot and cook for 1 minute. Add the onion and garlic, whole, cover with vented cling film (plastic wrap) and cook for 1 minute.
Stir in the mushrooms, add a few spoonfuls of the chicken stock (broth), cover and cook for 4 minutes,... - 29.7839
Meatballs In Tomato Soup
1. Shape ground meat to form walnut-size balls.
2. In a 3-quart shallow casserole, place the meatballs.
3. Cook on High for 8 minutes.
4. Flip over the meatballs carefully to prevent them from baking.
5. Drain excess fat and keep... - 49.6841
Brown ground beef in a large Dutch oven, drain.
Add remaining ingredients, bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 1 hour, stirring occasionally. - 33.5094
Mushroom And Fennel Soup
Take a large skillet with a lid.
Pour in 2 tbsp olive oil and butter and heat on a medium flame.
Toss the onions and half of the fennel in the heated olive butter mix.
Cover and simmer over low heat for 10-15 minutes.
Then add the balsamic vinegar, sugar and... - 44.437
Chinese Mushroom And Rice Noodles Clear Soup
How about a delicious homemade classic mushroom soup with super powers! Mmmmm...Mom used to make a big pot of soup almost every week and they were delicious. A hint of earthiness from the mushroom, tang from the tomatoes and subtle aroma of Chinese five spice... - 0
Mushroom Barley Soup
1. In a large bowl put beef and season it with thyme, salt, and pepper. Mix to coat well.
2. Place a Dutch oven or heavy stock-pot on medium high flame, and heat oil in it.
3. Drop beef and cook for about 5 minutes or until browned.... - 103.686
Saturday Special Mushroom Soup
Crumble ground beef into 2-quart casserole.
MICROWAVE 5 MINUTES on HIGH until beef is set and onion is transparent.
Add sour cream, soup, corn, pimiento, salt and pepper.
Cover with wax paper.
MICROWAVE 5 MINUTES on HIGH.
Top with tomato... - 43.7386
Gazpacho With Mushrooms
1.Heat oil in a skillet and add mushrooms in it and stir them well.
2.Put a few water drops to avoid scorching.
3.Once done, put the sauteed mushrooms in a large bowl and add garlic, tomatoes, green or red peppers, onions, celery, cucumbers, chives,... - 38.566
Mushrooms A La Greoque
Wipe the mushrooms with a damp cloth or kitchen paper.
Cut the larger mushrooms into quarters.
Pour over the lemon juice.
Mix the tomato concentrate and white wine together.
Add the olive oil, sugar, bayleaf, thyme, coriander and chili.
Add salt and pepper to... - 47.7606
Tomato Vegetable Soup
Tomato Vegetable Soup - not a complicated recipe, but is a rich tasting brew. The aroma of tomato together with the spices is the winning deal of this Tomato Vegetable Soup. Try this juicy, yummy Tomato Vegetable Soup. - 39.5718
Beef, Vegetable And Tomato Soup
This heart Beef And Vegetable Soup can be prepared in no time. I served it at a friends farewell dinner and it became an instant hit!. The Beef And Vegetable Soup is filling and delicious. Try it! - 40.0712
Meat And Rice Stuffed Green Peppers
1. Slice the top of each pepper and scoop out its seeds.
2. Take a saucepan and fill it with boiling water upto ½ inch
3. Cover it tightly and steam for about 5 minutes.
4. Dust pepper and salt inside the saucepan with a little curry... - 39.8539
Shrimp Soup With Fish Dumplings
Heat oil in large Dutch oven or saucepan.
Add onion, carrots, celery, and parsley; sitrring constantly, cook until slightly browned.
Gradually add beef broth; cover.
Simmer over low heat 20 minutes.
Add Fish Stock, tomato paste, mushrooms, tomatoes, curry... - 43.7651
Chunky Pizza Soup
1. In 12-cup (3 liter) casserole, microwave together with cover combining mushrooms, green pepper, onion, garlic and oil at High for 3 to 5 minutes until softened, stirring once.
2. Stir in tomatoes, pepperoni, beef stock and basil and microwave with... - 43.2539
Chicken Basque With Condensed Tomato Soup
2. In a large skillet add the shortening and brown the chicken in it.
3. Transfer the ingredients to a 3 quart casserole.
4. Sprinkle salt and pepper in the casserole.
5. Pour off the fat from the skillet. Add wine and soup while stirring... - 46.2153
Mushroom, Barley And Parsley Chowder
In a 3-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine mushrooms, garlic, and onion.
Sprinkle with paprika.
Cut up tomatoes; add tomatoes and their liquid, broth, water, barley, and vinegar to cooker.
Cover and cook at low setting until barley is very tender to... - 37.6555
Chicken Mushroom Stew
1. With a sharp knife, cut chicken into 1-in. cubes.
2. In a large skillet heat 1 tablespoon oil and brown meat in it.
3. Transfer to a slow cooker.
4. Into the skillet add mushrooms, onion, zucchini, green pepper and garlic in remaining... - 50.5396
German Mushroom Goulash
Heat butter or vegetable oil in a large skillet. Saute onions in butter or vegetable oil over medium-low heat until golden.
Add tomatoes and mushrooms and saute for 10 minutes.
Add broth or water, salt, black pepper and paprika. Simmer for a few minutes.
In a... - 37.1594
Low Calorie Chili
Fry ground beef; drain.
Add tomato soup, bean sprouts, onion and mushrooms.
Add chili powder, simmer until flavours blend. - 26.9568
Potage Puree D Aubergines
Cook eggplant, mushrooms, onions and garlic in oil, covered, 10 minutes.
Add stock, sugar, tomato paste and wine.
Cover, bring to boil, lower heat and simmer until eggplant is soft.
Force through sieve and push as much pulp through as... - 41.656
Beefed Up Noodles N' Beans
Freeze meat 1 hour to firm (makes slicing easier); slice into very thin strips.
In skillet, cook onion with seasonings in oil until just tender; push to one side.
Add meat; cook until color changes (about 3 to 4 minutes).
Add remaining ingredients.
Heat; stir... - 34.3718
Garden Patch Soup
1. Chop cauliflower into small pieces.
2. In a saucepan, mix bouillon cube, tomato juice and cauliflower pieces; bring the mixture to boiling and then, simmer for about 15 minutes until cauliflower is tender.
3. Let the mixture cool down... - 46.5625
Salmon And Tomato Bisque
Remove skin and bones from fish.
Cut fish into 3/4-inch pieces.
In a medium, saucepan cooks mushrooms and onion in butter or margarine till tender.
Stir in tomatoes, Fish Stock or chicken broth, salt, dill weed, and pepper.
Bring mixture just to... - 43.4323
Chupe De Carne
Saute onions, bell pepper and garlic in butter until vegetables are soft.
Raise heat, add meat and mushrooms, sprinkle with seasonings and herbs and cook and stir with fork until meat loses its color.
Add rest of ingredients, except cheese and tortilla chips,... - 35.9371
Ground Beef In Mushroom Sauce
In large skillet, saute onion in heated butter until golden.
Add ground beef and cook, stirring until meat loses pink color.
Stir in garlic, salt, pepper, undiluted chicken soup and tomato paste.
Add mushrooms and sherry; mix until... - 41.6819
Spanish Hamburger Soup
In saucepan cook beef till brown, drain fat.
Add salt and pepper.
Add tomato soup, carrot, mushrooms, onion, olives and sugar.
Stir in water and wine.
Cover, simmer for 30 to 35 minutes or until carrot is tender, stir occasionally.
Sprinkle individual... - 37.6617
Traditional Crab Bisque
This crab bisque recipe is a savory and creamy bisque made with veggies and mushrooms. Flavored with minced parsley and cayenne pepper, the creamy crab bisque is pepped up with the added tomatoes and mushrooms. - 38.3206
Mushroom Stuffed Lamb Rolls
These Mushroom Stuffed Lamb Rolls taste too good. Try these roasted lamb slices filled with sautÃ©ed mushrooms with onion and pepper seasonings, and simmered in tomato sauce with parsley and fine herbs seasonings. Feel free to opine about these Mushroom... - 33.7596
Green Pepper Stew
Brown onion in shortening in skillet.
Add 2 cups water, peppers, tomatoes, salt and pepper; cook over low heat for 20 minutes.
Add potatoes; cook until potatoes are just tender.
Mix flour with a small amount of water; add flour mixture to vegetables, stirring... - 35.586
Rice, Tomato And Olive Salad
Cook the rice in boiling salted water for 12 to 14 minutes, until tender.
Drain and cool under cold running water, then drain again.
Chop the tomatoes, discarding the seeds.
Put the rice, tomatoes, mushrooms and olives into a bowl and sprinkle over the... - 42.2369
In large saucepan, brown mushrooms and cook green pepper in butter until tender.
Blend in soup, tomato paste, Sherry and hot pepper sauce.
Add shrimp and pimiento.
Heat; stir occasionally.
Meanwhile, combine eggs and cream.
Blend about 250 mL (1 cup) hot soup... - 36.9206
Baked Filled Tomatoes
Preheat oven to 375°.
Wash tomatoes; with electric knife cut a thin slice from stem end of each.
Scoop out centers.
Chop and reserve center pulp.
Pour soup into shallow 3-quart baking dish.
Sprinkle inside of tomatoes with salt and pepper.
Place upright in... - 41.3816
Velveeta Cheese Chicken Spaghetti
Saute pepper, celery, onions and mushrooms.
Add tomatoes and heat well.
Pour all ingredients together and mix well.
Add chicken broth, if too dry. - 28.9271
Fricassee Of Wild Mushrooms
1. Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Lay the bread out on a baking sheet in a single layer. Rub each with the garlic, then bake in the oven for 10-15 mins or until lightly toasted and golden. Turn over halfway through cooking, rub with garlic again and return... - 34.8284
Chicken Tortilla Soup
Learn how to make this Tortilla Soup in a Blendtec or a Vitamix commercial blender. It takes just a few minutes to make. Place all your raw whole foods in the blender and let it run on the highest speed. The blades will go fast enough to heat up the soup in... - 0
Hot & Sour Vegetable Soup
Hot & Sour Vegetable Soup! Were you looking for a tasty and unique soup? Then this is the one for you. I served the Hot & Sour Vegetable Soup a week before for my friends and they all fell in love with it. Try the dish for yourself! - 49.7361
Pork Steaks With Peppers
Pork steaks with peppers is a vegetable and pork recipe. Spiced with garlic and flavored with thyme, the pork steaks are skillet cooked with onion soup mix. Simmered to a finish, the tomatoes and peppers in it give it a fresh and lovely taste. - 36.9158
Oriental Pepper Steak
1. In a large skillet, heat the oil and add the beef to brown. When cooked through drain the extra oil
2. Add the onion soup mix and blend it with 1-1/2 cup water. Bring this to the boil and simmer uncovered for 20 minutes till thick
3. Add the green... - 41.9775
Pork Steaks With Peppers
1) In a bowl, mix the onion soup mix and water together.
2) In a skillet, heat oil.
3) Add steaks and let them to brown. ... - 44.1474
Steaks With Peppers
In 12-inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat and brown steaks.
Add peppers and garlic to skillet; cook over medium heat 5 minutes or until peppers are crisp-tender.
Stir in tomato, then onion soup mix blended with water; bring to a boil... - 30.4392
Polenta With Grilled Vegetables
I love this Polenta Fantastica Dl Vegetable Al Forno Polenta With Grilled Vegetables dish. This Polenta Fantastica Dl Vegetable Al Forno Polenta With Grilled Vegetables is an absolutely delicious dish. Cook it to realize how fabulous it is! - 42.8667
Vegetable Beef Barley Soup
1. Spray 5-quart saucepan with nonstick cooking spray; add beef and onion. Saute 5 to 7 minutes, until lightly browned.
2. Add 3 quarts water and tomato sauce; cover and bring to a boil. Stir in carrots, celery, and mushrooms. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover... - 35.2373
Baked Macaroni And Mushrooms
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a saucepan of boiling water, cook macaroni as directed in the package.
3. Drain well and break into 2 inch pieces.
4. In another saucepan, put together soup, water, flour, butter and... - 49.4601
Veal And Mushroom Ragout
Cut veal into 1 in. cubes.
Melt butter in frying pan, saute sliced onions and veal until onions are transparent; stir in paprika.
Combine soup and boiling water, in which chicken stock cubes have been dissolved; stir into veal, season to taste; cover, simmer... - 30.9802
Swiss Steak With Mushrooms
Combine all ingredients except meat in 2-quart (12 x 7) baking dish.
Add meat, dipping in sauce and turning sauce side up.
Cover and refrigerate overnight, turning once or twice.
Cook covered with wax paper, 30 minutes, turning meat once. - 26.4101
Sauteed Chicken With Mushrooms
1) Take the chicken and cut in half lengthwise and cut the breast into two pieces.
2) Remove the wings, legs and protruding bones.
3) Stir-fry sliced carrots and onion in butter for Demi-glace sauce.
4) Add flour to this and heat until browned.
5) Pour... - 47.2004
Open Ravioli Of Wild Mushrooms And Caramelized Onion
1. Assemble the mise en place trays.
2. To make the pasta, in the bowl of a heavy-duty mixer, combine the flours, eggs, olive oil, and 1 teaspoon salt. Beat at low speed until mixed. Add the parsley, increase the speed to medium, and continue to beat until... - 44.6778
Grilled Chicken, Forest Mushrooms, And Red Onion Pasta
1. Start by Preparing a charcoal, wood, or gas grill or preheat the broiler
2. In a large saucepan, pour water, and boil it, then add
the penne and cook for 10 to 12 minutes till it turns firm, later drain and set aside
3. Lay the... - 45.8627
Melt butter in a large heavy pot over medium-high heat.
Stir and saute the onions, garlic, bell pepper, and celery 4 to 5 minutes to soften and release flavors.
Add the mushrooms and saute 3 or 4 minutes longer.
Finally, add the chopped tomatoes and... - 39.1053
Basil Enhanced Vegetable Soup
Combine all ingredients in a large Dutch oven, bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 30 minutes.
Remove bay leaf before serving.
Ladle into individual soup bowls or cups, and serve immediately. - 35.2538
In 3-quart saucepan combine broth mix and water and heat; add remaining ingredients except parsley, partially cover pan, and let simmer until vegetables are tender, about 40 minutes.
Remove and discard bay leaf; serve soup sprinkled with parsley. - 30.0175
Quick Veggie Beef Soup
1) Brown meats, do not drain. Add all other veggies, broth and juice.
2) Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for one hour. - 29.9703
In frying pan, brown chicken and mushrooms in shortening; pour off fat.
Season with salt and pepper.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Cover; cook over low heat 30 minutes or until done.
Stir occasionally; remove bay leaf. - 33.5281
Lentil And Brown Rice Soup
In large saucepan or stockpot, combine onion recipe soup mix, water, lentils, uncooked rice, tomatoes, carrot, celery, basil, oregano and thyme.
Bring to a boil, then simmer covered, stirring occasionally, 45 minutes or until lentils and rice are tender.
Stir... - 33.8814
Homemade Chicken Soup
What can be more satisfying than a hearty delicious hot chicken soup with rice, pasta or dumplings. See this amazing video that shares a fantastic recipe to make homemade chicken soup with plenty of fresh vegetables. Take a look and enjoy this delicious soup... - 114.258
I never knew the Clear Soup that we get at restaurants can be mafe this healthy! Yes, with such a fine combination of mixed vegetables and spices, this Clear Soup is a treat in itself. In fact, it is a great way to get the goodness of all the vegetables... - 47.3624
Hot Spinach Dip
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Heat oil in heavy skillet over medium heat; add onions and saute until softened, stirring occasionally, about 4 minutes.
Add tomatoes and chiles and cook 2 minutes.
Transfer mixture to large bowl and stir in spinach.
Make sure all... - 42.9896
Mixed Vegetable And Chicken Soup
In a large Dutch oven, saute the onions and garlic in butter until tender.
Stir in flour and blend well.
Add broth, puree, vinegar and seasonings; mix well.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer for 40 minutes.
Add two or three vegetables; simmer for 30... - 40.798
Prepare Chicken Broth.
Heat oil in a large saucepan.
Add parsley and garlic.
Saute over medium heat.
Before garlic changes color, add pancetta.
Saute until lightly browned.
Stir in cabbage.
Cover and cook 1 to 2 minutes.
Add remaining vegetables to... - 43.5809
Heat oven to 350Â°.
Mix meat, cracker crumbs, 1/2 cup of the soup, 1/4 cup milk, the egg, onion and seasonings.
Press mixture in 12 ungreased muffin cups.
Bake 30 to 35 minutes.
In small saucepan, heat remaining soup, the cucumber and 3 tablespoons milk to... - 39.8169
Beef And Vegetable Soup
Mix bouillon and water; reserve.
Mix together beef, cream of rice, seasonings, egg, and 1/4 cup bouillon; shape into 3 or 4 dozen little meatballs.
Cook onion and celery in oil in 4 quart baking dish in Radarange oven uncovered 3 minutes; stir once.
Add 1 cup... - 39.3868